Thread: Scary Sex Toys

Scary Sex Toys

http://www.scarysextoyfriday.com/

Updated very friday.

Enjoy, if you are scary!

Re: Scary Sex Toys

Uhmm, Joe? You scare me at times, Darlin....lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

It's ok to be a little scared.

Had to bookmark that site. What a freakin' crack up!!

Not sure ya can call this a sex toy.. but God..wud luff 2 c the look on a guys face wen 'e gets the message...

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/af...dom/index.html
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Hmmm and to think I told Joe I missed his posts......when the men in the white coats show up, Joe, just go along nice and peaceful...they are taking you to the testing labs for the new line of scary sex toys
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Not sure ya can call this a sex toy.. but God..wud luff 2 c the look on a guys face wen 'e gets the message...

You know, Fran, it's a shame that a device like that has to actually be thought up and used, but damn I bet a few rapists are gonna learn the lesson of a lifetime.

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    You know, Fran, it's a shame that a device like that has to actually be thought up and used, but damn I bet a few rapists are gonna learn the lesson of a lifetime.
    If me wos cleva an worse...vengeful an nasty...wud develop sum kinda gel or summat 2 insulate the victim an hav lil battry zappin out jus enuff volts 2 frazz 'ther pitiful lil willies.. give 'em the shock of ther lives.. tee hee
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

If me wos cleva an worse...vengeful an nasty...wud develop sum kinda gel or summat 2 insulate the victim an hav lil battry zappin out jus enuff volts 2 frazz 'ther pitiful lil willies.. give 'em the shock of ther lives.. tee hee
    ROFLMAO you go Fran

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Joe - If you want to play with thoes toys, go for it ! me I think I'll stick to the real thing...More fun that way

Hey, there was only 1 or 2 things I thought a few shots of Jack Daniels and I'll give it a shot.

ONLY.

Joe darling...check out www.bad-dragon.com or www.pupandsir.com the pupandsir is a blog site from someone on the forums in bd.com. It's a in use of the Varkas. The one I was drooling over til we noticed how fucking big it was lol

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

After I saw the video all I could say was "Holy F'n Crap" lol

Sum geezer messaged me an asked if ther wos 1 for up 'is bum.. cant answer but no doubt ther cud b.. an mayb shud rite an suggest it.. but its not summat me wud wont in eitha orifice for fun n games outa choice... tho as wiv the pussy version..ther r circumstances wer it wud cum in ver handy so 2 speak..

OMG, where the hell does one find that shit and why the would they want to? That was just a little to freaky, even for me...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovescum2 View Post
    After I saw the video all I could say was "Holy F'n Crap" lol
    Ok if that thing got stuck...ahhh how are you going to explain to the paramedics, and the ER Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Ok if that thing got stuck...ahhh how are you going to explain to the paramedics, and the ER Doctors
    Believe me, the true halmark of a good ER nurse is NOTHING and I mean nothing shocks them anymore. Same for Doctors and paramedics. The hard part is not laughing sometimes (that is what lunch break is for).
    ----remember to smile .....people will wonder what you're up to!!!!

And don't think that they don't talk about because they do...

My buddy was a maintenance worker at a Hospital and even he heard about that type of thing all the time

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    Joe darling...check out www.bad-dragon.com or www.pupandsir.com the pupandsir is a blog site from someone on the forums in bd.com. It's a in use of the Varkas. The one I was drooling over til we noticed how fucking big it was lol
    Wanted to add this to the list https://sexualalpha.com/fantasy-dragon-dildo/

A good resource of all the weird, interesting, and "not sure how this works" sex toys lol have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    http://www.scarysextoyfriday.com/

Updated very friday.

Enjoy, if you are scary!
    My virus scanner went berserk with this, as it opened up four different windows, and I got three separate "no security cert" warnings. I don't know what your site is, but I'll not be allowing it to infect my computer.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?