Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Adult video stores: questions and advice

I don't know what the point of the last 2 entrys was, but ABS's are a lot of fun. Sucked my first cock at one.

Like most, my experiences were all fun. You can't go just anytime. You should know when it has the most guys with the same interests in mind. That way you can play around and find the right mate. You wink at the guy or smile, nod or make some kind of jester to get there attention. My best times were around 5:30pm after work or Friday's and Saturdays.

All ll most all of the guys there want to get there rocks off, whether giving or receiving. So it isn't so hard to have some fun. If you have the opportunity, I say go for it.

I love book/video stores. We have one that has glory holes. Having a cock come through that hole and sucking off is great. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it. I go into those booths with some popers and suck cock then get my cock sucked. Once I fucked a guy in the hallway while 3 or 4 other guys watched and jerked off.

Next to bath houses they are my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    I love book/video stores. We have one that has glory holes. Having a cock come through that hole and sucking off is great. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I love it. I go into those booths with some popers and suck cock then get my cock sucked. Once I fucked a guy in the hallway while 3 or 4 other guys watched and jerked off.

Next to bath houses they are my favorite.
    If you keep " doing what you are doing" you may end up with "a gift that keeps on giving" .

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    If you keep " doing what you are doing" you may end up with "a gift that keeps on giving" .
    I forgot is it your life I'm living or mine?

Let's be judgment free here. Bisexuals get enough of that already.
    Last edited by twosmokers; Mar 19, 2018 at 9:15 AM.