Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Sucking cock while wearing lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisexual Explorer View Post
    Recently, I sucked cock for the first time while wearing black lace panties. Just putting on the panties while he watched was a tremendous turn on for both of us. It's panties for me - and my partners - from now on.
    It sounds HOT indeed

I would love to x-dress and suck my first cock. I'm not sure if most bi-guys like having sex with a cross-dresser or not. But, being my first...I think that I wouldn't be as nervous if I dressed up. It would be so hot...and weird...rubbing a guy's cock through his pants...then unzipping them ...and pulling it out while on my knees. Also...I would love sucking on it while they were still soft...feeling it grow in my mouth. After they get off..I would love to ( practice more) continue sucking their cock for a while or until I wanted to stop.....

Quote Originally Posted by thinkimightry1 View Post
    I'm not sure if most bi-guys like having sex with a cross-dresser or not.
    Don't worry about *most*. There are plenty of men -- straight, bi and gay -- who enjoy sex with a man in lingerie. And plenty of men who don't. Spend some time finding one who is into what you enjoy, don't just settle for the first hard cock that comes along.

Getting all dressed up or in lingerie, there is not better way for me to make love to a cock.

Since I was 12

havent done this yet. open to trying it

yes I want to suck a cock while wearing lingerie. always want to be the female...….mmmmmmmm

I always wear panties when at the gloryholes, but when out of town in a hotel I like to put on a bra, panties and fishnets when I'm sucking

Absolutely, yes!!!! Wearing panties make me feel feminine and very sexy. In addition, it turns on my partners. Better for both of us. I like it when my partners where panties etc. as well.

Certainly on my bucket list. Ideally a dress up party with a crossdresser.

When my wife goes out, I put on a pair of her panties and go the Adult Arcade to suck cocks at the gloryhole. I'll unzip my pants so the panties can be seen, and love it when the person on the other side gets vocal about what a sissy faggot I am.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1875.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	60142

Love being called a sissy fag cock whore
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I have begun to enjoy calling sissy faggot cock whores just what they are. I prefer to be with a FWB, but a SFCH will do in a pinch.

I am trying to close the deal with one now. He claims it will be his first time sucking but he often goes quiet rather than close the deal. If I can get him to do it, I will insist he wear panties in the future.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Love feeling feminine and submissive in nice lace panties and a bra and being made to suck cock.

Iv never done anything with a man but i realy do like to wear panties! I havnt in a while but i always want to!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Love feeling feminine and submissive in nice lace panties and a bra and being made to suck cock.
    If you're anything like me, the guy probably doesn't have to do much convincing to get you to do it...

Do it all the time. Putting the panties or sheer nightie on make me feel super slutty so i am open to almost anything

Quote Originally Posted by shyboy66 View Post
    Attachment 48834I'm a virgin, but my fantasy is to be all dressed up, I open the hotel door and in walks a guy who eyes me up and down. My short skirt, sexy camisole, and lacey panties....i want him to take me while I'm wearing all that.....I want to be on my knees while my panties are getting strained and damp from a hardening cock.....i want so much to be taken dressed up!
    Wow beautiful cock. I'd love to fuck you,then suck you dry!

I would love to suck a guy's cock dressed in nothing but sheer to waist black pantyhose, 20 denier. That is my absolute top fantasy. That's how sex started for me way back when...

Quote Originally Posted by Warren63 View Post
    Wow beautiful cock. I'd love to fuck you,then suck you dry!
    What a delightful cock. I would love to suck it.

I love sucking cock wearing panties, stockings and heels. Have only done it a few times, hard to find guys into it. When I do it's amazing. I love feeling like a cum slut, just there to be used by another guy for his pleasuer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pantycockheels.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	60191

Haven't done it and it's not a fantasy, but I'm definitely open to it. I can envision me on my knees, wearing nothing but panties, while a hard cock is using my mouth to dump a load in. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmnsalty View Post
    I love sucking cock wearing panties, stockings and heels. Have only done it a few times, hard to find guys into it. <snip>
    I had to check your profile to see where you live. In my area, it's easy to find someone who wants this type of action.

What's hard for me is finding one who isn't just looking for 'now' -- I don't do anonymous hookups. I have to have at least a minimal amount previous contact and communication before getting together with someone.

Compatibility and safety are two vital factors for me. It's always fun to suck a cock, but it's not always safe...

I've been cross dressing since I was in my early teens. I started out by "borrowing" my mom's pantyhose, panties and make-up. As I got older and was able to earn my own money, I became more adventurous and began shopping for lingerie at stores like Victoria's Secret and Macy's. I would get some strange looks from some of the sales clerks and other shoppers, but I just took the attitude that it was none of their business.

Right after I got my first car, I would place ads on CL advertising my services as a sissy cocksucker. Sometimes I would get "dressed" under my clothing or throw an outfit, make-up and wig into my backpack and head out for the evening to meet up with one or more of my "dates". To make me feel even more slutty, I would accessorize with a vibrating butt plug or cock ring.

Fortunately, there seemed to be no shortage of horny lonely men who loved getting head or fucking a well-dressed cross dresser!