Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

mouth with dick in it1/2
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

on my knees with him standing and grabbing my hair as he pumps my mouth!

I do not like to stay in one position for too long. My knees get sore if I am on my knees too long and other parts get sore in other positions when I linger in them too long. But, I think I like it best with me upside-down on top of him and my nose rubbing his balls while his dick is 9 inches down my throat.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I do not like to stay in one position for too long. My knees get sore if I am on my knees too long and other parts get sore in other positions when I linger in them too long. But, I think I like it best with me upside-down on top of him and my nose rubbing his balls while his dick is 9 inches down my throat.
    How do you breathe then???

I haven't done it yet, but would really like to try! Haven't been able to find someone to share the experience with.

Quote Originally Posted by bemyonlyone View Post
    How do you breathe then???
    I can't breathe at all. It is impossible to breathe. His is dick is thick as well as long.
    But, periodically, I catch a few very deep breaths before going back for more.
    While, catching my breathe, I massage the head of his dick with my tongue, Then, I take him deep and caress his dick with my throat muscles as well as create as much suction as I can to pull blood into that wonderful organ. Sometimes, I vigorously fuck my mouth with his dick, in-and-out all of those 9 inches.
    It feels so good. It just feels so, so good.
    Last edited by jem_is_bi; Apr 27, 2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: remove excess letter a
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by Blowhigh View Post
    I haven't done it yet, but would really like to try! Haven't been able to find someone to share the experience with.
    LOL Can I volunteer?

Due to the fact that the majority of cocks slide into my throat much easier when in the 69 position. I love to give my man the pleasure of throat fucking me.

On my knees with him either standing or sitting in a shower or a sauna but basically anywhere just love sucking cock

While he is laying back on his bed or the couch and I crawl up between his legs. I lick his head and slowly put just his wonderful head only in my mouth and swirl my toungue around.

When he moans a bit that's when I put half of him in my hungry mouth.

I love feeling him get bigger and then that's when I deep throat him. Mmmmm!

Yep; when he is laying back and I am between his legs.

On my knees while he is standing or sitting.

I loke it the most with him on his back, Me on all fours between his legs and a lady pegging me. Very erotic!

I love getting my mouth fucked... either 69 position with him on top, or better yet, laying down on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and him standing beside me and fucking my mouth. I also love to receive oral that way, too. It's been my favorite with both sexes ever since I saw the pool table scene in Insatiable ( know... dating myself, lol).

I have bad knees so cannot kneel very easily but I make up for it by having the guy lay back on the bed with legs spread so I can lay between and give him head. He can watch that way and grab my ponytail for a "head handle" when he wants to fuck my face.
    I also enjoy sitting in my easy chair with him straddling the arms of the chair feeding his cock deep into my throat.
    Another nice position is me laying on my back with my head over the end of the bed, giving easy access to my throat.
    It's all good when you have a nice cock to blow.

Mostly so far it's been him reclining on my couch, chair or bed, with me on all fours between his legs. Then Friday I was on my knees with him standing. It's the first time I have felt cum pumping through his cock prior to hitting my mouth. Don't seem to feel that when he is reclining. Is that kind of normal? Because if so I'll be on my knees while he is standing for now on. That feeling the bottom of his cock pulsing as the cum surged for the exit was awesome. It was also quite a large load, and not one drop was wasted. Mmmmmmm! ;-)

69 with every attempt to cum simultaneously.

Hmmmmm all positions are good as long as his cock is in my mouth

I am naked and on my knees and he is standing in front of me naked also. I am holding the bare cheeks of his ass and he is holding my head and pushing his cock deep in my throat. this would be my favorite!

Personally , I love the submissive nature of being naked on my knees and making my mouth available for him to use. I love him grabbing my head and forcing his cock down my throat, making me gag on his cock. I love it when he calls me a cock sucker

I like the ones where my penis is in his mouth.

Definatly me laying down on bed pillow props up my head, he holding the headboard as he fucks my mouth. Agree to 69 does not alow for as much pleasure, I want to either be giving or recieiving, not both at once.

on knees is good. or if he is sitting on edge of chair. or mon-sun

I would say standing up or laying down I do both ways the one I like is standing up you get the whole thing better.

69ing is great fun or kneeling as someone stands over you.... you can switch easily from shaft to balls with ease :-)

69 laying on the bed works for me

My favorite number, 69!

Pretty much any position that involves me being on my knees is great! Another great position for me is, he lays on his back , I lay next to him like we're going to do 69 but I don't get on top. I just slightly straddle my upper body over his mid section and such his cock. This allows him to play with my ass as I suck which makes me even hornier!

I have never performed oral sex on a man. YET. But my ideal experience would be in an office where he is wearing a suit and I reach in his pants and pull his cock out of his fly. Sit him down in his office chair and while on my knees make love to his hard cock until he shoots that creamy load down my eager throat.

on my knees

Personally, I like laying on my back,head hanging over the side of the bed and letting my lover thrust in and out of my mouth and throat! I can see his balls and bottom and reach up and caress them. Also get to see that area quiver and shake when he cums in my mouth. Yee Haa!