Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adult Bookstore Blow and Go

I've never been a fan of sucking cock at an adult bookstore. But today, I overcame my anxiety and gave it a shot. I waited for what I thought was a good looking clean young man to enter a room, then quickly got the room next to him. In moments, he pushed his nice looking cock through the hole in the wall. I was SO horned up, I just let my mind go and started sucking him. After a couple of minutes, he pulled back and put his finger through the hole, indicating he was wanting to suck me. I thought "oh crap - did I do it wrong?". But again, I let lust take over and I put my cock through the hole. It was insanely good! He knew exactly how to please a man. Like him, I let him suck me for a few minutes, then I pulled back. Almost immediately he had his bulging dick back through the hole - so I started sucking him again and in no time he unloaded. It was awesome and I took it all. I was content to end it there, but he reached his hand though the hold and started rubbing my dick. So I pushed it through the hole once again and he started where he left off. I relaxed and enjoyed and the next thing I know, I'm shooting hot streams of cum in his mouth. I heard him moan in appreciation. I hadn't cum that hard in years. I was so drained, but left having totally enjoyed the experience. I haven't had that much fun since I was eating out a gal while here husband was watching. The next thing I know he was lubing me up and fucked me while I ate her out!

Re: Adult Bookstore Blow and Go

I've never sucked anon cock, and probably never will...I'm more into the bodies rubbing together, and all the touching and squeezing of this and that.

I have, however, had more than a few occasions where I have been sucked-off to completion in ABS arcades--though it usually winds-up with two people in the same booth.

sounds hot af but i'd be worried about std's. i know alot of guys have gotten away with not getting any at abs glory holes but it's something we should all think about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog88 View Post
    I've never been a fan of sucking cock at an adult bookstore. But today, I overcame my anxiety and gave it a shot. I waited for what I thought was a good looking clean young man to enter a room, then quickly got the room next to him. In moments, he pushed his nice looking cock through the hole in the wall. I was SO horned up, I just let my mind go and started sucking him. After a couple of minutes, he pulled back and put his finger through the hole, indicating he was wanting to suck me. I thought "oh crap - did I do it wrong?". But again, I let lust take over and I put my cock through the hole. It was insanely good! He knew exactly how to please a man. Like him, I let him suck me for a few minutes, then I pulled back. Almost immediately he had his bulging dick back through the hole - so I started sucking him again and in no time he unloaded. It was awesome and I took it all. I was content to end it there, but he reached his hand though the hold and started rubbing my dick. So I pushed it through the hole once again and he started where he left off. I relaxed and enjoyed and the next thing I know, I'm shooting hot streams of cum in his mouth. I heard him moan in appreciation. I hadn't cum that hard in years. I was so drained, but left having totally enjoyed the experience. I haven't had that much fun since I was eating out a gal while here husband was watching. The next thing I know he was lubing me up and fucked me while I ate her out!

I have been going to these places since I got into one in Wichita at fifteen yrs old with a fake i.d. and an older friend. I LOVE! sucking anonymous cock thru gloryholes in adult bookstore video arcade booths. It's one of the three things that make my cock drip, you can ask privately what the other two are. I have sucked cock in an adult bookstore, by my own guess, because I lost count in my early twenties, somewhere between fifteen hundred and two thousand times.I wish the zoning laws would loosen up and more and more of these places would spring up all over the country.If you get the time take a look at my blog, I'm posting the stores where I've been and sucked strange cock.

It seems that most guys on these sites much rather have random anonymous sex with just any random stranger then wanting someone as a regular who can get to know and trust to be STD free. This is why I cant get anyone because I wont bother with this type of sex or mess with guys who do or guys who get more ass then a toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    It seems that most guys on these sites much rather have random anonymous sex with just any random stranger then wanting someone as a regular who can get to know and trust to be STD free. This is why I cant get anyone because I wont bother with this type of sex or mess with guys who do or guys who get more ass then a toilet seat.
    Unfortunately it does appear to be that way. I live in a highly populated area and even here I have yet to find that singular friend to trust as a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfNutt View Post
    Unfortunately it does appear to be that way. I live in a highly populated area and even here I have yet to find that singular friend to trust as a regular.
    I think it is totally impossible to find online, I think chances be far better finding someone by pure dumb luck that a conversation just leads into it with a regular friend then meeting someone online.

Well, I *have* met a couple guys who rate as good, FWB, material in this respect. Unfortunately, schedules don't match-up very well to make regular naked fun possible.

Work, wives, family commitments, and emergencies, just seem to get in the way all too often.

I had a phase where I hit ABS for cock to suck, it lasted a month or so and then I realized what I didn’t like about the video booths, they are dark, dirty and sticky from cum being shot all over the seats and floors. I like to see what I’m sucking and the guys face as he cums. Never went back.

the way u describe it, i don't think i would like it either but i give u credit for trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I had a phase where I hit ABS for cock to suck, it lasted a month or so and then I realized what I didn’t like about the video booths, they are dark, dirty and sticky from cum being shot all over the seats and floors. I like to see what I’m sucking and the guys face as he cums. Never went back.

I think it is totally impossible to find online, I think chances be far better finding someone by pure dumb luck that a conversation just leads into it with a regular friend then meeting someone online.
    I have met a number of guys via the internet---but by the time we actually meet and then do something--we have been conversing for some time and I have a good "feel" for what they are like---usually always guys that don't do all that much either---and if we do hit it off--I like to be pretty much exclusive with them and they the same with me.

It is something that as much as anything though--some of the best situations I have come into---did happen "out of dumb blind luck." Quite often---in places and times that I would NEVER expect to meet another guy interested in doing anything with another guy.

My "luck" by any means in meeting someone else seems to have dried up lately though....it does seem hard to find a guy to get with anymore.

Lots of possible leads--but not much comes of them....but it is better that this is the case I think---"good things comes to those who wait" does seem to be the operative phrase to me....

I have never gone to either an ABS or Bathhouse, even though going to a bathhouse on the surface sounds like a "hot" idea--but still seems to risky to me and I have no desire to ever go into an ABS and do anything with anyone who frequents such a place. You seem bound to pick up something that would negatively impact your life and life is hard enough as it is--don't need to spend the rest of my life having contracted the big nasty bug and have to live on the cocktail of drugs that keep you from getting sick and dying of it..not a good way to go.

It is bad enough to watch for and deal with the normal conditions that get us---like heart issues, blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and so on....
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jul 14, 2018 at 2:59 PM.

No better way to reduce a little stress. Walk into a booth and see a finger come through the hole. Some will suck you like there’s a time limit while others will take there time while playing with your ball and licking , kissing the entire package.

I have had a couple regular guys and it was great. As said in other posts, the regular became less regular, which is expected with commitments and life. I go to the ABS every once in a while for the rush, it is an exciting environment for me. I know it isn't the safest, but it satisfies that part of my desire for a while.

Ah, sorry, just not my thing...

You are here. I doubt you are the only that thinks as you do. We get into times it feels that way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by delpark View Post
    You are here. I doubt you are the only that thinks as you do. We get into times it feels that way, though.
    I when I was younger, (In my 50's), I did not find it difficult to meet guys here and other sites. Usually, took a week to a month to meet a better than nice guy. If you are what they are looking for they want to meet you. So, try to be what they are looking for.
    JEM

Since learning I really like to get fucked and the few times I have done it have left me wanting more when it was over I have contemplated visiting a theater. I really don't know what to expect though so was thinking about posting on it when I came across this. I'm interested in getting fucked by multiple guys. Also have a female friend interested in seeing this happen. I was thinking about the easiest way to have multiple guys would be in there.

I agree that would be great but recently discovering how much I enjoy sex with men, I am going through a total slut phase right now while hoping to find what you've described.

Quote Originally Posted by BiDad4KansasFun View Post
    I have been going to these places since I got into one in Wichita at fifteen yrs old with a fake i.d. and an older friend. I LOVE! sucking anonymous cock thru gloryholes in adult bookstore video arcade booths. It's one of the three things that make my cock drip, you can ask privately what the other two are. I have sucked cock in an adult bookstore, by my own guess, because I lost count in my early twenties, somewhere between fifteen hundred and two thousand times.I wish the zoning laws would loosen up and more and more of these places would spring up all over the country.If you get the time take a look at my blog, I'm posting the stores where I've been and sucked strange cock.
    I love what you love!

Sucking cock through or a glory hole or getting sucked through one has been one of my favorite "thrills" sexually. There is something about the abandon and surrendering to the moment....there's something truly wonderful about a magnificent and beautiful, hard and totally erect cock with a lovely set of balls protruding through the hole in all its "glory"...anticipating to have a hot wet mouth sucking and working both cock and balls to deliver that wonderful ecstatic moment of orgasm.....hence the name glory hole....it takes skill and knowledge to know what to do in the art of sucking....and not every man or woman has that kind of talent. Also, there seems to be a heightened sense of feeling when one is being sucked through the glory hole. I don't know why that is the case, but it really is. Of course it isn't for everyone and no doubt there is risk involved...risk is in everything and all around us too. I understand about caution and I have no regrets for the times I've sucked and been sucked through a glory hole. It's not for everyone...for those who have enjoyed and do still enjoy, no explanation is necessary.

I have sucked a number of guys at these places and loved every second of these times I love the act of sucking men off do no do this very often but the urges come and I must satisfy them to me it is not easy to meet guys online used to be a city park but its not very active anymore so best of luck to all I also have had some regulars but these don't last

........wanting someone as a regular who can get to know and trust to be STD free. This is why I cant get anyone because I wont bother with this type of sex or mess with guys who do or guys who get more ass then a toilet seat.
    Yep, exact same here.

I’ve never been to glory holes, but I have been to ABSs some where I was the one being sucked, but mostly where I did the sucking! Actually ALMOST got fucked one time, early in my BI life, but unfortunately I was too tight, and he had no lube

i was on the road coming home from Dallas (S on 35fwy) and almost went to my old ABS stomping ground (the one in S Austin off of slaughter), but thought twice about it and stopped for Chinese instead 😁

I only sucked cock at an ABS one time but it was a prearranged thing. He was married and so was I so we had no where else to go. It was a one way sucking session, I sucked him and he did not suck my cock, but I knew this going in. He had a such a beautiful cock and he was the very first guy that cum in my mouth (of course, I swallowed it). All in all it was a very hot experience. The only bad thing that happens was when I was on my knees sucking his cock, I put my hand on the floor once to kind of maintain balance and put my hand in big puddle of cum that someone left there before us. As a kind of funny side note, after he dropped me off, I went to a McDonald's to eat something and didn't know I had a nice glob of cum in my beard until I went to the men's room after I got done eating.

I personally have never sucked a cock at either a Glory hole or Book store, but I have been sucked at both many times. I just happen to love having a stranger sucking me that I will probably never see or see again....

Sucking cock at a glory hole is hot, I do it often. If no ones in the booths, I go into the theater. Sometimes the ABS bathroom is best, while the movie is playing. Leave the stall door open and they will cum, one after another. It's so fucking hot, and keeps my mouth and throat full....

Would like to do a lot more ABS. Haven't done much. Of course if I do, I would get a lot more testing, abut something so nice about a hard cock just showing up through the hole. Sign me up.

I’m kind of a cum slut, just can’t suck and swallow enough. I like being on my knees servicing other guys. So I’ve done lot of sucking in ABS. I also try to get the guys to meet up just outside the stores. If made some regular suck buddies that way. It works well for me, I’m married, so I don’t have a lot of time to meet guys. I give a lot of blowjobs in the boot he’s and in cars. Like to get in a guys car, suck him off and then leave.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog88 View Post
    I've had my cock sucked in gloryholes many times but now want to be the guy putting my finger in the hole and seeing that cock come through so I can suck him and make him cum. Thanks for sharing your experience!

adult book stores are where i got my start sucking cock. i'm sure many of you started the same way. i'm not sure that i would have been a cocksucker if it wasn't for those wonderful ABS,s . some of my best times were in those places. i still go there , often.