Register

Cool Thoughts on golden showers?

Im not into bodily fluids other than cum and saliva myself - oh and tears of joy - but some people enjoy water play. Anyone here like this?

Re: Thoughts on golden showers?

I really haven't ever tried this, but have always been curious about it! Thinking about it really turns me on.

Although not really into from either sex, I had a girlfriend once who loved to piss on my dick after fucking her. Makes a hell of a mess.

i would love find another for type of fun

Quote Originally Posted by mr bill View Post
    i would love find another for type of fun
    Id like to explore this kink. Prefer a guy willing to receive the shower, as I enjoy watching mine when it is hard and urinating just after sex...

alsways wanted to try it with some one else have pissed on myself a few times pissed in wifes cunt once finally got my wish with one of my regular wed guys it was fun

have done a few guys like that i give them but dont want it

Not really interested in the concept, just interested in holding another man's cock while he takes a pee, and having mine held.

I would rater be pissed off, than to be pissed on.

When I was a little boy, this was one way some little boys played. Pissed in each others butts.
    I still associate this activity with that age.
    As an adult, I have played this way with guys a few times, it's ok, but not really my thing.

Similar, but Different experience:
    Female ejaculation can be anything from a few drops to a firehose.
    One recent lover is blessed (or cursed) with the latter. We put special sheets on the bed.
    I find this experience nice, very intimate, but I do not fetishize it.

Not so much into urine, but if ya can drop a Taco Bell Double Beef Burrito Dump on my chest, I will need some Fruit Loops! Just kididding. If that's your thing, go and enjoy. I personally think all piss and shit belongs in the toilet or the yard (if you happen to be one of my dogs) or in the box if you are my cat.