Register
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I trim my pubic hair and love the feeling of no hair around my cock and balls

PLR Private Label Rights

The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Well, it shocking and needed and immediate attention to short out at the earlier.
    ======================
    PLR Private Label Rights

Wife and I both shave. e love a well gromed cock, balls and or pussy

Keep it trimmed but never shaved

Everything groomed, I don't really care on a partner, but I prefer women to have a little hair.... If just cropped close.

I shave my balls and shaft but leave the rest natural. I like the feeling of shaved balls but do it mostly for the wife since she likes it that way. I'd probably leave it all natural if she didn't like shaved balls so much. As for partners: I MUCH prefer the woman to be completely natural. I love a hairy pussy!! As for a male partner I'd prefer him either natural or just shaved balls and shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    I keep my pubic area completely free of hair. I don't shave it, I pluck it. I do shave my torso, chest, underarms, and between my ass cheeks.

Hair free is so erotic and nice to look at.
    Doesn't plucking the hair on your balls hurt??

I like a smooth cock and balls
    would like to shave my entire body but never
    seem to get it right on my own

I am shaved smooth and prefer others the same.

Thumbs up Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I started trimming and moved to shaving because it was so much better for oral sex and condom use, in the mid 80s before it was popular. Always liked my partners to at least trim short, but shaving is my preference. The best place to do it, keep it in control is in the shower, daily or almost daily .

shaved - but as for my partners: with women I like them shaved. With men I don't care - either is fine.

I shave al but keep a small patch just above my cock, I don't have much body hair to start with & like the smooth look. I sometime CD so I shave my legs, armpit, & just keep a light amount on my arms as to keep private from my coworkers. I like a woman shaved & men anyway as long as not very hairy.

I started shaving in the early 80s since condoms used to rip my pubes terribly;
    my wife also shaves but not as close as I do, I shave in the shower almost every day so it never itches, it is great for oral, sex, .

I most certainly do NOT. A completely shaved pubic area looks odd on an adult. Men who have hairy legs and chests look silly with a bare patch right in the middle. And as for hygiene, that's just silly. There's nothing more hygienic about a shaved pubic area. If hair were such a problem, we'd all shave our heads. Most of us shower daily, so I don't see the great concern for hygiene.

I used to shave it all including my ass but hated the stubble so went for laser. Smooth as a baby's behind! Love it and love my partner to be clean shaven and hairfree.

i must say that for me the sight of a cock and ball void of any pubic hair is an instant drop to my knees turn on. now as far as pussy is concerned i enjoy them either with or without pubic hair. as for my own self, i keep it completely shaved .

Quote Originally Posted by barebum4 View Post
    I used to shave it all including my ass but hated the stubble so went for laser. Smooth as a baby's behind! Love it and love my partner to be clean shaven and hairfree.
    How much does that cost?

Smile Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Shave legs arms and under arms daily. Trim all pubic and anal areas real short weekly. Feels great with panties and thi-his!

my GF has to have one of the harriest pussy's i have ever encountered until she met me. she lets me trim it about every month cause it will grow right over the crack. now she feels great but i never shave her cause of the bumps are a bad problem for her..i love trimming her every month...erotic #1...and she gets turned on cause i have to eat her at the same time i trim her....trim a while and eat a while...when done have juices dripping down on the towel.

for me as a man, i like it shaved but actually dont have much pubic hair and never have. i have shaved it a lot of times but i hate the itching when it gets about a week old. i like for the other man to be shaved if he likes it but dont really bother me one way or the other.

0h smooth all the way

Thought I would never do it, but I tried shaving my balls and trimmed up the rest and it turns out I like it.

I trim, but shave my balls.

I am shaved everywhere down below, It's like a drug, once you start its hard to stop as I like it smooth as possible - but then get bumps, really need to figure how to do this right.

I keep it shaved and the wife likes it

Shaved cock and balls, usually buzzed pubic area but sometimes completely shaved. I like those that I play with to be smooth or closely cropped too. Just my preference but wouldn't stop me from diving into a hairy muff or sucking a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by retrocock61 View Post
    I like a smooth cock and balls
    would like to shave my entire body but never
    seem to get it right on my own
    I trim often, and shave occasionally. But can identify with Retro's comment about "not getting it right on my own" - I often think it would be cool to have somebody to help me shave, and perhaps return the favor.
    Wouldn't that be a cool way to get to know (and trust....) somebody
    Be like helping them, and helping yourself - and then enojying each other's "handiwork"

my wife and i are both shaved & love it that way.
    i shave her and then she shaves me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 148.jpg  

Talking Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

i am completely shaved. i love how it looks and feels. no hair around my cock, balls, shave my ass completely. i don't know why i didn't do this years ago.

I shave everything cant stand body hair. Im pretty androgynous anyway and it makes me feel more fem plus its a sexier, cleaner look especially when im all oiled up for a good romp.

I'm a shavaholic lol. It's all gone on me! I like girls who shave too. I don't understand the landing strip and all of that. Just shave it off, it'll feel better for both of us! As for guys, I don't like my guy to shave. He trims a little but when he shaves it just looks weird, and sometimes chafes me. I want a man, not a little boy, so hair is good. Just keep it under control! :-)
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."