Register
Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3269

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome Thumprr!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Thumprr View Post
    hello
    Welcome to the site enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMan View Post
    Hello, stumbled on this site today and joined right up. It might be fun to share my experiences with this forum and see what happens. I'm closeted and married (she does not know) so its very taboo for me to even admit here that I am Bi, (but exciting at the same time).
    Hi,married in Daytona. Wish i could see how recent or old messages are on here. Message me if you see this...Pat

Quote Originally Posted by patindaytona View Post
    Hi,married in Daytona. Wish i could see how recent or old messages are on here. Message me if you see this...Pat
    Welcome!

Hello..from Daytona Beach, FL.
    Anyone near me?

Quote Originally Posted by patindaytona View Post
    Hello..from Daytona Beach, FL.
    Anyone near me?
    Hi welcome!

Hi - New to the site. Was looking around the internet and came upon this sight. I was actually looking for something about going down on a guy.

I have had bi experiences in the past and was looking to see what I could do to satisfy my oral urges with a guy. Finding that it something I'd like to seek out more.

Looking to chat and maybe more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat69 View Post
    Hi - New to the site. Was looking around the internet and came upon this sight. I was actually looking for something about going down on a guy.

I have had bi experiences in the past and was looking to see what I could do to satisfy my oral urges with a guy. Finding that it something I'd like to seek out more.

Looking to chat and maybe more!
    Welcome! Yes this is a good site to explore!

I stumbled on this site while Googling for bisexual forums. I've had bi experiences in the past but it's been some time. I've spent years overlooking the bi side of me. However, the past ten years or so, I've been looking to at least explore that side of me once again.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCoffeeM8 View Post
    I stumbled on this site while Googling for bisexual forums. I've had bi experiences in the past but it's been some time. I've spent years overlooking the bi side of me. However, the past ten years or so, I've been looking to at least explore that side of me once again.
    Welcome!!

Welcome!

welcome

Welcome BiCoffeeM8. Another new member from NNE!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonenut View Post
    Welcome BiCoffeeM8. Another new member from NNE!
    Welcome!!

Hey all. Gene here, 45 yo from South Dakota. I have been joined for awhile but never posted. I like a lot of what this site has to offer and want to throw a thank you out to all who run it and all who post their thoughts and experiences. I am bi... I don’t think there is any question lol. I am married and my wife has an idea and helps me sometimes but it is coming to the point when I am going to have act on it for real. This place has been such a help and I am looking forward to talking to you. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    Hey all. Gene here, 45 yo from South Dakota. I have been joined for awhile but never posted. I like a lot of what this site has to offer and want to throw a thank you out to all who run it and all who post their thoughts and experiences. I am bi... I don’t think there is any question lol. I am married and my wife has an idea and helps me sometimes but it is coming to the point when I am going to have act on it for real. This place has been such a help and I am looking forward to talking to you. Thank you.
    Welcome!

well hello

Hi! From Hagerstown MD, looking for some bi fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mancandy123 View Post
    Hi! From Hagerstown MD, looking for some bi fun.
    Welcome you both!!!

Hi. I'm SwingingCasanova and I guess I consider myself a baby queer as some would say since I'm currently exploring my feelings for guys at the age of 25 lol. That's being homeschooled and raised in a conservative Christian home will do to ya unfortunately. I'm currently dating a guy I met on Grindr. Though I may ask him if he's ok taking things slow since he's the first guy I've been with. We haven't met in person yet but hopefully we will on Wednesday. I honestly have a hard time knowing which gender i like more. I know i like both physically and romantically but I feel like the degrees vary so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingingCasanova View Post
    Hi. I'm SwingingCasanova and I guess I consider myself a baby queer as some would say since I'm currently exploring my feelings for guys at the age of 25 lol. That's being homeschooled and raised in a conservative Christian home will do to ya unfortunately. I'm currently dating a guy I met on Grindr. Though I may ask him if he's ok taking things slow since he's the first guy I've been with. We haven't met in person yet but hopefully we will on Wednesday. I honestly have a hard time knowing which gender i like more. I know i like both physically and romantically but I feel like the degrees vary so much.
    Dont stress it, go with the flow and just allow life to happen...............but, and I mean but, be careful with people you meet online. Just like hetero people would do, meet somewhere safe the first time, and if things get romantic.................safe and sane is always a must

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the website SwingingCasanova!!

Quote Originally Posted by SwingingCasanova View Post
    Welcome

Hi, long time curious guy looking for a place to fit in and meet friends and more.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr531 View Post
    Hi, long time curious guy looking for a place to fit in and meet friends and more.
    Welcome!

Welcome!!

Welcome! And judging by your screen name, you already fit in as we have the same interest in mtb.

Hi, thanks for the welcome. How long have you been riding?

Happy to be here!