Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

I Have Sucked 6 Cocks In My Life.

just 3 many times over a 2 year period, and they have given me many more orgasms when I fantasize about them while masturbating.

About a dozen, wish it were more! Working on it!

I loose the count... maybe between 20-30. I Swallow the cum from 80% of that cocks

I quit counting. I've been sucking cock (not including my own) since I was 15. I'm quite certain I'm over 100 now, and I'll keep adding to the tally. I can remember the ones I didn't swallow their cum; three, otherwise I swallowed them all. Why waste perfectly good cum?
    Last edited by bw299; Apr 14, 2017 at 4:45 PM.

My total is up to 6 now

Sucked 15 - 20 cocks, swallowed most.

When I replied to this topic last March, it was three. Since then, I've sucked three more. About half of them have been repeat engagements.

Still trying to find a way to have more frequent, regular sessions, but it's difficult when you're married and your wife is around nearly all the time. I have my wife's permission to play, but I can't very well say 'Honey, a guy is coming over to play today, can you leave the house for a while?' (No, she wouldn't be interested in watching, although I'd LOVE that...)

Sucking dick, I have lost count. Sucking which I consider foreplay and am not interested in as a way to get a person off. I am a bottom who does not meet men unless they plan on topping. What I consider sex (bottoming) it is 12 men and most of them many times.

I have to be close to 200 and that's since Nov. 2015

4 i want suck more though

okbiguy

I sucked my first cock in 1953 at the age of 12, then at the age of 26 I started sucking again. I'm guessing but I would say around 100 different ones but most of them multiple times.

Probably around 30 with about half being shemale

so far just one

Quote Originally Posted by illcum4ualot View Post
    4 i want suck more though
    Good for you.

Your thread when you first posted wanting to suck your 1st cock got me here on the forum.

Over 40 but not nearly enough... But I'm working on it...

Sadly only 2, the first in 1974 and the last in 1983. It's been a long dry spell.

I don't know. 100? Probably more. I lived near a very cruisy park for a while many years ago, and went out there several night a week. I also went through a real slutty period for a while too. Much rarer these days, and I tend to be much more choosy.

ur smart to be choosy but omg having a slutty period sounds so hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    I don't know. 100? Probably more. I lived near a very cruisy park for a while many years ago, and went out there several night a week. I also went through a real slutty period for a while too. Much rarer these days, and I tend to be much more choosy.

Slutty period ? Thats an UNDERSTATEMENT ! Lets hope the you haven't caught something i.e. VD or AIDS....

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Slutty period ? Thats an UNDERSTATEMENT ! Lets hope the you haven't caught something i.e. VD or AIDS....
    No, I've never caught a venereal disease. Most of my "slutty" period was pre-AIDS, but I've been tested several times and have always been neg. Anyway, the chances of catching AIDS from oral, although certainly not zero, are far lower than unprotected anal (or vaginal, for that matter). I'm very careful about that, for damn good reason, and haven't had unprotected anal since the very early '80s.

Like a lot of people I know who came of age during the "sexual revolution" years of the '70s, I'm often surprised at the consternation and judgement over number of sex partners shown by younger people.

Not nearly as many as I would like. Kinda new to being bi. My wife got me started about 4 years ago so she could watch. She loves guy on guy action. I'd have to say about 8-10 guys so far.

love a women who likes to watch 2 guys togather, hope u give ur wife alot more reasons to like what she sees
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    Not nearly as many as I would like. Kinda new to being bi. My wife got me started about 4 years ago so she could watch. She loves guy on guy action. I'd have to say about 8-10 guys so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?

I love it and do it as often as I can find some cock to suck. I am 79 and started at 12. Got to be thousands and climbing daily! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hundreds and eaten hundreds of pussys too.

well over a hundred since I was 10 , but many of them many times lol

I would have to say. the one and only cock I have ever sucked, was my own. yes, it's true. when I was in my 20s. I was up late one night watching a Elvira show on tv at my moms house.
    and before long, I was sitting back and stroking my hard cock. and as I was sitting there. I was wondering if I could suck my cock. well, at first I couldn't. but the more I tried it. it wasn't long before I was able to lick my cock head. but, the more I worked on this. it wasn't long, I was able to wrap my lips around my throbbing cock head. and as time went on. and the more I got flexible. I was able to take most all my throbbing hard cock in my mouth. but some time around my mid to late 30s. I stopped doing this. and now in my late 50s. I have fantasies of sucking another man's cock off for them.
    I guise you could say. I miss the feeling of a cock in my mouth as I get older. and I hope to try this some day soon.

The number of dicks i have sucked is less than 20 , but i love sucking a nice dick . I have now lust for cum and its all i think about . The bigger the load the better.

Played with 9
    Sucked 4..

somewhere between 6 and 10. The first two were when I was 16. I'm 61 and making up for lost time...