Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Butt plug or dildo?

My wife is leaving in a few days on a girlfriend vacation. I want to take advantage of the time alone for some ass play. I'm going to buy a toy and looking for some advice. Which would you prefer, but plug or dildo?

Re: Butt plug or dildo?

Quote Originally Posted by semod View Post
    My wife is leaving in a few days on a girlfriend vacation. I want to take advantage of the time alone for some ass play. I'm going to buy a toy and looking for some advice. Which would you prefer, but plug or dildo?
    I bought a dildo that has a suction cup at the end so it can attach to the shower wall. It’s only 5” long, but it’s thick! Took me awhile to get it all the way in, but once I did...WOW!!!!

I like a vibrator for ass play, the vibrations help me relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    I bought a dildo that has a suction cup at the end so it can attach to the shower wall. It’s only 5” long, but it’s thick! Took me awhile to get it all the way in, but once I did...WOW!!!!
    Yep, i absolutely love my suction cup average Joe dildo. It sticks on anything that is smooth and i ride it hard.

I have a smaller vibrator, large suction cup dildo and vibrating butt plug. I use them all depending on the mood i'm in. Only renetly boughtthe butt plu mostly to have something I can put in and leave in for periods of time.

Neither. Find a friend to fill you up!

It might not help in your decision making process but I like a plug in my ass when I'm playing with someone else and using a dildo when I'm alone.

like either plug or dildo as long as someone is using it on me

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8A592AD-739F-4202-9A76-B0E5233534F9.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	49775 BTW, This is a still, not a video

Quote Originally Posted by bbginva View Post
    Neither. Find a friend to fill you up!
    if only!

I’ve got a night of freedom myself and I plan on riding my suction cup dildo sticks to the shower wall perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I like a vibrator for ass play, the vibrations help me relax.
    Totally. My wife has a little gem that is small enough to put all the way in, has a string on it to get it back out, and variable speed. I pop it in and fell asleep to the wonderful vibrations.
    I actually woke up with the sheet stuck to my stomach, as I had come in my sleep multiple times....mmmm

Vibrator with built-in heaters are my favorite.

I have both, each good for different situations.

Love to use dildos like metal and plastic and glass dildos which sizes range from size 3 to size 9 but once I used a turkey leg bone which was like about 12 inches or more on length to fap and masturbate with all day long which I happened to have saved on thanksgiving day. And I used the same huge bone very next day on my very horny pussy while watching The Rocky Horror Picture show which is one of my fav movies and plays ever besides Otello and Romeo and Juliet along with Phantom Of The Oprah. And Swan Lake and it was the very best orgasms I ever had in my life cause those multiple orgasims left me out of breath and ghost faced while at death's door so I can improvise and use philiic objects that are not pointy or sharp or also way too big lol and the who time I thinking about getting banged by some very horny and sexy demons with big evil cocks.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 14, 2018 at 12:47 PM.

Gobble-Gobble...LOL. I used a chicken foot once. Damn claws are sharp! Not recommended.

My vote goes to dildo

"Phantom Of The Oprah"?

Is that the TV version, starring Opera Winfrey?

Butt plug for walking around all day, filled-up. Dildo for masturbation at the end of a "walking around filled-up" day.

I like em both. The dildo is great when I want to pretend I'm getting fucked while i jack my meat. The plug is good when I want to feel full in my ass & wear it around...without the wife suspecting I'm a cock & cum loving pervert!

I've tried both, . . . and to be frankly honest, it wasn't for me.

Dildos are good for fun at home, but a bootyplug is good for prolonged prostate pleasure.

Dildos are great, the wife fucks me good with her strapon. But, I LOVE buttplugs, wear them everyday. Sometimes for just a few hours, sometimes all day

I like my vibrating butt plugs but occasionally I like to use my 7" suction rotating dildo.. which I like to take all the way..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190412_133229.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	51879

There's something more exciting about a dildo, perhaps it's the shape...

I like butt plugs if I’m driving but at home I go dildo. I have a few in various sizes and length. The suction is the best because you can practice blow jobs and ride it in a bunch of positions

Wearing a plug for a while then riding a dildo. I have a plug harness so I can put a wide plug in and walk around and really stretch my ass out, then I can ride a nice thick long cock.

Never wore a butt plug (yet). I have used a dildo with crappy suction cup. Feels good going in, but I don't really get off on it. Maybe I need something with more girth, or one of those devices that vibrates to stimulate the prostate.

Which is better for first time? Tried my wife’s dildo, average size and couldn’t get it in. Really want to try something in there. Advice please.