Register

Gurlyboi with Gurlyboi

Who enjoys being a Gurlyboi with another Gurlyboi? Dressing up in lingerie, wearing slut red or passion pink lipstick, hot, passionate making out while playing with each other, sucking, fucking, peeing (no skat tho), especially if you are both related too?! And, who have you done it with?

I did with many of my relatives: dad, uncles, twin brother, grandpa, cousins.

Re: Gurlyboi with Gurlyboi

Love being with another gurl, both of us in lingerie and feminine finery! Just about anything goes, but I don't go for bathroom play, whether it's scat or pee. Don't have any relatives that would be part of this scene, but wouldn't absolutely rule it out if there were.

Will, I sure do enjoy being a Gurlyboi, with another Gurlyboi? I do dress-up up in own lingerie, when greeting another Gurlyboi! I love making out passionately as we get to know each other a bit better, while we play with each other. Often that will lead, to many oral pleasures together. Sucking and sometimes fucking, is a great path to make friends!

I have yet to meet a fully dressed, dolled-up CD or transgurl, but I've met dozens of men who get off on wearing panties. Some like to add stocking with garters and high heels and it really excites them (and me!). I have 8 or 10 pairs of panties that I let men use if they don't have their own or a pair they swiped from wifey or gf. On occasion I will slip on a pair of sexy panties myself before I begin foreplay with a panty-clad man in bed. The feel of the smoothness and silkiness as we stroke each others' dicks thru the fabric is so erotic and exciting for us both. But I'm Dom and masculine and have no desire to ever be a gurlyboi, but it turns me on to be with a hot eager, willing, submissive man who's into it.

I was in bisexual and poly relationships all the time. My ex gf, her gf and me used to tie him there and play Celine Dion's My heart will go on tie him to the chair and mock his "I like men to be men." pout. I didn't really do too bad though. The mental games and emotional blackmail etc.
    Last edited by spemat; Sep 11, 2017 at 5:09 PM.

I had a guy visit me several times as he liked to dress up in bra panties stockings and wigs to be my personal cocksucking sissy boy. But first he had to be spanked, hard and long, before I would give him the ok to suck me off. Often he would look up while sucking me so that I could slap his sissy face and of course he always begged me to cum in his mouth so he could swallow like a good cockwhore.

I love meeting others into wearing lingerie and sucking cocks,can't find too many local with the same interest.

Have been looking for another sissy bottom would love to share double headed dildo with him/her.

I am ready

Quote Originally Posted by cslutt View Post
    Who enjoys being a Gurlyboi with another Gurlyboi? Dressing up in lingerie, wearing slut red or passion pink lipstick, hot, passionate making out while playing with each other, sucking, fucking, peeing (no skat tho), especially if you are both related too?! And, who have you done it with?

I did with many of my relatives: dad, uncles, twin brother, grandpa, cousins.
    I luv fondling a gurlyboi and then kissing him all over. Makes no difference if I am dressed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Francine Brice View Post
    Will, I sure do enjoy being a Gurlyboi, with another Gurlyboi? I do dress-up up in own lingerie, when greeting another Gurlyboi! I love making out passionately as we get to know each other a bit better, while we play with each other. Often that will lead, to many oral pleasures together. Sucking and sometimes fucking, is a great path to make friends!
    AGREED

have not yet. hoping for soon