Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by allbimyself View Post
    When you don't offer anything original to the discussion but only repeat what other morons have said you are being repetitive. As far as the definition of ill-mannered, you can pick up a dictionary. Of course, that may be difficult for you as I'm sure you haven't seen a book since you sat on your daddy's knee while he read to you.

It takes a big man like you to criticize someone's picture via the anonymity (there's another big word you can look up in the dictionary) of the internet. Then follow it up by calling someone else petty. You are pathetic.

You are awesome.. thanks for that great feedback. I don hef a dictionairee
    I kneed to read more you know. I is gonna call my daddy to read me some werds. is that good for you? I bet your mama is so proud that you have become a great werd doctor.
    I am proud of you too!
    shiveringman

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I can't believe I'm reading this crap. Why are people complaining about a photo on the journal? I have notice that those who complains either don't have a photo of themselves or has nothing else to show but penis (which is gross by the way).

If you think you can do better than what Jon has, go at it! Stop bitching and start writing.

I rather see a lot of this cry babies go somewhere else than Jon.
    Gross? A penis is a beautiful thing.. it let's us go pee pee, tinkle tinkle and it salutes the flag first thing in the morning and works hard when a job is ready to start. A penis deserves love not anger and insults.. you are so mean , my penis is dripping tears now..
    shiveringman

Thumbs down Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

who the fuck cares? please take this stupid 'article' off! it has been more than 4 months! there has to be an intelligent writer out there somewhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jca1999 View Post
    who the fuck cares? please take this stupid 'article' off! it has been more than 4 months! there has to be an intelligent writer out there somewhere!!!
    Since I do not work for the site anymore, I have no problem saying:

READ SOME OF THE OTHER POSTS YOU DUMB FUCK! There have been attempts to get articles posted, it isn't happening because the owner of the site isn't posting them! Noone can post them but him.

I would rather see an ad in this space (and I hate ads) than this unless blather.

Wink Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Drew-Honey. Isnt it time for a change on this artical??? Change is Good. It has been up here for as long as I've been a member. Time to find something new and different. :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

To the complainers - It seems Drew is MIA and has been for quite awhile now. Since he is the one in charge of the site and any new articles, I don't see a change any time soon. Bitching and moaning about it won't get any change done either. Just deal with or ignore this small part of the forums on the site. But if you are unable to, if it really bothers you that much, no one is twisting your arm to stay.

not keen on david so poor angie not got a hope lol

Thumbs down Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

[QUOTE=tradeqt;100318]Since I do not work for the site anymore, I have no problem saying:

READ SOME OF THE OTHER POSTS YOU DUMB FUCK! There have been attempts to get articles posted, it isn't happening because the owner of the site isn't posting them! Noone can post them but him.[/QUOTE

i am a pretty smart fuck actually, although this is a very stupid article. maybe one day when you develop some creative writing skills, you will write something of note. until then, the article still sucks!

What makes the article so "stupid"? I am always looking for intelligent critique of my writing to become a better writer. Saying something "sucks" is hardly a worthy reply when you don't like/agree/appreciate something.

I truly wish I could get this article off the mainpage. Frankly, it isn't my strongest piece ever, I know that. But I have to sit here and come back to the site over and over and see people, such as yourself, commenting on it in a bitchy way. Personally, I don't understand the logic you employ when making comments like that. Had you read any of the other comments, you would have seen that we cannot get this article off the main page because Drew isn't bothering to.

So I'm asking you, and anyone else who comes across this thread, to please just CHILL about the article. I'm sorry you have to look at it still. I'm sorry my words, my name and my photo are still there. I wish I could change it. But until Drew chooses to, I can't. You can't. Insulting me, my photo, or my work aren't going to get you anywhere except further saddening someone who proudly worked for this website for 3 years.

Please, everyone, give me a break here?

[QUOTE=jca1999;101572]
    Quote Originally Posted by tradeqt View Post
    Since I do not work for the site anymore, I have no problem saying:

READ SOME OF THE OTHER POSTS YOU DUMB FUCK! There have been attempts to get articles posted, it isn't happening because the owner of the site isn't posting them! Noone can post them but him.[/QUOTE

i am a pretty smart fuck actually, although this is a very stupid article. maybe one day when you develop some creative writing skills, you will write something of note. until then, the article still sucks!

I find it interesting that four profiles can be banned within two days but an article cannot be removed, several weeks after it's been pretty much been determined to have outlived its time here.

With the structure of the homepage, I don't see how difficult it would be to move the Local Events up to be right under the green directory, followed by the new/updated personals for one's area, followed by the Latest Forum Topics. The Angie article could go into the News Archive. The whole page would be a little more compact.

Jesus. Is this place always so overrun by social retards?

Happened to pick this thread as my first read in the forums. Mistake perhaps?

In any case, I enjoyed the original article and interview. (And I am not one who feels the need to either agree 100% with everything said or otherwise cut the piece to ribbons in a petulant way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raindrops+Sunshowers View Post

In any case, I enjoyed the original article and interview. (And I am not one who feels the need to either agree 100% with everything said or otherwise cut the piece to ribbons in a petulant way.)
    "A 'critic' is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased -- he hates all creative people equally." -- Robert Heinlein

Hey is it my imagination or has this thread been up a while
    You might forget a persons name , you might even forget what they said , but you'll never forget how they made you feel.

I am suprised how mean people are on this site. I read the article and did enjoy it,but, the comments though have been very mean hearted and insulting to the members of this site. (and the author of the article) I think everyone who has been doing this should remember what my Grandma used to say "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all."
    Let's Get Naked!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raindrops+Sunshowers View Post

The "social retards" you refer to are join-and-post-hate-and-run adolescent retards. Actually, we're pretty sure it's mostly one retard... all sorts of issues with that person (signing in under several persona).
    But yes, there is discontent about the current article being posted for so long. Yet, most of us are grateful for this site, or are well mannered... and elect not to criticize the site/management. If this site were to close/fold, it would be a serious setback to the bi community. Perhaps another site would (inevitibly) open up with better stuff. The fact that 64K folks have joined this site (since 2005) is testament of the power of this site.
    And, on a psychoanalysis basis I wonder how bisexuals compare to other people/sites for depth/magnitude of anger expressed on threads...
    Last edited by Bluebiyou; May 10, 2008 at 12:27 AM.

Wink Re: Bisexual.com's Interview with Angie Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebiyou View Post
    ..... And, on a psychoanalysis basis I wonder how bisexuals compare to other people/sites for depth/magnitude of anger expressed on threads...

Answer:

Twice as bad! (HA! Joke! )
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

Quote Originally Posted by vittoria View Post
    Answer:

Twice as bad! (HA! Joke! )
    I don't know if bisexuals are any worse than any other group in what they post today-----just go to just to any site today---other sexually themed sites, political ones, general news sites---and you will see all sorts of nastiness---it does have to be with the general coarsing of society and I do think that since 9/11 it got somewhat worse.

We have lost most of what used to be called "civility!"
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This has been here six months.
    Can somebody write something new?

Quote Originally Posted by matterinhand View Post

Make Michigan and Florida Votes Count!

Impeach Howard Dean!

Just place a picture here! Any pic will do!

Quote Originally Posted by matterinhand View Post
    Wow I agree!!! Just my
    Always be true to yourself

LOL, I have to laugh at the behavior in here, but I guess that means I won't find any mature people to befriend.

IMO, it wasn't just one or two people who were nasty, people could have dropped the issue & gone off somewhere else ages ago.

It sounds like everyone is bored.

Now the question is, where is Drew?

I hope he is ok, I haven't spoken to him in years.

Michelle
    Seeking like minded, compatible friends who are very intelligent, spiritually conscious, open minded & you LOVE to have FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by sensualforyou View Post
    LOL,

Now the question is, where is Drew?

I hope he is ok, I haven't spoken to him in years.

Michelle
    I agree--the last thing posted by Drew on here was late last year--I hope he is still around-and wish he would post up something to talk to us if he is still around.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltman59 View Post
    I agree--the last thing posted by Drew on here was late last year--I hope he is still around-and wish he would post up something to talk to us if he is still around.
    This is just a guess, It seems to me that the banning of trolls, while they have been done in Drew's name, aren't really done by Drew, himself. That maybe, someone has his permission to do so. I say this because, if it was really Drew, I'd think he'd take care of other aspects of the site as well, such as the articles and the events lists.

I too hope Drew is alright ...or maybe his life has gotten to be so much that he has been unable to tend to this site. Would be nice if somebody could let us know what's going on, if not Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lotus View Post
    This is just a guess, It seems to me that the banning of trolls, while they have been done in Drew's name, aren't really done by Drew, himself. That maybe, someone has his permission to do so. I say this because, if it was really Drew, I'd think he'd take care of other aspects of the site as well, such as the articles and the events lists.

I too hope Drew is alright ...or maybe his life has gotten to be so much that he has been unable to tend to this site. Would be nice if somebody could let us know what's going on, if not Drew.
    That is perhaps the best statement made in this thread
    No matter what an activist tells you, no matter what a pastor or article says, this whole biphobia thing is only about one thing: JEALOUSY!

Last edited by mindfinding; Jun 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM.
    My wife thinks quotes are cool, so here is mine.

Last edited by mindfinding; Jun 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM.
    My wife thinks quotes are cool, so here is mine.

If you were worried 'bout where
    I been or who I saw or
    what club I went to with my homies
    baby don't worry you know that you got me

[Black Thought]
    Somebody told me that this planet was small
    we use to live in the same building on the same floor
    and never met before
    until I'm overseas on tour
    and peep this ethiopian queen from NYC
    taking classes abroad
    she studying film and photo flash focus record
    said she workin on a flick and
    could my click do the score
    she said she loved my show in paris
    at Elysee Montmartre
    and that I stepped off the stage
    and took a piece of her heart
    we knew from the start that
    things fall apart, intentions shatter
    she like that shit don't matter
    when I get home get at her
    through letter, phone, whatever
    let's link, let's get together
    shit you think not, think the Thought went home and forgot
    time passed, we back in NYC now she up in my spa
    tellin me the things I'm tellin her is makin her hot
    startin buildin with her constantly round the clock
    now she in my world like hip-hop
    and keep tellin me

I been or who I saw or

[Black Thought]
    Yo, I'm the type that's always catchin a flight
    and sometimes I gotta be out at the height of the night
    and that's when she flip and get on some 'ol

Another lonely night
    seems like I'm on the side you only loving your mic
    I know you gotta get that paper daddy keep that shit tight
    but yo I need some sort of love in my life, you dig me
    while politicin with my sister from new york city
    she said she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty
    Psych, I'm playin boo, you know it's just wit you I'm stayin boo
    and when cats be poppin game I don't hear what they sayin boo
    when you out there in the world, I'm still your girl
    with all my classes I don't have the time for life's thrills
    so when you sweatin on stage think of me when you rhyme
    and don't be listenin to your homies they be leavin you blind

[Black] Yeah, so what you sayin I can trust you?
    [Eve] Is you crazy, you my king for real
    [Both] But sometimes relationships get ill
    [Eve] No doubt

I been or who I saw or

[Black Thought]
    Thet snake could be that chick
    and that rat could be that cool cat
    that's whispering "she tryin to play you for the fool Black"
    if something's on your chest then let it be known
    see I'm not your every five minutes all on the phone
    and on the topic of trust, it's just a matter of fact
    that people bite back and fracture what's intact
    and they'll forever be I ain't on some "oh I'm a celebrity"
    I deal with the real so if it's artificial let it be
    I've seen people caught in love like whirlwinds
    listening to they squads and listening to girlfriends
    that's exactly the point where they whole world ends
    lies come in, that's where that drama begins, she like

Quote Originally Posted by mindfinding View Post

it is but to howl
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~