Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Suck or being sucked?

Over the last ten years or so, my interest has changed. I used to love being sucked (and still do), but nor find immense pleasure in sucking someone else. There's something so incredibly satisfying about the feel of an erect cock in my mouth; the different textures; the firm smoothness of the head, and the softness of the shaft skin. I love the way his penis twitched and throbs in response to my ministrations, and the way he moans as I play my tongue on his super-sensitive frenulum. Oh, and when his ball sac draws up tight, his cock goes super-hard, and his orgasm washes over him, I feel so completely satisfied.

I love sucking cock and I'm looking to find the right guy to be the one I bottom for.

I'm not really much for either.. outside of foreplay anyway as I am very oral during foreplay. The singular act really has no appeal either way. If I really like you, I'll give you a blow job if i think thats what you want but it has never been a replacement for good ole fucking. For me, a blow job is like Chinese food.. an hour later and I'm horny again.

Love both much equally.

I use to enjoy just being sucked..now I am enjoying both being sucked and sucking as well..

I used to be similar . I enjoyed being sucked myself. Now that I've sucked cock I love it and can't suck enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesfun69u View Post
    I use to enjoy just being sucked..now I am enjoying both being sucked and sucking as well..

love both very much!

I've already weighed-in on this with a 'suck' response, but I do enjoy being sucked as well. (I am a man, after all...)

But it occurs to me that one of the things I enjoy while I'm being sucked by a guy is the knowledge that he really enjoys the feeling of a hard, smooth cock in his mouth. Since many of us relish this pleasure, I'm happy to be able to help my partner experience it.

As much as I love my cock sucked and milked, it’s not uncommon for me to service my neighbor on a daily basis. Whether it’s a early morning visit or a beer in the garage after work, I love sucking his cock and making sure he goes home to his bitch of a wife. As of this post, my breath smells of his cum and he managed to milk a load out of me as well.

I love sucking but not a deal breaker if not reciprocated

Like many, here, it depends on who I'm with, and the general feel of the situation at the time.

I like sucking a bit more than I like being sucked, but there are times when I love laying back, propped-up with pillows, and watch a guy suck me and drink my semen.
    Of course, I'll definitely return the favor.

oh had a dick in my mouth over the weekend felt great & tasted wonderful
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

chazman67

I like both! But only with the right guy. I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I'll let ANYBODY suck me off, but it has to be the right situation for me to return the favor.

Sucking cock is my preference but mutual or 69 is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Francine Brice View Post
    Some great postings here! It kind of makes me hungry for a nice smooth cock to suck!
    looking at your tits in your page picture, Id luv to suck you!

While I love to feel a nice hot mouth on my cock, I would much rather be the one sucking. Im a pleaser, get my pleasure from giving my partner pleasure. If I dont cum, so what...as long as they cum, I am perfectly satisfied.

I love to eat pussy just as much as I love to suck cock

I totally agree with ya on that.

I would rather suck than be sucked. I lose the mood when I cum so that's the end of the encounter.

Just got done milking my buddy, most every morning I milk him before he heads off for work.

this kinda thing happens much more often than anyone would think. i wonder what's the closest that this happens? how many people i know who do this secretly? i'm just really curious. or maybe it's bicurious lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    Just got done milking my buddy, most every morning I milk him before he heads off for work.

Quote Originally Posted by lboth View Post
    If you want to, you want to. There's nothing wrong with that.
    agreed and its so tasty too

Sucking / or being Sucked in an FFM Threesome is the ultimate .

I'm married, but I must say I prefer to suck cock.

I vote 69!

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    As much as I love my cock sucked and milked, it’s not uncommon for me to service my neighbor on a daily basis. Whether it’s a early morning visit or a beer in the garage after work, I love sucking his cock
    Wow, wish I was your neighbor!

To the OPs question: I LOVE a good blowjob. Ive yet to get a BJ from a guy but I think I would enjoy sucking just as much. Sexually I like to please, I know how I like my dick sucked amd want to do it for someone else.... feel them squirm and moan as my mouth gives them pleasure, then feel that squirt. Would love to try 69 too.

Haven't found anyone though for fear of STDs. Seems so many people dont care to know their status, throw caution to the wind and think they're invulnerable to risky/anon sex behavior.

I Like Receiving Oral, But I Like Giving Oral Even More.

I love to sevice my dick is to small to get hard
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I like it both ways. It all depends on my mood

I prefer being sucked, but not opposed to sucking if in the mood and if we really hit I off!!!

I enjoy both sucking and being sucked. I love feeling a cock grow hard in hand or mouth and of course love the sensation of a hot mouth over my cock