Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: older men

older men

I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.

Re: older men

Dirty old men need love too.

Unofficial Community Leader

Smile Re: older men

Quote Originally Posted by eddy10 View Post
    I'm also on silverdaddies; have had a certain amount of success on that site; like their galleries; don't consider myself a dirty old man; I'm still seen as physically attractive by both men & women; had a sexually desirable younger woman flirt w/me at work tonite; said she she didn't even want to guess my age; by now , I can definitely recognize the signals, cues; got to admit, the age is becoming more of a barrier. was viewed by several women( one of whom I had before) a straight( supposedly, I know better now), a bi & gay guy on another site; I can't imagine 10 sexless years in a marriage; I'm too free-spirited.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I agree try silver dadies, I have met 4 guys since April and hope to make it a 5th tonight, wish me luck. Age is not a barrier as long as you don't aim to high. Be as broad as you can in selecting an age group and don't expect success every time. I was also in a sexless marriage and we parted a year ago, since then I have had the best sex of my life. Believe me there are genuine guys out there.

FYI, when I picked the first male I wanted to seriously date I made sure he was older, in his 60's - I specifically didn't want an 18 year old because when you're 18 you really don't have a lot of experience and you don't know what you want.

As it turns out age really DOES matter because for example the 60-something year old was frustrated and thought that women should not be allowed to drive. I tried to be respectful because he turned out to be a Vietnam vet with (what I believe to be) some PTSD symptoms (aversion to loud noise, etc.) I tried to explain to him that a person doesn't ASK to be born female, the same way a person doesn't ASK to be born gay..but he still seemed reluctant.

Because of these deep differences we never did really develop a romantic attachment, and he isn't as interested in sex as he was when he was younger, but - he has turned out to be a good friend of mine who tells me all about what it was like to come out and be gay in the 1970's. We go for hikes and sometimes other trips.. in the end it was a good thing I think.

I personally like older men. I have found that the ones younger than me are mostly still just in the "I havent decided if Im Bisexual" mode and once they get theirs they are no longer intrested. I like the idea of being with a man who has had a little more experience and can tell me what he wants and likes. I have had luck finding older men with my adultfriendfinders.com account.
    Not everyone is a Dip.... Just those with closed minds.

I'm on Silverdaddies too.
    Not met anybody on there due to my location. But some of those 60+yo's could use me as a Human sex toy any time!

Being 63 is NO problem as long as your in good shape!

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I'm on Silverdaddies too.
    Not met anybody on there due to my location. But some of those 60+yo's could use me as a Human sex toy any time!

hmm Gear's slutty side ?
    flirtatious side?....
    both....? (probably

(kid'n Gear)..

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    hmm Gear's slutty side ?
    flirtatious side?....
    both....? (probably

(kid'n Gear)..
    I'm a total flirty slut! It balances out my Saintly side quite well.
    (Working on my Saintly side!)

I have found that as I get older it is harder to find someone to meet with, I'm not looking for one night stands but want a "regular" friend and have not had much luck the last few years. I also find that a lot of the older guys want young guys to meet with, I prefer guys around my own age.

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Don't cheat on your wife.

I've always been attracted to older men and women, but prefer for my first experience to with a 50+ married man and his wife.

I concur with most said here. Being in that older group and almost no luck in finding feeders I have to just enjoy the various sites and await someone in need of relief and not choosey.

I been trying to find a man who is 45+ and here in central pa, it is very hard to find, meaning find one for a friend with benefits and decent, no one time hookups.

My experience on this site has been, almost no interest in me after I turned 60. That OK. I am still happy, healthy and physically fit and most important; I am much more aware of how wonderful the gift of life is than when I was a young man.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    Don't cheat on your wife.
    Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will find that post to which you refer is an old one, from back in August.

As for Drugstore, I haven't seen him around lately, so I assumed he had left, I had been told he had been banned, so he probably will not see your response to his post.

Personally, I'm 62 and, like you, I'm hornier than I was when I was 16. It's fun to suck a cock and get yours sucked in return, but everybody is a little scared by the weirdos and the diseases out there. So you need to be careful and know your partner. You find the right one and it can be great.

i am 63 -widowed 2 years ago after 37 years together 35 married- we were/are both bisexual, me from a tender age and we found she too when a younger workmate stayed over.
    we did occasionally swing but had a very fulfilling, no holes barred sex life and since her death i have made friends with swingers locally and i often entertain mf couples or singles of both sexes and also host parties.
    my libido is high, i often find getting hard takes longer, i dont shoot the volume i used to, but i last longer and can still cum 2-3 times.
    i have always made my lover's-of either gender-pleasure first.
    what is annoying is that many swingers specify an age range limit- they are missing a lot of fun! this is compensated by the people in teens or twenties who seek an older person for their relaxed style and experienced lovemaking.
    ages at my parties range from 18-70

The OP has not been around in over a month now----wonder if he will be coming back.

Hopefully Drugstore Cowboy is gone----I had put him on ignore status ages ago----it is something that either that as a group--those who we could call "trolls" seem to come up with names like of this sort----and also make comments that seem the same--like dissing people for cheating, cannot admit that they are really gay and not bi and other comments that seem to have a certain theme

I really think that many of these "new people" are not new----and are not different ones--but could be the same person that has dogged this site again and again for years now.

Here is the list I have of people I have put on ignore over the past few years---a few of them are clearly different people--but with some of them--does anyone detect a similar sort of pattern in the names that I do?

AdamKadmon43
    am8am8
    Ardhanari
    azirish
    BadBoyBilly
    bisexual Bill
    Bret LA
    BrotherJack
    cornholejoe
    CumSloppyHole
    DanniNeels
    drugstore cowboy
    GayAZN
    HornedUpRam
    hot_fun_summertime
    isuck and swallow

IwannaFUCKALLNIGHT
    JudeQuinn
    L3st4t
    LetMeHitItFromThBack
    MasterBenson
    matutum
    MoneeGirl
    MusicTennisFood
    OurWayToFall
    PlacentaJuan
    QueerandLoathing
    roughandgruffplay
    SodomandGomorrahShow
    suckthebloated
    ThatSubliminalKid
    white rabbit
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Volty,

I have several of the same ones on my ignore list, too. Some I've never seen, but you've been here longer than me.

Older:

My first orgasmic experience was with an older man. I was lucky to have found the most gentle, kind, and compassionate person possible, to share my first time with. I had just turned 14 and he was 60-something.

Over the years I had several relationships with older men and women. I never had a bad experience with any of them. My only less-than-satsifactory M/M relationship was with a guy slightly younger than me.

I love older men too..

Visit me, I LOVE older men!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    The OP has not been around in over a month now----wonder if he will be coming back.

Hopefully Drugstore Cowboy is gone----I had put him on ignore status ages ago----it is something that either that as a group--those who we could call "trolls" seem to come up with names like of this sort----and also make comments that seem the same--like dissing people for cheating, cannot admit that they are really gay and not bi and other comments that seem to have a certain theme

I really think that many of these "new people" are not new----and are not different ones--but could be the same person that has dogged this site again and again for years now.

Here is the list I have of people I have put on ignore over the past few years---a few of them are clearly different people--but with some of them--does anyone detect a similar sort of pattern in the names that I do?

AdamKadmon43
    am8am8
    Ardhanari
    azirish
    BadBoyBilly
    bisexual Bill
    Bret LA
    BrotherJack
    cornholejoe
    CumSloppyHole
    DanniNeels
    drugstore cowboy
    GayAZN
    HornedUpRam
    hot_fun_summertime
    isuck and swallow

IwannaFUCKALLNIGHT
    JudeQuinn
    L3st4t
    LetMeHitItFromThBack
    MasterBenson
    matutum
    MoneeGirl
    MusicTennisFood
    OurWayToFall
    PlacentaJuan
    QueerandLoathing
    roughandgruffplay
    SodomandGomorrahShow
    suckthebloated
    ThatSubliminalKid
    white rabbit
    I sort of understand why you have an ignore list. However, I like to know the opinions and thoughts of all, even those I believed to be mean and spiteful. While many on this list may fit this negative discription, some contributions of a few people on this list made me smile.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will find that post to which you refer is an old one, from back in August.

As for Drugstore, I haven't seen him around lately, so I assumed he had left, I had been told he had been banned, so he probably will not see your response to his post.
    Whoops! I shouldda looked at that date. Thanks.

And to Drugstore Cowboy, TAKE THAT! and don't come back!

Jem, I can assure you that Adam was not any of the other names and was never a ''troll''....but he did use other names here and I could tell it was him, without even a post...here and on other sites. Brother Jack was not any of the other names either, nor was she...or I...a ''troll''...just an angry...at the time and opinionated (still am), woman. Likewise, Brother Jack and Adam, were two separate people...one in the States and one in England. The one in England tended to tell the truth...yet it's amazing how people will believe the lies in anothers lines of type. No matter, I'm over that now...still working through the pain...but, as many, who I count as friends, here, had hoped....I'm coming out the other side. The BJ name was one that was not especially chosen. It was the first thing that came into my head..a character from some long forgotten film. I have had some very odd email addresses, in the past....I have a vivid imagination. I would never use vulgar words as a name and funnily enough, neither would Adam, as it's not his way and certainly not mine. I don't believe in 'trolls''....just the three billy goats gruff....and I always...on any site, post to the view typed, not who the person maybe. Lets face it.....lines of type can make us anything we want to be, on line....and some people, even step away from reality. I never do that.

Hope everyone is keeping well......I don't get to pass by as much as I used to.......time flies by, when one is talking to a person, who makes one laugh, but I never forget about anyone here...some good people here...very good people.

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.

And Jem, 60 is a perfect age for a man. I've always liked older men....trouble is, I'm older, too, these days...even if I am still 23 at heart.

I am Queen of all felines. I'm a Lioness. A Leo

What!!!...No coffee??? Keep the stuff in bottles, Sir! I want a real drink!

Love, is the most important emotion in the Cosmos. Love is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Canticle View Post
    And Jem, 60 is a perfect age for a man. I've always liked older men....trouble is, I'm older, too, these days...even if I am still 23 at heart.
    Please stay 23 at heart.
    That is what I like most in those of my age that are.
    It always make me smile when I meet someone like that.
    I am so fortunate I have a career that requries me to be that way.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Did you even read the original post? He said how his wife isn't having sex with him and he has "needs that are not being met".

People are giving him advice how to cheat, instead of telling him how he should either talk to his wife and see if she'll let him have male sexual partners, or just get a divorce and end the marriage and relationship if he's just going to cheat on her.

twntexas

[QUOTE=yallt39;207409]I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please. [/QUOT

I didnt have sex with my late wife for her last 3 years so I've got a little bit of an idea what you've been through. At 62 I know too how hard it is to find someone to hook up with. If your ever in the San Antonio area I'd be more than happy to help you with those needs :-)