Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I like when he sits/lays down on the edge of the bed/couch and I'm on my knees in between his legs. Also, I love it when a guy holds my head down when he cums in my mouth. I also like being on my back with my head off the edge of the bed and him standing up and using my mouth that way. This old guy Keld who I used to suck used to love to do that to me, he had a fat uncut cock and he used to make me deep throat him and he would cum when he was down my throat and his balls were on my face. Used to have a few pics of him doing that to me but unfortunately I can't find them.

Knees Knaturally.
    Lefties Rule

I like to suck cock with the guy laying on his back so I can do his cock and balls.Personally I do not think a good and memorable blow job is complete without spending time on his balls.Big balls are especially pleasing to do because it seems like they get the most reaction of moans of pleasure.Once that starts to happen you know that a very nice surprise is coming your way for a job well done.

Well my dream would be with me on all four with a dick in my mouth while another guy fucks my ass. But my favorite position to suck a dick....Me on my knees, with a dick that is not hard yet. I like to feel it get hard in my mouth.

I like him sitting in his favorite chair, legs spread wide with me on my knees, my face buried between his legs sucking. I like him looking down at me as he grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock deep in my hungry willing mouth.

same here, on my knees, him standing, pushing his cock down my throat

I prefer any position that allows me to get my partner or playmates cock in my mouth. They seem to like it better & don't try to runaway as much as when you pull the vacuum cleaner out and say "OK, I know you want to be sucked off, but I have a head ache."

I love sucking cock and like to have a man's cock and balls in my face. I like to have him on his back with me between his thighs, balls against my chin and my tongue on the head of his cock...proceeding further I like to take his hard throbbing cock into my mouth and lick his shaft from top to bottom. I love to suck cock and swallow cum.

On my knees, both hands behind my back, looking up directly into his eyes with my big brown eyes wide open. For me this is the best way to tell him - without the need for actual words - that I am his cocksucker and I want to make love to his big dick

him sitting in a chair or laying on his back and me looking up at him to see how much I am giving him pleasure and both of us completely naked
    Last edited by monaohio; Jun 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add something else

Totally fine being on my knees, or in the midst of fucking or getting fucked too (on my hands and knees). To deep throat, I'm better off doing that with my head hanging backwards off a mattress.

I prefer to 69 but on my knees in front of him has always worked well to. Love the feel of a hand on the back of my head while I'm holding tight to his ass.

Cool Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I prefer 69 with me on the bottom.

I mostly suck cock from the kneeling position, but I most prefer being on my back with my head overhanging the edge while he throat fucks me. Throat fucking, while the absolutely messiest of sex acts, is also my favourite thing in the world to have done to me.

It's nice to see the enthusiasm here. Nicely thought out. For me, I like to start off on my knees- letting him slip down my throat. A great 69 is hard to beat as well.
    How it all started... "You want to see me do what? You first!"

kneeling with my hands on his hips as he fucks my mouth.

Hmmm...have done it in so many positions....laying on my back head hung over the edge of the bed has a lot of potential in a threesome.....on my back with him straddling my my chest is always good. 69 is one you either love or hate..and oddly enough, for the same reason....you can't concentrate on getting your guy off if he's sucking you at the same time. If a prolonged session of head is what you want that's a good thing. If your goal is to taste some cum...not so much. I guess I'd have to say while there are very few bad positions for giving a BJ, my absolute fave has to be on my knees...preferably with him seated in a comfy chair. Servicing his cock in that way is just...perfect. I often fantasize about doing a room full of guys just this way...going from one to the next as I take each one's load...mmm!

Knees of course because there is no more submissive position and im a giver. Like to lay on my back across the bed with head hanging over edge so he can stand over me and while i suck it, this is even better if there's another guy fucking me. Also, laying on bed with pillow whe he climbs up, straddles my chest and fucks my mouth. In reality i like it all lol

berryhard

Yes I totally agree with you.

I like to be on my knees in front of him he can be standing or sitting also enjoy the guy to be laying on his back me laying with my head between his legs

on my knees at his feet,him standing or sitting. prefer him sitting.

"69" is great, kneeling down is cool, I love fucking a gal or guy while we share another guys cock too....no bad positions really. I like my head hanging backwards off the bed for deep throating....

I like to be on all fours, legs and feet immobile, eyes covered, not knowing when a cock will be shoved down my slutty throat!

Either on my knees with my hands tied behind my back, while he grabs the back of my head and thrusts his cock in and out of my mouth.
    The other way is for him to be laying on his back and I lay between his legs. Taking my time licking up and down his shaft and balls until he shoots his load all over my face.

on my knees, he's either sitting on a couch or comfy chair

I like 69 on top fun to work him and as i get turned on more and more cant help just humping his face! Makes me feel so sexy. However i most like to be on my knees, love to feel submissive, although laying on my back while he stands over is great too.. So hard to pick

My favorite position is on my knees with my partner laying back on couch or chair. Male or Female. I am in control. I can reach tits massage balls as I am sucking, finger the ass.
    After I have finished and my partner has cum- I stand, they sit up and suck me. I do love 69 on a soft bed also.

bottom of a 69 lots of fun

Agree on my knees too

When teh wife is on all fours being fucked doggy style and I am lying on my back with my face below her cunt. I lick and suck her cunt as the guy's cock fucks her. Then I take his cock wet with my wifes juices into my mouth and suck him until he cums his load into my mouth. My wife and I then kiss and share his cum passing from mouth to mouth. Try it!!! It is lovely filthy fun.