Thread: Shy bi-guy

Hornychimp67

Re: Shy bi-guy

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Of course, I volunteer to suck the flute
    Me too please

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Welcome those from SBG. I thought of joining that site many times before. But now some from there are finding this site. Let's all hope this site doesn't go the way of the same as we have all been suspecting for a long time now.

Welcome once again. And have fun.
    Now this is how you greet new folks. Thank you, SuckerMC!

You're welcome Fluidity.

Another regular on Shy Bi Guys making the migration here... Honestly I kept going back hoping it would suddenly pop back to life. Gone but not forgotten, as they say...

Shy Bi was indeed a great site, filled with surprising levels of honesty and authenticity, creativity and juicy exchanges. It kept me coming back again and again.

Really hope that some of that energy finds a safe haven here on Bisexual.Com.

Welcome Whistle....good to see you found us...more and more SBG alum have been showing up...a lot on this thread
    Thanks oralswallow.

I was already here before the demise of SBG, but wasn't online much.

Hope to be able to check in more regularly.

Such a shame Shybiguys dropped. Hadn't been in for a while and when I went to log in it was gone. I've been a member of both under the same name for years. Welcome to those who have popped in-some I remember and some new names as well!

so happy to see so many posts on this thead… and I appreciate the welcomes and the re-introductions to old friends... Cheers to each of you

Since the original owner died, I thought the site would die, too. One day you could sign on, then you couldn't. I think a brother is operating Bisexual.com, now. For months I was unable to sign on. I just happened to check last month, to see it was up and running again...and it is!

Hope the bugs are worked out, now.

Since the original owner died, I thought the site would die, too. One day you could sign on, then you couldn't. I think a brother is operating Bisexual.com, now. For months I was unable to sign on. I just happened to check last month, to see it was up and running again...and it is!

Hope the bugs are worked out, now.

It's gone. I found this site, and it seems like a lot of guys whom were on ShiBi-Guy are migrating here. How is it going?

There might be two or three dozen survivors you recognize here.

This site seems nice, folks are friendly.

If this site ever goes belly up, we will all meet over at:
    https://www.justusboys.com/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    There might be two or three dozen survivors you recognize here.

This site seems nice, folks are friendly.

If this site ever goes belly up, we will all meet over at:
    https://www.justusboys.com/forum/
    Good plan Playful! I’m already there. It’s a pretty good site, and there are several of us from SBG.

Hi Everyone!! Glad to find this site. Kept checking from time to time hoping SBG would re appear, but at least many of cum this way!!

I had not been on Shy bi guy in at least 6 months and it seemed like there were fewer users 6 months ago. I guess it's gone. Oh well I was bored with it anyway. Kind of moved on. Looking forward to exploring this forum. A4A is maddening, manhunt sucks, Ashley Madison is bull. Anyway. Maybe this will be interesting.

I was a big fan of the community on the site and hope that it will live on on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbtojbto View Post
    I was a big fan of the community on the site and hope that it will live on on other sites.
    Welcome Jbto - sent you an email...glad you found us here.

I am also a former member of SBG. I miss that site allot. Glad to see people are finding there way here. Seattle area married closeted guy here.

I joined shy bi guys long ago, but abandoned it because all I could get was "no authorization error" on every thing I tried to go to.

Hello all, this seems to be the place for all the SBG Alumni to reconnect. Sad to see the old site go. It was such a safe place for those of us with a foot in both worlds. Hopefully this is or will become much the same with its own special tilt.

Hi, all. Otter here. I was only on SBG for a few months last year, but it changed my life. You all helped me figure out who I was, and that there were others like me. I was very upset when in March 2018 I could no longer access the site. I am so glad to learn that there was a real site issue, and it wasn’t I who just offended the site administrator. Pass the bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by seaotter View Post
    Hi, all. Otter here. I was only on SBG for a few months last year, but it changed my life. You all helped me figure out who I was, and that there were others like me. I was very upset when in March 2018 I could no longer access the site. I am so glad to learn that there was a real site issue, and it wasn’t I who just offended the site administrator. Pass the bacon!

Same experience for me Otter. I had just joined SBG and learning to embrace who I AM (not who I was afraid of being) when the site started acting up. Part of me worried that it was a way for the universe to slap me in the face. I’m very happy to have found this new refuge.

I used to love Shybi-guy I had a lot of friends on there then about two years ago I came off contract and went pay-as-you-go on my phone and it wouldn't let me go on the site.. so I just gave up and just enjoyed playing with guys cocks when I got the chance.. then 12 months ago I got my house reconnected to the internet and I just recently found my password and email for Shybi-guys to find out it is no longer up and running.. but with a little search yesterday I found this site.. so I'm happy again.. I can now make some new friends.. look at all of your lovely cock photos and post some of my own.. So I'm a happy bunny again.. ��
    Last edited by Robocock; May 27, 2019 at 9:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocock View Post
    I used to love Shybi-guy I had a lot of friends on there then about two years ago I came off contract and went pay-as-you-go on my phone and it wouldn't let me go on the site.. so I just gave up and just enjoyed playing with guys cocks when I got the chance.. then 12 months ago I got my house reconnected to the internet and I just recently found my password and email for Shybi-guys to find out it is no longer up and running.. but with a little search yesterday I found this site.. so I'm happy again.. I can now make some new friends.. look at all of your lovely cock photos and post some of my own.. So I'm a happy bunny again.. ��
    Glad you found us again...Welcome!..there are quite few Shybiguys that made it over here

Glad you found us again...Welcome!..there are quite few Shybiguys that made it over here
    Thanks o65
    I have noticed a couple of names that I remember from SBG..
    Already liking it on here.. just need to reduce lots of photos so they will upload has I love sharing..

Even a few of us U.K. ones , welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Leehebs View Post
    Even a few of us U.K. ones , welcome
    Not many of us on here from the Uk.. but we will be seen and heard lol.

I made it over here from SBG. I've been on this site for a while. I'm hoping it picks up in activity. Seems a little slow here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    I made it over here from SBG. I've been on this site for a while. I'm hoping it picks up in activity. Seems a little slow here.
    Totally agree with your comment.. hopefully with so many people cumin over from SBG's it should pick up momentum..
    I think I remember you from SBG's but I hadn't been in there for a few years due to moving and not having any internet.. I only had pay-as-you-go on my phone which blocked most sites including SBG's..

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    so happy to see so many posts on this thead… and I appreciate the welcomes and the re-introductions to old friends... Cheers to each of you
    Hi Papasmurph..
    It has been a very long time and unfortunately I cannot remember my user name off SBG's But I do remember you as you were one of the first people on there to send me a friends request.. I stopped using SBG's a good few years ago has I moved house and didn't have a internet connection.. I only used my phone while I was there but unfortunately the network I was using blocked a lot of sites including SBG's I have moved again and just been reconnected to the internet.. the first place I headed was SBG's I was shocked to see it was no longer up and running.. but so happy now I have found this site..
    Regards GW

I'm a SBG migrant too. I'm liking this site, but it doesn't feel as "intimate" as SBG was. Still, I'm so glad this place is here, and that so many old pals from SBG found the place.