Register

Who else is horny?

Bi curious guy here... wanna hear who else is horny!!

Re: Who else is horny?

Always horny for cocks to suck and cum to swallow. It’s a great way to relieve stress and get my cum fix.

II believe 90% of us who cum here are horny and would like some kind of playful interaction with like minded uninhibited sexual people ........ I am so fucking horny and my cock is so big and hard , feels so good

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    II believe 90% of us who cum here are horny and would like some kind of playful interaction with like minded uninhibited sexual people ........ I am so fucking horny and my cock is so big and hard , feels so good
    Gotta agree

That is the way it is on ALL these sites, guys get horny and get on just to chat and claim to b serious but after getting there rock off, then they done and have no real intentions of meeting anyone. Games games.

i get a lot of fun out of these guys who are mostly just nosy trying to find out what some men who really have a sex life does

I am horny ALWAYS. I cruise daily and twice a day on weekends. Its known as Delicious Mischief! lol

sounds delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    sounds delicious!
    Oh yes big wet creamy throbbing , pulsing orgasms lets do

I'm as horny as anyone else,too! Most anything can't beat a good blowjob. Anyone in FL interested.

I’m horny pretty much always

Me I am always ready to play, as for me I love sharing my experiences and reading others wants and desires. Even though I have dependable regulars, I must admit sometimes I am kinda slutty and have hooked up with members on this site.

There exist a non-horny reality? I am always horny.

I’m always horny to suck some cock and eat some pussy. Love the exchange of sex juices, love a nice wet pussy and a cum filled cock.

Oh god I'm so horny I need to suck a cock with a big load then take it in my ass

i am always horny

I am wish I was closer to many on here as I would be interested in many things.

I am way too horny right now. I have been logging on and off here since real early this morning. Also looking on craigs list, tumblr and videos. This happens to me when I want to suck a cock. But I still can not get myself to respond to any ads on craigs list. There were some really nice cocks on there today. Even a beauty of a black cock that looked very tempting. But he looked to be too big for my first time. Even if that were a beautiful white cock I would have said the same.

I'm always horny jerked off 5 times yesterday

I’m in a constant state of horniness. Especially first thing in the morning.
    Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I am way too horny right now. I have been logging on and off here since real early this morning. Also looking on craigs list, tumblr and videos. This happens to me when I want to suck a cock. But I still can not get myself to respond to any ads on craigs list. There were some really nice cocks on there today. Even a beauty of a black cock that looked very tempting. But he looked to be too big for my first time. Even if that were a beautiful white cock I would have said the same.
    This post is getting me real horny as well! Sucker u need go get on your knees and suck that beautiful BBC. We all want to hear about your escapades!

Reading how so many guys would enjoy a delicious dick to delight makes my cock hard and my mouth water. We all seem to have the same problem, finding the right guy. You would think that as I'm in Manhattan, I'd be awash with hot creamy cum, but unfortunately gay guys tend to stay away from a bi guy. And there really aren't many guys on this site who live nearby. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Keep it hard.