Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I'm definitely prefer sucking cock. Getting my cock sucked is ok but doesn't excite the same way. 69 is good for me when someone wants to suck on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    We seem to be a majority of suckers here lol. But I looooove receiving oral, so hit me up lol.

to those who say they can get head from their women: me too, but the few bjs I’ve hadfrim guys were among the best ever.

But it I do love the feel of a hard cock perfectly down my throat. He may not have been huge but I took my Asian guys cock all the way down ,delighting in the feel of deep throat, no gagging, and I could even reach his balls with my tongue.

No taste of cum yet.
    I going to say the same. I am one of those who only wants to suck. Right now it's only fantasy and still wondering if I will go through with it but where are those guys that prefer getting their cock sucked over sucking cock? I don't think there are any on here or if they are they are of those that don't post at all.

I always prefer to suck cock. It feels good to be sucked, but I would much rather suck. I love to swallow cum.

I love both.
    Sometimes however, I get and ache in my belly just to cocksuck and really worship a nice cock in my mouth and throat.

I love sucking cock and pussy. Fucking pussy or a nice cock pounding my asshole

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I going to say the same. I am one of those who only wants to suck. Right now it's only fantasy and still wondering if I will go through with it but where are those guys that prefer getting their cock sucked over sucking cock? I don't think there are any on here or if they are they are of those that don't post at all.
    I love to taste cock but I prefer to finish with me in someone’s mouth. So you need yo find a guy like me, who enjoys the sensual pleasure of a loving blowjob.

I prefer to suck cock. As a 60-year old guy who other than a few high school mutual blowjobs is late to the party and has enjoyed gloryholes in the last few years, I think the novelty of sucking on a cock growing hard in your mouth does it for me now. The experience of being sucked off is in some ways not contingent on gender.

Love to suck, love to be sucked.

> Suck or be sucked?

I'll take both, please.

Definitely love getting a BJ! Im new to the whole bi thing so Ive never given one, yet, but I fantasize about it a lot. I want to make a guy fidget and moan while he's in my mouth and feel that hot warm squirt when he blows his load

Like this
    https://motherless.com/3B2E9F5
    https://motherless.com/70A17BC
    https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/da...owjob-30899552
    Last edited by Sigstache; Jan 31, 2019 at 5:15 AM.

I love sucking cock. My wife used to suck my cock, but now we both agree that a dominant wife should never suck the cock of her submissive husband.

I like both but prefer being sucked...I don't want to assume every covk is clesn. Some guys petsonal hygeine isn't always good and I don't feel.lije sucking the dirt off of it ( so to soeak). I'd rather have it in my ass.

Both.

I prefer to suck over being sucked. If someone wants to suck me, 69 keeps me happy.

to me, its the same no matter what sex I am with........I prefer one at a time. If I go down on someone, I want my full concentration on giving, then when we switch, I fully concentrate on receiving

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    I love sucking cock. My wife used to suck my cock, but now we both agree that a dominant wife should never suck the cock of her submissive husband.
    You’re so lucky to have a dominant wife, how many bulls does she service in front of you?

I wish, I tried to talk her into making me her submissive cuckold, but she always says no. She has agreed to wear a hotwife anklet and she has a fantasy bull named Reggie that she fucks on occasion, and she always brings me home a nice cream pie to eat.

I definately prefer to suck a man's cock than to have him suck mine.