Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I enjoy kneeling in front of a standing guy. I like him to talk dirty and call me names and tell me how he is going to cum in my mouth and down my throat. How good it feels sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I wear dentures, so this is even more pleasurable. I like it when they grab your head as they cum.

I prefer him to b lying down, me on my knees, bending down to work his hard cock, n reap the juicy reward. ~

Quote Originally Posted by maturebobby View Post
    When teh wife is on all fours being fucked doggy style and I am lying on my back with my face below her cunt. I lick and suck her cunt as the guy's cock fucks her. Then I take his cock wet with my wifes juices into my mouth and suck him until he cums his load into my mouth. My wife and I then kiss and share his cum passing from mouth to mouth. Try it!!! It is lovely filthy fun.
    I SO want to do this someday! Been a fantasy of mine for so long.

A Hot 69 laying on our sides,mmmm

On my knees with him standing in front of me, so I can feel the weight of his cock on my tongue as I close my lips around it. I like to cup his bum cheeks with my hands as I slide my lips along his shaft, sometimes I slide a hand between his thighs and massage the area between his balls and bumcheeks..........................

On my knees or laying between the guys legs... REALLY turned on now

I want to try sucking a guy, where I'm lying on a bed on my back with my head over the edge. He is straddling me and holding my head so his cock can slide into my mouth. This would also make it easy for me to lick his balls and put my mouth around them. Perhaps I will try letting him come in my mouth I haven't done that yet whats it like? Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?

I like to have him spread eagle on a bed so I can suck his dick, put his balls in my mouth, and lick from his balls to his asshole. I had a guy once who only wanted to fuck my mouth while I was laying on a bed. When I was younger I used to get off while a guy was fucking me in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowjob Boy View Post
    Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?
    Yes, you can. It's about like sucking water through a small straw.

Only one way to know for sure though. Let us know how your first time goes.

Quote Originally Posted by TwylaTwobits View Post
    Depends on where we are at the time we start....let's see outside sitting on the step with him standing in front of me, in the shower on my knees with him in front, in bed either on knees beside him laying down or accepting as he knelt over me as I was laying down. Doesn't matter the position what matters is the pleasure
    I do agree with you here Tywla! My all time favs are sharing a cock with her and on all fours while she pegs me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blowjob Boy View Post
    I want to try sucking a guy, where I'm lying on a bed on my back with my head over the edge. He is straddling me and holding my head so his cock can slide into my mouth. This would also make it easy for me to lick his balls and put my mouth around them. Perhaps I will try letting him come in my mouth I haven't done that yet whats it like? Can you feel his cock pulse as he comes?
    Hell ye you can feel his cock pulse, grow hotter, and the head swell hen his is getting ready to cum. When he does cum you feel a lo of things at once.

I like being on my knees with him standing or sitting. I like him looking down at me as I suck his cock.

To paraphrase a couple of people on here - any position where his cock is in my mouth. But seriously I haven't found a position I don't like yet. I enjoy being on my knees and giving his cock all my attention, but a 69 can be fun as well, as you try to match evrything he does. Lick his balls when he's licking yours, deepthroat when he deep throats you. Speed up or slow down with his movements. It's not easy to cum at the same time, but it's great when you can acheive that. Mostly I just want to be able to feel that cock pulse and grow in my mouth as he cums. I will swallow every drop.
    I wish I had one to suck on right now....

Quote Originally Posted by bityme View Post
    With him laying on his back and me laying between his knees while a lady is astride him facing toward me. That's getting the best of both worlds at the same time. Nothing better!
    By far the best. Or sharing his cock with a lady, him on his back she and I on our belly.

I like two positions equally depending on the circumstances. If my partner is not rushed for time, I like him to lie back on the bed and spread his legs. I lick and suck his balls and his cock sensuously while looking into his eyes. However I find that many men keep their eyes closed almost the whole time as they enjoy my oral cock worship. I especially like it if he drapes his legs over my shoulders and I feel his feet rubbing my back. If my partner is rushed for time and a quickie bj is what's in order, then I put a pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed and kneel on it and have him sit or lie back on the end of the bed with his feet on the floor and his legs wide open. I suck him fast and furious, usually reaching underneath to grab a double handful of asscheek to squeeze and pull toward my mouth as I suck. If my partner grabs my head and face fucks me, that is a bonus !

Always on my knees. In cars I just lean over.

In addition to my post #44, I have recently enjoyed a guy that stops by every now and then when he gets off the train after a day at work. I am stripped to the waist with my hair down to my shoulders sitting in my "blowjob chair. He comes in, takes off his pants and stands in front of me with his cock erect and right at mouth and throat level. As I start sucking his shaft he is free to grab my head with his hands and frame my mouth as he thrusts his dick in and out. He can also grab my hair and use it as a blowjob handle to have his dick pleasured by my mouth and throat. He knows I have no gag reflex so deep throat fucking always takes place and that is usually when he cums like a fountain as I gulp and swallow his warm rewarding load. Lip smacking and good to the last drop.

Wow I do love the many varied ways most of you enjoy sucking cock in. I like most of you love to suck cock and have my lover cum. Like most of you there are many different ways and positions that I enjoy. I've tried many different methods and positions and they are all fun and enjoyable though some can put you or your lover in an uncomfortable strain after a while. However any position with a hard cock in my mouth with him cumming is a winner for me. I have to say my all time favorite is a 69 with me on top and a third lover fucking me. ;o)

While I enjoy taking him while on my knees, I especially enjoy being on my back, head over the side of the bed, and him taking my mouth (throat) while standing above me. Very messy, but oh so wonderful.

Pretty much any, but I need to control his cock. Can't have him trying to gag me with it. That's not fun for me

I'd say any position that's comfortable is a good one. But a 69 on our sides, one leg raised is really nice. Or sometimes, having him lay down, spread his legs & enjoy is good too.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

side to side in the 69 position!

Quote Originally Posted by Avid_Cummer View Post
    side to side in the 69 position!
    Yeah! Then I can massage his balls while finger fucking his tight little love hole!

there are a few that I like the best the first is to be on my knees in a nice park with my pants off sucking a guy standing or sitting I also love to be sitting in a car or truck leaning over sucking a nice cock I just love to suck until my friend cums I wish I could please men every single day I also like being in a room with my friend lying on his back and me laying down sucking him I began giving oral to guys 25 years ago and do enjoy this act so much.

69 definitely!!!

Hmmmmmm... I think i like him sitting on the edge of a bed or in a chair with his ass close to the edge and me kneeling between his legs. Full access and a great view. I love balls and that is a good position for licking them.

Definitely on my knees with him standing or sitting in front of me!

Quote Originally Posted by friskyous View Post
    I think i like him sitting on the edge of a bed or in a chair with his ass close to the edge and me kneeling between his legs. Full access and a great view.
    Sounds like a good one!

The last time I enjoyed a man, he was lying back in a recliner with his legs spread, making him accessible to me. I knelt between them and enjoyed sucking his cock while massaging his prostate with a curved glass dildo. Prior to this, he'd been an 'anal virgin'. But he loved the treatment, which I intensified until the pleasure overcame him and he filled my mouth with sweet cum, moaning and grunting forcefully as he climaxed.

He then sucked me to orgasm, proudly opening his mouth to show me the cum I had deposited into it.

A great memory!
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; May 31, 2016 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Sounds like a good one!

The last time I enjoyed a man, he was lying back in a recliner with his legs spread, making him accessible to me. I knelt between them and enjoyed sucking his cock while massaging his prostate with a curved glass dildo. Prior to this, he'd been an 'anal virgin'. But he loved the treatment, which I intensified until the pleasure overcame him and he filled my mouth with sweet cum, moaning and grunting forcefully as he climaxed.

He then sucked me to orgasm, proudly opening his mouth to show me the cum I had deposited into it.

A great memory!
    Damn, that's hot!

On my knees, no hands, just my mouth. With my big beautiful brown eyes wide open and looking right into his. That's the best way to tell him how much you love having his dick in your mouth!!!