Register
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I love thick hard cocks but eating pussy is always the winner with me, however both are immensely addictive.

the more you get the more the hunger grows. Of course it is always the person that matters not just what you do with them.

The psychological environment determines just how intense the pleasure will be.
    Freedom chooses its own prison and looks not for escape - elf

I'm a female.

I love to eat a nice pussy, and yes I also like to suck a cock, but being very bi I enjoy a pussy over a cock. I need a cock maybe once a month, just for the fun of sucking.

i am male and love sucking dick

male,sucking cock.

i'm female and nothing beats pussy

I am male and I like both. Sucking cock is fairly new to me so I guess I would have to say I like sucking cock best as I really really like it and can't seem to get enough.
    Eyeware

Oh no -- The Thread That Wouldn't Die!.....

Hello there. I am maried so please be discreet. You will receive the same consideration. To answer your question: I really have a great desire to suck a large well formed cock. Your photo prompted me to respond for the very first time on this or any website.I want to have the total experience of taking your cock all the way down my throat. I also enjoy having my well formed cock sucked to explosion. I love a warm woman and have eating pussy all of my life and continue to. I need a man that I can feel comfortable with and can trust. I am hiv- disease free. I have never had any type of sexually transmitted diseases. Give me a call or email me please I live in So OC I'm a professional businessman. Im 6'2" 190 half caucasion and half latin.
    Last edited by martyone; Oct 25, 2007 at 4:11 PM. Reason: my ph #

Well i am a chick but i rather pussy over cock....

female here
    in my opinion,I'd have to say eating pussy,definitely! it's a lot harder physical work sucking cock + getting a guy to "get there" takes a lot longer sometimes.most women I've been with can have multiple orgasms,back to back

Cool Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Male

as much as i love pussy, i do love sucking cock more!

HHMMM...Not quite sure,iI really love doing both and usually,if in 69,end up tounging their asses.Besides it all depends on how pretty said cock or pussy may or may not be..

I am female and bi but I must admit I prefer eating pussy. Call me crazy, but a woman never tries to impale you with their penis when your giving good head!

What do you mean I cannot chose both?
    I am a bi male!!
    Well... just because I dont want to seem confused
    A pussy filled with a thick cock

Male. eating pussy while, or after, a cock has cum in it!

Sorry, but as a bisexual, I certainly CAN answer both, and I do. Everything depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes I prefer one over the other, but I will rarely pass up a chance to do either, if I like the other party and all are in agreement.

Easy by far.... Cock.

I've only lgiven oral sex once and it was weird. So thats why I have to try again.
    Class, race, sexuality, gender and all other categories by which we categorize and dismiss each other need to be excavated from the inside.

Dorothy Allison quote.

If we have to choose...

Him, eating pussy.
    Her, sucking cock.

My male answer is Both, simultaneosly. I know it's impossible but that's my position and I'm sticking to it.

Wow, Male here. But decisions, decisions, decisions....

Sucking cock or eating pussy......

do I have to decide?

If i am bi, Why can't it be both. This site is a bisexual website and most of the kind people on here are bi. So. When a definitive answer is needed I will give one, in the mean time I will go with the majority of fellow bi friends and say...

BOTH!!!

xxxcjs

Well till i get a chance to suck a cock I will have to say eating pussy ....and I love to eat pussy./

i won't hesitate to eat some pussy...i do have to think about sucking a cock...i don't have any pussy 'preferences', like I have about cocks. if you have to right cock, i'll suck it.

Id have to say both also. I love licking pussy and making a woman cum but i also love a cock sliding in and out of my mouth and being able to make a guy cum. So it all depends on my mood and i see most feel the same way

Male here....I will have to go with the cock but I would not turn down either
    KevsBi

bi male, I Love sucking cock!

I really enjoyed eating my wifes pussy. Especially after another guy left his semen in it. But i would rather bring a hot penis to orgasm with my mouth.

I like eating pussy but really want to try my hand at sucking cock to see if I mite like it more cause i know I like cum

I am a male and love to eat pussy while i have another guy sucking me.
    Jim

Smile Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by mistymockingbird View Post
    Female-Sucking Cock

Not that I'm gonna shy away from either one mind you. lol
    If we ever have the pleasure,i'd love to eat your pussy,i'd never shy away from get'n my cock suck'd also!!!!!!

Smile Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by leo32 View Post
    I am female and bi but I must admit I prefer eating pussy. Call me crazy, but a woman never tries to impale you with their penis when your giving good head!
    I'd love meeting you, I would eat your pussy and you could suck my cock,you got me up for it allright babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!