Register

I just found out I'm bi & in love with my straight friend....please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i just found out i was bi like 4 days ago and I'm in love with my best friend. i only fell in love with him because i didn't realize what was happening, if i knew i was bi i would have never allowed myself to fall for a straight guy, but i didn't know......i somehow fell for him a few months ago and came out to him as bi after i asked him to send me dick pics. he was cool with it and even let me suck his dick so i thought he might be bi, but now he knows he's not and thats ok... i totally get it but it hurts and i don't know how to stop feeling like this..... i have all kinds of girls, guys, trannies coming up to me and all i can do is think about him and it sucks.. He's my best friend and i don't want to loose him but i can't be around him without craving his cock especially now since i got a taste of it, its just so overwhelming and frustrating..... i just don't want to loose him as a friend but i don't know how to stop feeling like this.... anybody experience something like this before because this sucks man, i don't know what to do but i do know ill never allow myself to fall for a straight guy again cuz man this hurts

Re: I just found out I'm bi & in love with my straight friend....please HELP!!!!!!!!!

Your friend is not straight or heterosexual at all. Try finding someone who is not in denial about being bisexual to date instead. There are any number of sites or places you can go to do this.

Re: I just found out I'm bi & in love with my straight friend....please HELP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Your friend is not straight or heterosexual at all. Try finding someone who is not in denial about being bisexual to date instead. There are any number of sites or places you can go to do this.

I know he is in total denial BUT that doesn't change the fact i fell in love with him long before i knew i was bi.. if i knew i was bi first i would have made sure i didn't get involved with someone in denial, but the fact of the matter is i did and i don't know how to stop feeling like this, what do i do? i guess some strange dick and/or pussy would help.... problem is i can't stop thinking about him long enough to get with someone else..... I'm totally new to all this..... i never even really dated much, for years i went from one long term relationship to another with a woman and thats why it was so difficult for me to figure this out cuz i have a strong attraction to woman.... but i been out of the game for so long i don't even know how to tell if a girl likes me let alone a guy....this all just makes my head hurt.........it literally feels like it exploded about a week ago man, this sucks i can't eat, i can't sleep, my anxiety is through the roof and IM SOO FREAKING HORNY I WANT TO F*CK EVERYBODY AND ANYTHING I SEE.........

Its spelled lose, not loose. (bugs the hell out of me)

he dont want love just his dick sucked so move on

Quote Originally Posted by Figaro View Post
    Its spelled lose, not loose. (bugs the hell out of me)
    Sorry grammer nazi

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    he dont want love just his dick sucked so move on
    i don't know how.......like i said i don't know nothing about dating especially with guys, but all these guys keep flocking to me, oh and even a tranny......... but i know when i date a girl, its customary to ask for her number and to pay for dinner but hows all that work with dudes?

most the time just sex

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    most the time just sex
    so just say..... hey you're cute do you wanna play?

sounds good after a few drinks lol

You sound like some girls, who far too often mistake some quick fun fucking around for love and end up very hurt. Like the guy above said, your friend wanted to get off and get his dick sucked. But I'm reasonably sure he didn't want to get involved in a big dramatic love affair. And that goes whether or not he's bi (or in denial). Just as emotional young girls learn, not every stiff dick is going to turn into a long-term relationship. In fact, most of them won't. I know this is tough advice, but you need to take your "newfound" bi-ness and move on and explore with other men. And try not to be so emotionally tender, or you will just keep getting hurt.

ur a little too hard on urself.....no pun intended lol! congratulations on finding out something about urself. alot of people take so long even so they can't admit it to themselves. or won't but there's absolutely nothing wrong at all with being attracted to the same sex! i would say ur friend is at least curious cause he let a guy touch him there. maybe he's in denial. doesn't really matter. anyways he's not interested in u like u are in him. or at least u think u are. being attracted to someone can be intense af but it's usually only an attraction. u gotta stay with that person for awhile to see what develops. could be love, could be lust. could just all fade away. it will all come with time. but right now it's an intense attraction. u can't really control that either. that's the big point here. there's something about ur friend u really like. that's enough to see him in a new way. nothing wrong with that u like what u like. u would of probably had these feelings if u knew u were into guys too. but that's not important what's important is now. u got these feelings it's ok to have them. u don't have to act on them though i'm sure part of u it's very hard to resist acting on them. u shouldn't deny ur feelings for ur friend just like u shouldn't deny ur feelings for guys. at least to urself. it's very important for everyone to know themselves, it helps them to know how to act if they are aware of there feelings. maybe something u should do is not see ur friend for awhile, or just see him but only with other people around. maybe u should find something to keep ur mind off of him, like a hobby or someone else. i'm not saying these are the only thing to do or even the right thing to do u gotta figure that out for urself these are just suggestions.but knowing what u know, including he will let u suck him off at the most if that, u gotta plan around that. hope that helps...

Unrequited love sucks. Unfortunately there is no magic fix. It works the same way a break up in any relationship works regardless of gender or orientation. You can maybe still be friends but if you really want an emotional AND physical/sexual attachment I would find someone who is bi-friendly and open to a relationship. I don't know if your friend is capable of doing that right now. If you want more than he can give you then you'll only find yourself frustrated in the long run.

There are different kinds of attraction (physical, mental, emotional), then there's love and/or lust.. Some guys will be interested in all of you, some will only be interested in certain parts. I guess you can experiment and figure out what you really want.

I feel you man. i have been in a similar situation but I do not love him. He just acts straight and has not come to terms with his homosexual desires but when he lets me suck his dick I don't turn him down. Just wish it'd happen more often.

Also just keep working on him. It may take years but he'll cum around to some degree. I know.

The only advice I can offer---DON'T pay a lick of attention to ANYTHING said by Pole Smoker--the man is a cranky as hell son of a gun that never has anything much of value to offer to anyone.

His advice is not worth "a bucket of warm spit!"

Good luck with your situation.