Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

I've been sucked once by a man.... Its what I'm sticking with

why must I choose one or the other? Why can't we 69?

both are enjoyable

Personally for me sucking is more enjoyable then getting sucked.

I love to be sucked in most situations...

I am a sucker

How about suck while being sucked? That takes care of both ...

practical, i like it!

My first MM sexual experience was 69. I loved being sucked and sucking. Still do (though not necessarily at the same time). I've found that pleasing my partners and having them please me makes for the best sex.

I like foreplay; feeling and massaging nipples, tonguing and sucking them, licking out his belly button can be so erotic and bring hidden pleasures in doing so. If clean, licking between the fingers and toes can be so erotic, too! I don't get into armpits, but others say it turns them on. Of course, tonguing a clean asshole can give wonderful erotic pleasures, and sucking balls too. But, once skirting around everything except the main event, then there is time to lavish enormous sexual pleasure on his throbbing, stiff cock, loving it, massaging it, rubbing it, masturbating it and sucking it until he fills my mouth with hot spurts of thick, creamy cum until he can't cum anymore! Then, reverse places, challenging him to do to me what I've done for him until we are both satisfied thoroughly!

I like one or the other. 69 is OK but I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. When I'm sucking I concentrate on the job at hand, then I roll over and lay back while I'm being serviced.

I have sucked cock since my teen years. I sucked another guy on the street where I lived regularly for sexual years.

typo lol...sexual years = several years.

Sucking cock is the whole point of being bi, for me. Getting sucked is great but I get that in a hetero relation.

Love to suck cock. Being sucked doesn't turn me on all that much.

Getting sucked is nice of course, I really like the sensations. But I really like sucking more! Mostly because I get to keep being aroused. Somehow once I cum, I lose all sexual interest almost at once. I really hate that. But my cock keeps producing precum so long as I suck and don't cum myself. I really love the state of mind of being aroused all the time!

I definitely like both but I'd have to say sucking cock wins between the two. There is nothing like sliding my lips up and down a nice hard cock, sucking the head then allowing the entire shaft to enter my wet mouth. I love the sensation of a cock filling my mouth and hitting the back of my throat as I work to satisfy my partner and receive a warm load of cum for my reward.

I cannot get enough cock to suck. Ays preferred getting sucked. I would suck and occasion. But I was always more dominant than submissive. That is until I started developing some health issues. That is until I couldn't get hard anymore or cum for that matter. More and more I found myself wanting to be the guy getting another guys manhood stuffed down my throat. What I like the best is having just the head in my mouth as he pumps my mouth

Suck or being sucked

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, shes the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting. Try new life - work from home!Looking for additional income? You can earn as much as you need. No limits here. Earn online today! No Investment. Only USA people https://vastshippingltd.com/career.html?p1=11 online jobs from home for moms

Generally speaking, I prefer sucking cock. There's something very exciting about the different textures; the softness of his shaft skin, the smooth firmness of his cock head against my tongue, and the way his penis twitches and throbs in response to my movements. It's a feeling of power, but also of vulnerability because I know he could cum in my mouth at any moment.

Don't get me wrong; I thoroughlly enjoy receiving oral, but I tend to cum too soon when I'm on the receiving end! Thus, I stick to giving oral.

I would have to say I prefer sucking cock to being sucked and I love more than one cock at a time.

Definitely when I'm sucking cock

Either, but I prefer sucking.

I'm new to this but I think sucking cock would be a huge turn on. I can't wait to have a guy spread his legs in front of me while lean in and love his cock and balls. Oh and did I mention the view seeing a guy legs spread cock sticking straight up balls drawn in anticipation. Sooo sexy !

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    I'm new to this but I think sucking cock would be a huge turn on. I can't wait to have a guy spread his legs in front of me while lean in and love his cock and balls. Oh and did I mention the view seeing a guy legs spread cock sticking straight up balls drawn in anticipation. Sooo sexy !
    Same here...I have never sucked a guy or been sucked off by one....only women...but..if I had to choose between being sucked or eating a pussy ..I would eat her out..hands down..but being bi-curious...I think at first I would love getting sucked...but..later..when I would "feel-at-home" getting sucked by a guy...I would want to suck them first.....and optional if they returned the favor

i feel similar, loooooooooooove to eat a women tho i won't turn down a bj i much prefere to do oral on a women. but also curious about experiancing oral sex with a man but i have a feeling i would be more eager to put the guy's dick in my mouth lol. who knows, until i'm in the situation with our dicks hanging out.......
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkimightry1 View Post
    Same here...I have never sucked a guy or been sucked off by one....only women...but..if I had to choose between being sucked or eating a pussy ..I would eat her out..hands down..but being bi-curious...I think at first I would love getting sucked...but..later..when I would "feel-at-home" getting sucked by a guy...I would want to suck them first.....and optional if they returned the favor

OMG yes to sucking. Then hold my head against the wall and fuck my mouth slowly then faster and faster and faster as your balls slap at my chin pump it deep into my throat and cumm cummm cummm. yummy

I have had a jaw reconstruction that involved replacing 2/3's of my lower jaw with leg bone due to complications of cancer treatment. I can now only suck small, slim cocks. I miss being able to suck well and eat pussy so much!

For reasons I can't fully explain, I prefer sucking to being sucked. Part of it is that I tend to cum too quickly when receiving oral. Also, I just plain enjoy sucking cock; love the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his engorged glans against my tongue. I love the sweet taste of precum, and the way his cock twitchs and throbs in response to my monements. Still haven't gotten used to taking cum in my mouth, but I've done it from time to time.

We seem to be a majority of suckers here lol. But I looooove receiving oral, so hit me up lol.

to those who say they can get head from their women: me too, but the few bjs I’ve hadfrim guys were among the best ever.

But it I do love the feel of a hard cock perfectly down my throat. He may not have been huge but I took my Asian guys cock all the way down ,delighting in the feel of deep throat, no gagging, and I could even reach his balls with my tongue.

No taste of cum yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousBiFirst View Post
    I've been sucked once by a man.... Its what I'm sticking with
    Quote Originally Posted by HudsonValleyBiguy001 View Post
    typo lol...sexual years = several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    For reasons I can't fully explain, I prefer sucking to being sucked. Part of it is that I tend to cum too quickly when receiving oral. Also, I just plain enjoy sucking cock; love the different textures, the softness of his shaft skin, the firm smoothness of his engorged glans against my tongue. I love the sweet taste of precum, and the way his cock twitchs and throbs in response to my monements. Still haven't gotten used to taking cum in my mouth, but I've done it from time to time.