Register

Need help for important research

If I could have but a few moments of your time I would be very appreciative. Please participate in my survey. I am doing some very important thesis research on the human penis and oral sex. systematic gathering, recording, and analyzing data to scientifically establish the optimal user experience and of methods and systems for the advancement of and practical applications of human fellatio.

To participate in my survey just stop by my bedroom at your convenience and perform the required scientific activity.

Thank you for your participation!

Look for my future surveys on the comparative study of anal and vaginal intercourse.

Last edited by Humdidity; Aug 5, 2010 at 10:06 PM.

Re: Need help for important research

You know I'm just joking. You do, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Humdidity View Post
    You know I'm just joking. You do, don't you?
    Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Humdidity View Post
    To participate in my survey just stop by my bedroom at your convenience and perform the required scientific activity.

Thank you for your participation!

Look for my future surveys on the comparative study of anal and vaginal intercourse.
    Bugger you're too far away - Have spent much time on the optimal user experience, methods and systems for the advancement of and practical applications of human fellatio.

Would have liked to share my data with a serious scientist doing some very important thesis research in this area.

(Also always like to suck a new cock)

My university classmates often do some kind of polls too. I always take part in them because i understand that in this way i will help someone in their studies. When i need help with my studies, i turn to special services; often i don't have the writing inspiration to do my homework and it's good that there are special services that help me to cope with my homework.

Seems like some Bi-assed research to me.

I'd be interested in reviewing your results and conclusions.