Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    69. Definitely 69. I can last for hours that way.
    Yep defiantly while 69ing.

The more I think about it, the more I think a 69 on our sides gives the most access to a man's cock, balls & soft inner butt cheeks...& that love hole!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I've been surprised to find how much I enjoy being on my knees with a man's hands wrapped around my head and his cock fucking my mouth. A most unexpected turn on.

On my knees where I "belong".
    Doesn't make sense.
    I don't care if he's standing, sitting or doing a hand-stand as long as he's comfortable. Comfort for all is paramount.
    Belittle me, chastise me or make me feel small because I'm on my sore knees? You'll prob'ly get your ass kicked. Old dogs bite hard.
    :-)
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

OOWEEEYYY!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Definitely naked and on my knees with him either standing or seated so I can also play with his balls and suck them while I slide his slick cock between my slowly pumping fist. Love the feeling of submission.

i never got the belittling either. if some guy or some girl was doing that to me i would think i was doing something wrong. also why would u wanna insult someone who is doing something quite nice for u?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Galion View Post
    On my knees where I "belong".
    Doesn't make sense.
    I don't care if he's standing, sitting or doing a hand-stand as long as he's comfortable. Comfort for all is paramount.
    Belittle me, chastise me or make me feel small because I'm on my sore knees? You'll prob'ly get your ass kicked. Old dogs bite hard.
    :-)

On my back getting throat fucked is my favorite. Or he is sitting on the couch and I'm on my knees.

My favorite position is with me laying on my back and my head hanging over the edge, my mouth open and angled so he can have access to my throat with his cock and later his cum.

I've often fantasized about sucking a 'man clit' of a CD. My very first time I sucked a cock I got on my knees in front of a lovely guy on his couch. I think that is preferable to trying to lay on a bed, better angle and better control of his cock, balls and if he likes his asshole. Oh boy, that was so long ago but I still remember it so fondly; my first time and what a load of cum he gave me!

Quote Originally Posted by Snohomish60 View Post
    Definitely naked and on my knees with him either standing or seated so I can also play with his balls and suck them while I slide his slick cock between my slowly pumping fist. Love the feeling of submission.
    Tried responding to your IM, system says your bocking incoming IMs??

Godownonit

On my knees, with the guy sitting. Couch, chair, edge of the bed......doesn't matter. I demand full control of the cock though. No touching yourself, no self-jacking, etc. I try to suck him off without touching his dick with anything but my mouth and tongue. Takes awhile, in most cases, but I've gotten pretty good at it !

agreed with 69ing...

on my knees in a bed with him laying on his back

Well I guess..."ON MY KNEES!" But seriously, being on my knees with a big, uncut, semi-hard or semi-soft cock right in my face is about as much as I could ask for.

On my knees while he stands or sits on a high chair, I love to stare up into his eyes while lick and tease every inch. Love to watch him enjoy that first time I slowly take him deep and lose control I focus like a good boy and get to work until he's a bout to pop and then get to stare up again lock in and send him over the age, it's a Scorpio thing lol. Works every time!

I would say the different positions to me depend on How big his cock is So like laying down and him standing

Quote Originally Posted by Angel1980 View Post
    I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..
    I know it is old, but that is a seriously hot position. On my knees, having my mouth fucked, giving a man his pleasure. That really is a good thought.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetnasty View Post
    I would say the different positions to me depend on How big his cock is So like laying down and him standing
    I agree but my favorite is laying down across and sucking his cock so he can finger my hole, then i masturbate. HEAVEN.

Any married guys from pa. Want a slut to train to be a better cocksucker

Back and forth between us. I'm ready to make oral love to him for a few minutes, then shift and let him enjoy giving too! If mutual orgasms happen, then a 69 for sure!

Knees or sitting on a stool.

Yes it is getting HOT here
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Could be 69, could be on my knees, could be seating if he's standing in front of me....

Definitely on my knees, him sitting or standing shoving his cock down my throat!

Leaning over in a car or boat, the added thrill out being outside.
    69 is ok, but I prefer relaxing and enjoying a blowjob or
    enjoying the art of giving a blowjob.
    I don't multi task well, lol.

Laying in bed. Making eye contact with my lover.

I like any position where we are both comfortable.

I like on my knees and looking up at his eyes.

I only suck cock so any position I can works for me!