Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I had been sucked alot but neve suck someone willing to try it

Quote Originally Posted by adamjomith View Post
    It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?
    I do like having my cock sucked. However if there is another guy involved in the play I would rather do the sucking, if it is an either or.

Quote Originally Posted by NudeDen View Post
    I enjoy both sucking and being sucked, though i think i prefer to do more of the sucking. I am extremely hard to get off by oral alone, not really sure why. It feels amazing and all, but i always hate making the other person feel inadequate when they cant get me off. I love to have a nice smooth cock and balls to play with. I need to find a guy or guys or hot trans female to have regular play time with.
    I am much the same way with it taking a very long time for me to get off with oral stem alone. Be it with a F or M. My last wife has spent an hour at it before.

Quote Originally Posted by bi4asplay View Post
    Though I am a total bottom when it comes to MM anal play, I much prefer to be sucked. The two times that I really enjoy sucking cock is when I am helping a lady suck dick and while she is pegging me.

I have evolved from when I posted this. Though being topped is what I really want, if it is just sucking I would rather do the sucking. Being fucked or sucking I like making him/ her cum more than cumming.

I love being sucked and to suck others. However, I cum so easy that I need to have that as a finale to just finish me off a long hard session giving my partner all the pleasure I can. Otherwise, I enjoy exciting my man and working him until he blows. Sometimes that is a problem as I also like to serve as a bottom and, unless we can make it a 3way, there is no way to suck and be fucked at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj1010 View Post
    I love it both ways. I love having a sexy guy suck my cock and I enjoy returning the favor. If we can 69 each other the better. It's fun to see who can outdo the other. Love a hot time with a guy in bed and seeing him enjoy it as much as I do. Particularly if he says "hey, when can we meet up again". Ummmmm
    I couldn't have said it better.

It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?
    ...I like to be sucked by girls...& I like to suck guys...

Quote Originally Posted by kcatthegreat View Post
    You probably just met the right guy. Sucking is only fun when you really like the person in my opinion.
    Couldn't agree more. I have to like the man first then I want to take his cock in my mouth and make him feel great.

I love to suck. I have been sucked but it's much more fun to suck.

If I had to make a choice I'd rather suck than be sucked. But mutual oral 69 would be great to.

I prefer to suck and I won't allow another man to suck me. I'll suck another man, but only a woman can suck me.

Do any of you who desire only to be sucked ever feel guilt related to that? I have never sucked another guy, and only been on the receiving end a couple of times, but I have a huge amount of desire to receive more. At the same time, I feel guilt in thinking that I either would not be good at or not even enjoy sucking another guy. It seems to me -- after reading much related to this topic -- that even with those feelings, I fall in a minority of not really desiring to be the giver and instead wanting to receive (more seem to want to give than receive). I've more often in life subscribed to the philosophy of giving being better than receiving (and enjoy that role in many aspects of life), but not so much the though of giving in regard to male oral sex. Hmmm...perhaps I might enjoy the sucking but fear that I might dislike (and poorly handle) the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Arush View Post
    Do any of you who desire only to be sucked ever feel guilt related to that? I have never sucked another guy, and only been on the receiving end a couple of times, but I have a huge amount of desire to receive more. At the same time, I feel guilt in thinking that I either would not be good at or not even enjoy sucking another guy. It seems to me -- after reading much related to this topic -- that even with those feelings, I fall in a minority of not really desiring to be the giver and instead wanting to receive (more seem to want to give than receive). I've more often in life subscribed to the philosophy of giving being better than receiving (and enjoy that role in many aspects of life), but not so much the though of giving in regard to male oral sex. Hmmm...perhaps I might enjoy the sucking but fear that I might dislike (and poorly handle) the end result.
    it doesn't hurt to try it out once. if u don't like it u don't do it again. sex shouldn't really take count. if u don't like to suck i'm sure there are alot of guys who don't mind & don't even wanna be sucked. so don't feel obligated to suck or feel guilty if u don't.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    it doesn't hurt to try it out once. if u don't like it u don't do it again. sex shouldn't really take count. if u don't like to suck i'm sure there are alot of guys who don't mind & don't even wanna be sucked. so don't feel obligated to suck or feel guilty if u don't.
    Thanks for your take, sysper...although maybe I should revise my use of the word "guilt" to something like "feelings of selfishness" (in that guilt would normally follow an act, or lack of an act, and the feelings of selfishness are more a projection of how I might feel or react when presented with the opportunity). But perhaps I'm just arguing semantics with myself in that regard. I think you get the gist of what I mean. And who knows, there seem to be lots of folks who thought they might not like performing the act at some point in their lives and then changed their minds later on when opportunity revealed more to them about themselves. Who knows but that might be the case with me. I never had the real opportunity in adult life, whether by random circumstance or by never actually pushing for it by putting myself in situations where I might have the choice. And I guess if it wasn't clear in my first post, I have to cast my present vote for being sucked rather than sucking -- perhaps subject to future revision...

Although I do like being sucked I love to suck more. And I don't care if there is no reciprocation.

I don't need to be sucked in return either, but if you want to fine with me. I have had a few older guys that just wanted to try having a guy suck them, they all cum back for more.

I like both but it really turns me on to suck cocks have sucked at least 80 or 90 want to suck many more

I enjoy sucking a nice cock. Do not always expect or need anything in return. Having a guy enjoy what i am doing is a big turn on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    I would far rather suck a cock than have anyone suck mine. I have FB that also likes to suck cock so I let him suck me, but I'd rather he didn't as I want to suck his cock and not have mine sucked. The best thing is he likes to fuck me, but doesn't like to get fucked which is just fine with me as I prefer to get fucked rather than fuck a guy.
    You and I agree 100% here. Being fucked good is the next best thing to eating pussy.

I live in equanimity both for both genders.

I love BOTH. But I prefer sucking a guy to completion.

I prefer to get my dick sucked and usually that is what happens, but with the right guy I enjoy sucking dick.

I love to suck - especially the "right" cock, but I worry about catching something...

Quote Originally Posted by amature74 View Post
    I love to suck - especially the "right" cock, but I worry about catching something...
    Guess it goes without saying that, if you catch something, it ain't the 'right' cock you were sucking...
    But I know what you mean...

When I was younger I enjoyed having my cock sucked more. As I grew older, I began appreciating the power of pleasing someone else by sucking their cock. I then overwhelming preferred sucking cock to being sucked. Now even though I suck more often, I definitely enjoy both.

I love sucking way more! When I first started sucking cock ten-fifteen years ago I was just looking to get sucked off. Now I prefer sucking way more! I've gotten more and more into other M2M sex in general. I've topped and bottomed and don't have a preference but have bottomed more. I also like eating a asshole . If I wasn't married I probably do more of all especially fucking.
    Sucking seems to be the easiest and most enjoyable for me now.

I love to suck and want 2 or three at a time so enjoy how cocks feel in my mouth..............

Finally there is someone with Common Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by amature74 View Post

I like both. On my knees sucking for man juice or holding his head slowly fucking his mouth pussy and thinking about fucking his ass.

I love to suck more than get sucked.