Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Where did your bisexual.com name come from

If it's not readily apparent, I love everything about nylons & pantyhose. Love seeing them on women, men and wearing them, myself.

I'm half german and half Hungarian hence I'm a mutt.

My girl name, yes I cross dress.

Mine came from Dubai...I sent for it by mail-order.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

I chose my name from my fondness for oral sex and my favorite position.

I choose my nickname because of the sweet taste of a man's cum, I love sucking cocks and 69 is my favorite position.

I think the name speaks for it self.......*blush*

My life!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post
    Mine came from Dubai...I sent for it by mail-order.
    Still waiting on sporks from there, the tungsten variety.

Mine came from - in part - my heritage, and also because I have tended to stick my head in the sand about my sexuality.

Mine is from a song by Amanda Palmer. It's about her and her boyfriend having an agreement that she can see women in addition to him. The girl's name that she likes is Melody Dean.

But I get torn to pieces
    For the stupidest reasons
    All I want's to love the one I'm with
    Just like the song says

I never met a lady
    Quite as pretty as Melody Dean
    And even though I know you are
    A little bit angry with me
    You know that it is you I love
    And you I want to get me off
    But you can only do that when you're here
    And right now you are not

First I must say I'm so grateful for your language is kind of fruitful.
    A short stream of words grant you to explain a whole lot.

I love wandering naked upon ridges and into forests, so my skin my best suit, when the sun is kind and the wind doesnt freeze.

So obviuos if you see my pic

I am Bibabyblues because I am innocent and submissive but Ill stair into your eyes with my crystal blues as you enjoy my talents.

Quote Originally Posted by i_shoot_blanks View Post
    Where did your bisexual.com name come from??? (I know, a dangling participle!!!)

I chose the name I_shoot_blanks because I had prostate cancer and on Aug 15, 2002 my prostate was surgically removed. One of the side effects of not having a prostate is that I no longer ejaculate, or as the urologist put it, a "dry orgasm". I can still have an orgasm (sometimes I think it is more intense now that it used to be) but nothing cums out. That's right, no sticky white stuff to clean up, no spots on Monica's blue dress, nothing to catch in a condom. Talk about your birth control!!!
    While deciding on a name, I thought about the gunfights in Tombstone and the shot gun loaded with blanks. Lots of BOOM, but that's all.
    (Don't try this at home!!! Actually the wadding, which can be damaging) is expelled from a weapon loaded with blanks)

What's your story?????
    …back in my early 20s when I was working the flea markets anonyanimity was as necessary as on the net…it started out my flea market name…I’m 70 so its been my name for over 50 years…there’s people who have known me 20 or 30 that think its my real name…hell I guess after using it so long…it is my name now…

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    It was my dad's pet name for me as a young child...
    …cute…

Quote Originally Posted by Jobelorocks View Post
    Well when I was little my parents came up with a nick name for me Jobe Lobe (pronounced Jobie Lobie) (they called my sister Ambo Rambo because Rambo was popular when she was young and they wanted to come up with a similar nickname for me). This nickname eventually became Jobelo (pronounced Jobielo). That nick name as well as Jobe (pronounced Jobie) have stuck with me until adult hood with family and childhood friends. So my nick name plus rocks 1. because I used to collect rocks (and I used jobelorocks generally for my old email adresses) and 2. I like rock music. So there you go.
    …was your father a Mason…

Ho de ho de ho... who's a wittle smart arse then, gorge?? *giggles*
    …my ancestors came from Ayr…the british shipped them off to irland…

My bisexual.com name is my first and last name and the number two is the number my favorite Yankee player, Derek Jeter wore on his uniform when he played.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …my ancestors came from Ayr…the british shipped them off to irland…
    Depends when ur ancestors were shipped to Ireland.. many were sent to Ireland by the Scots parliament to bolster up protestantism after the union of the crowns.. presbyterianism mainly.. most settled in and around Ulster.. which is why the variety of English spoken in the north is called Ulster-Scots. And while they were shipped to Ireland, most went quite gladly as part of the Scots contribution to the English occupation of Ireland which had been going on for centuries but was strengthened by the actions of the Scots King James VI who had become the 1st James of England in 1603. The Scots, many from Ayrshire, u r quite right in that, supplanted the native Irish, being granted landholdings by the (English) crown which just happened to have a Scots monarch on the throne.. the Irish, overwhelmingly Catholic, lost their property wholesale to the incomers, so adding to the injustice and Irish grievance against the English, and throughout the 17th century the Scottish, states.. and after 1707, when Scotland and England became a single state, Great Britain..

Only emigrations to Ireland subsequent to 1707 were the responsibility of the British state and its government... prior to that is a much more complex and muddy affair... and very protestant and not all forced by any means... and these emigrations; protestant, Scots, English too, and British became extra tools of oppression of Catholic Ireland by the English state aided and abbeted by the Scots, and subsequently, the British state.

I hope then, Chas, u were not looking for an oppressed ancestor forcibly sent away from his homeland by an unreasonable state with a shitty monarch.. u may get the shitty monarch.. no u do get the shitty monarch.. but the likelihood is ur ancestors were volunteers taking up opportunity offered them by their government and monarch to bolster a foreign occupation of Ireland which remains in force at least in part to this day.. some of my ancestors, from the Scottish borders mainly, were also part of that influx of protestant Scots into Ireland sent to oppress the native people, and it is not something about which I am overly proud 2 say the least.. but it is better to know these things than live under an illusion...

O I do go on sometimes... makes me glad I won't meet mesel.... I wud drive me potty most probably...... me mum wos right....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jun 3, 2015 at 5:38 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Depends when ur ancestors were shipped to Ireland.. many were sent to Ireland by the Scots parliament to bolster up protestantism after the union of the crowns.. presbyterianism mainly.. most settled in and around Ulster.. which is why the variety of English spoken in the north is called Ulster-Scots. And while they were shipped to Ireland, most went quite gladly as part of the Scots contribution to the English occupation of Ireland which had been going on for centuries but was strengthened by the actions of the Scots King James VI who had become the 1st James of England in 1603. The Scots, many from Ayrshire, u r quite right in that, supplanted the native Irish, being granted landholdings by the (English) crown which just happened to have a Scots monarch on the throne.. the Irish, overwhelmingly Catholic, lost their property wholesale to the incomers, so adding to the injustice and Irish grievance against the English, and throughout the 17th century the Scottish, states.. and after 1707, when Scotland and England became a single state, Great Britain..

Only emigrations to Ireland subsequent to 1707 were the responsibility of the British state and its government... prior to that is a much more complex and muddy affair... and very protestant and not all forced by any means... and these emigrations; protestant, Scots, English too, and British became extra tools of oppression of Catholic Ireland by the English state aided and abbeted by the Scots, and subsequently, the British state.

I hope then, Chas, u were not looking for an oppressed ancestor forcibly sent away from his homeland by an unreasonable state with a shitty monarch.. u may get the shitty monarch.. no u do get the shitty monarch.. but the likelihood is ur ancestors were volunteers taking up opportunity offered them by their government and monarch to bolster a foreign occupation of Ireland which remains in force at least in part to this day.. some of my ancestors, from the Scottish borders mainly, were also part of that influx of protestant Scots into Ireland sent to oppress the native people, and it is not something about which I am overly proud 2 say the least.. but it is better to know these things than live under an illusion...

O I do go on sometimes... makes me glad I won't meet mesel.... I wud drive me potty most probably...... me mum wos right....
    …family legend has it that they were forced to emigrate…& once in irland were persecuted by irish catholics…later in history they were sold into bondage in the new world (america) by the british crown who needed money…from their 7 years bondage they went to texas & fought Santa Anna…we’ve been in texas ever since…they family took the name Ayres…my grandfather always called us scotch-irish…

There are two of us and we are open to each other and the joy we experience with others who are also living outside the lines like we are. All possible combinations of conversation through carnality are on the table and open for discussion or outright action depending on the situation and the participants. It is joy-full for everyone when it all comes together.

Open2joy

…family legend has it that they were forced to emigrate…& once in irland were persecuted by irish catholics…later in history they were sold into bondage in the new world (america) by the british crown who needed money…from their 7 years bondage they went to texas & fought Santa Anna…we’ve been in texas ever since…they family took the name Ayres…my grandfather always called us scotch-irish…
    Not much of this merry banter 'tween u and I 2 do wiv the topic, but invaders arent usually the persecuted. Ur ancestors, and mine were part of the persecution of the native Irish... no doubt there was violence aimed at them by the Irish, but as invaders the world over have always found out, the locals dont much like being oppressed and done out of religion, house and home so they tend tend to fight for them...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

because I'm very submissive and can always be used/abused....VERY easily, I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by easilyused View Post
    because I'm very submissive and can always be used/abused....VERY easily, I might add.
    What's the kinkiest thing you have ever done with a man or group of men? Or group of women and men?

I'll let you know in about three weeks. Has been pretty lame basically, but have it set up to be used/abused by at least 2 other guys, and for wife to be used by same 2.

It's easy we are from South Carolina and like to have all kinds of fun

Not much of this merry banter 'tween u and I 2 do wiv the topic, but invaders arent usually the persecuted. Ur ancestors, and mine were part of the persecution of the native Irish... no doubt there was violence aimed at them by the Irish, but as invaders the world over have always found out, the locals dont much like being oppressed and done out of religion, house and home so they tend tend to fight for them...
    …I always thought the British did it on purpose…if they could keep the Protestants & Catholics fighting each other…they wouldn’t have time to kick the British out…

…I always thought the British did it on purpose…if they could keep the Protestants & Catholics fighting each other…they wouldn’t have time to kick the British out…
    Trust me, they did.. and to some degree still do in the north of Ireland.. it is called "divide and rule"....

…back in my early 20s when I was working the flea markets anonyanimity was as necessary as on the net…it started out my flea market name…I’m 70 so its been my name for over 50 years…there’s people who have known me 20 or 30 that think its my real name…hell I guess after using it so long…it is my name now…
    Why did you have to make up a moniker/different name for selling at flea markets and swap meets?

Mine came from because my ass is always hot and 65 is my age