Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

My wife and I had a nice 3 way mmf. I got to fulfill a fantasy by licking her clit while he fucked her from behind. I was also licking at his cock and balls. When he came inside her and pulled out she just sat on my face while I ate her out, she was so turned on she came two more times!

Re: Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

Done it many times, it’s just like eating my own cum out of a pussy.

I eat my own from my girlfriend every time. I would love to eat another man's cum from her pussy but she is too shy.

I'd like to try it.

Love to do it

Would love to. Better yet have both of them cum all over my face after a just watched a get fuck.

never have, open to trying. might be exciting snowballing her, or him, or both!

Absolutely yes, many times. Been sharing the wife with my best friend for 2 years, eating his cum out of her pussy is a favorite of mine.

done it a time or 2

yes i had many time s ,week end s at least 3 time s , before day light on Sunday morning ,,, for just about 3 yrs , same guy ,, the wife loved how much he made her cum ,,,

You could call me guilty of that. What a fun thing for all.

Never have but I'm sure I would enjoy it!!!

Going down on a woman while she is being fucked reverse cowgirl is a favourite fantasy of mine.

Since we have been married the wife and I have had 7 MFM threesomes and she has had sex with two other guys on the side. I have licked her clean every threesome and cleaned her panties each time she came home after fucking the other guys. Great fun spreading her lips licking it out and then doing her myself.

I had a lady friend who loved for me to eat her out after our mutual friend came in her. I ate his cum out of her regularly for years. I loved doing it as much as she liked me doing it.

Accidentally, with a woman I was messing-around with, on the side, about 10 years ago.

She was sitting on my face, enjoying my oral attentions and, quite suddenly, a gob of 'stuff' oozed into my open mouth. It took me a few seconds to realize what it was, but not before a lot more of the stuff had flowed to the back of my throat. Being hyper turned-on by that time, I figured that swallowing was just easier than trying to get her off my mouth so I could spit it out. In the end, I added mine to her pussy and ate that out of her, too.

Semen, mixed with a woman's vaginal lubricant is an intoxicating blend, IMHO.

It wasn't until just recently that I have had another guy's cum in my mouth; but this last few months, it has been willing on my part, and sought after.

never Done it. Only eaten my own out of a pussy

Yes I have. Many times and enjoy it.

i have done so many times . it's something i love , and it's so very erotic. my wife was a hotwife for many years , she had a regular every sunday. he would always fuck her ass and leave his cum in her . as soon as she got home , i made her get naked , climb on the bed , head down , ass up , like a common whore. then i would eat the cum out of her whoring asshole. what better way to show your wife how much you love her.

My ex was into it and got me started with my cum fetish. I wasn't into it at first but the way she would cum made it worth while. It became a regular thing for us where she would actually have me stop stroking into her so she wouldn't cum just to make sure I would get my desert. By then, it was my thing too and she asked me to take it to another level where we would "do it" for a while then I would pull out and jo onto her so she was covered in my cum. She said she liked it better like that because she could watch. First time I did that I thought she was going to squeeze my head off she came so hard. That then became our new norm. Sadly I got divorced and when I got remarried it wasn't something that worked out with my second. So aside from the kids from my first wife, the other great thing I got from her is a very nasty cum fetish.

You ain't a man unless you have and love it!

I have not tried this, but I would

I have eaten my own cum from her pussy and I have eaten cum from my friends when giving a BJ. But I have not eaten his cum from her pussy and would love to if her pussy was not so shy.

I always wanted to eat another guys load from my wife's pussy but still have not but I have swallow many loads from giving blowjobs.

I would love to eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy, I have eaten mine many times!!

I ate a girl pussy after 3 of my friends fucked her that was the best pussy i ate.

hell i'd be happy af just eating some pussy!

Open ended response day for me, ... it would depend.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    hell i'd be happy af just eating some pussy!
    Not sure if it's any solace or not but in about three years time, can only count twice I've had sexual intimacy. Both times were with my wife. Yesterday I think I might have been being flirted with, doing some little flirting back.

We went into a gen dollar, and the racks inside are spaced so they offer narrow aisles. One of the employees was fixing up the displays as I walked by him to go to follow my wife. He casually and very obviously leaned so that his butt was right in front of me. I said excuse me very quietly. He grinned and said uh huh. So then shortly enough later he had to walk by me. Gee, somehow my butt got in front of him and he said excuse me very quietly. I said uh huh.

Granted, I know that might seem really small of an interaction, if it even was that. It was nice though to see good manners still apply. Also points out that I'm as subtle as a twenty two pound sledge hammer. *chuckles*

Your wife's pussy is always sweeter from another man dick and always sweeter with another man fun!!!

back some 30 years ago when we first started to swing and have fun sex ,my wife always liked her pussy licked after a fuck, after i came in her she would spread it and say give it a lick ,id see my cum dripping out nd down her ass hole and all was very tempting id give it a half herted lick , once i blew my load id lose interest for a time ,when we had a guy over the first time , he was a hung younger stud this was a long time ago over 9 and very thick ,i was shocked she could take it so easy man was her pussy gapping wide open and he came a ton in her ,i hadnt cum yet so i dove in and licked her god , she came again and though im not a cum guy found it very excting , i soon entered her and came on top of his cum , then he sid here ill show u how to clean a well fucked cunt and sat her on his face and cleaned her right out ,man she was cumming hard ,i was hard again and fucked her right as he licked her , he was licking my cock going in her and my ashole ,wow what a nite , but still only want to drink cum and lick used cunt when im horny once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol