Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

Although I really enjoy receiving, I absolutely love giving. I have no reservations about giving without reciprocation.
    Last edited by bw299; May 6, 2017 at 6:55 AM.

I'm thankful that there so many, many more men who enjoy sucking cock with no recip than there are men like me who prefer to be sucked with no recip. I'm 63 now and became a bi cocksucker when I was 32. I always preferred receiving hot blowjobs more than giving them, but in my younger days I did really enjoy getting men off orally and swallowing every drop of their cum. I sought men for mutual oral, but I have to admit that I wasn't very turned on by many of the men I sucked. They were not all that attractive to me and I sucked them off only to repay them for giving me a nice bj. I know it sounds shallow and superficial, but when I was with a very attractive man with a nice cock, I could not wait to get my mouth on his body, cock and lips. As I aged I became more safety conscious because with age comes more susceptibility to STDs and foreign bacteria. Nowdays I seek men who adore to suck cock with no recip, no anal and no strings. Submissive kinky men are a plus because I enjoy being given power and control and free rein to use them (particularly their hot mouths) as I please in a way which also pleases them.

u like what u like. as long as u don't think anyone owes u a bj just because u want it i don't see a problem. like u said there are guys who just love to give without recip & u just love to receive without recip. if u meet the right person i think both of u would be pretty satisfied safety is also a concern, unfortunately so ur smart to limit what u do.

It's all about supply and demand. I am a man who enjoys providing (supplying) cocksuckers a nice, disease-free cock to suck. Conversely, there are thousands of bi or gay or curious men out there seeking (demanding)) cocks to suck. They get at least as much pleasure and satisfaction sucking me off as I get from being sucked off. With the ability to post ads and profiles on adult sites, anyone and everyone can advertise for and seek exactly what they want. I don't feel guilty in not reciprocating because I screen my partners and potential partners carefully. I only meet men who profess a sincere desire to suck my cock with no recip.

Both please!

I like to receive sometimes but my wife's been calling me a cock whore for 40 yrs. I love to suck cock.

Quote Originally Posted by lboth View Post
    If you want to, you want to. There's nothing wrong with that.
    and I ALWAYS want to and need to!

sucking the dick is my pleasure.

Of course I like to be sucked, but I LOVE to suck!

I prefer being bare assed naked on my knees sucking cock and ingesting the rewards of my effort.

As a Top, I liked to be Sucked.

I like sucking cock the most but have never turned down a blowjob.

I Love Having My Dick Sucked, But I Love It Even More When I'm The One Sucking Dick.

i was sucked as a teen but waited much too long to find out i like to suck the right guy's cock. Most of my time was spent eating pussy, my wife's and others who were agreeable.

Suck. No desire to get sucked off by another guy. I want his cock in my mouth not mine in his.

I will tolerate a man sucking me, if that's what gets him horny, but I'd rather suck without being sucked. I love it when women suck my cock, but men? Just not there for me. If there are cocks, they go into my mouth and ass.

Although my regular buddy often sucks and swallows me there are times when he needs to get off before work and will meet me early in the morning and I take care of business before he goes to work. I will get a text message that he will meet me on my deck and I walk out and greet his hardon with vigor. I work a load out of him and he leaves satisfied and smiling.

Surprised that I hadn't weighed-in on this before...

I enjoy both, but if I had to choose one over the other, it would be sucking, without question... Love everything about having a cock in my mouth!

Enjoy both very much!

If I had to choose between one or the other, I would prefer taking a nice hard cock into my mouth. However, I would not deny a fellow bi-guy the same pleasure I enjoy. Hey, who doesn't like having their cock sucked? I have found the solution is a hot 69 session! I have had my most intense orgasms with a hard cock in my mouth. My absolute favorite position is being top man having a 69 while the guy on the bottom rims me. I'm getting hard just thinking about it! Anybody up for some fun??!!

Lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by adamjomith View Post
    It is interesting. I was always being sucked in my rare previous experiences. I met a guy recently, he is just my type: tall, slim, smooth and professional. I felt very strongly of sucking him and willing to do it. Is this the feeling if you meet the right person or I changed my attitude?
    The answer is both.. every one likes a good bj.. really cool people like giving them😵😵 feeling that cock grow bigger and harder in your mouth and throat and knowing that you are making it happen🤪🤩😝 as he gets harder thrusting pushing his cock further down your throat.. then his hands find the back of your head and he really starts to throat fuck you.. then his cock swells up and gets really hard and starts to quiver.. then he stiffens up and blows squirt after squirt of beautiful com down your throat faster than you can swallow.. it is amazing feeling knowing you did all that to another guy..

Just one being sucked as I never get that at home now...

69 is the best of both

Don't be egoistic. Just have pleasure at the same time .
    My name is Connie, young and playful . In my spare time I am a professional content writer for Press Pink.

I love to have my cock sucked. Most of the time, I seem to be getting sucked. But when I have a bigger cock in front of me, I submit instantly and drop to my knees and suck his cock

I prefer to give over receive. And I prefer to recieve from women vs guys, but have never been known to turn a mouth down!

We like to 69.

There is no way for me to choose between giving and receiving a blow job. They are both the greatest feeling you can have.

I love being sucked. It seems a guy just can provide more pleasure sucking my cock. Not all guys though. I want to suck some cock but have not found a cock as nice as my thick 8"