Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I absolutely love getting on my knees for a man as he stands before me with an erection. I get off on the symbolism of being in a position of worship, worship of my partner, worship of his cock. When he cums, my favorite situation is when I’m on my back in bed, and he’s hovering his stiff dick over my face. He can then squirt on my face, in my mouth, or some of both. Very, very good times.

Quote Originally Posted by etncple View Post
    On my knees as my wife watches. She usually cant watch for too long tho, she likes to jump in and help
    I know its old but I love it!

And on my knees is easily my choice. A man using my cocksucking mouth for his pleasure.

the same as many here...on my knees. I like the submissive position of kneeling. If he wants to stand I would prefer that but one of the best sucking sessions I've had was the guy sitting in a chair letting me do what I wanted. I really like it when a guy puts his hand on the back of my head as he gets close to cumming.

I have never had the pleasure of lying on my back to be straddled and mouth fucked but I want it.

For me it is 69 with fingers or sex toys doing them anally.

For my husband I love it when the guys are in a good sweaty frothy 69 going at it and I am helping with the handling, holding, and doing some fingering and anal play on them even some serious anal dildoing. He loves 69 with me do any or all of this but especially when I lick and suck with him.

But I have to say when it works out logistically when 2 guys are in a wonderful 69 and two other guys taking turns jamming one or the other anally. Not the easiest positions unless you have the correct size guys in the correct positions, but OH SO ULTRA Hot!!!.

When I am not actively involved he said he prefers being under a woman where the guy takes it out of her and feeds it to him.

I'm very partial to draping my head backwards over the edge of a bed, with the other guy standing on the floor. It allows me to suck, move down and focus on his balls, and rotate him around so I can bury my tongue in his ass. I've never found anyone who didn't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    As far as 69 is concerned, it all depends on the guy and myself of course. When everything is in perfect sync, I have had some of my very best experiences sucking....there is nothing more incredible (in the realm of sucking that is) than when everything is in the exact same pace with one another and all the little nuances are going on; such as, feeling his cock spasm and surge with hardness and his moans and tasting his precum where I too am feeling it exactly the same....each of us taking our time and not caring about time and completely in the moment with each other. Both reading the other perfectly....licking at each other's balls and sucking them too. And if things are really clean, moving to rimming.....but always returning to the beautiful cock. This cycle repeating over and over and feeling orgasm slowly approaching until neither of us can hold back any longer and both pour our nectar into each other's waiting mouths. Oh my...such ecstasy.
    This total in-sync sounds amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Blowjob Boy View Post
    On my knees with him standing in front of me, so I can feel the weight of his cock on my tongue as I close my lips around it.
    Damn! What a vivid image...I can imagine the weight just reading this description.

Well, blow jobs are like Pizza... some are better than others but never bad!
    anyhow I love 69 side by side with a guy that is into it as much as me... it never fails the excitement when he starts to cum and that first squirt in my mouth sets my own squirting off!
    But I have a friend that was in a rush and literally didn’t have a lot of time so we closed the door he dropped his shorts and sat on the sofa and I got between his legs and started..this position with his curve was just right was so easy to deep throat him and he was in perfect position to be able to put his hand on the back of my head for morale support! I like when a guy does that... not pushing just resting his hand and going with the motion.... no kidding he shot his load and I savored it before swallowing every drop and made sure his cock was all clean to be put away.... from the moment the door opened till he left was 5 mins

I've never had a man yet' but being a senior now' I know I'd better be finding a way to ask one without offending him. Is there anyone here that has ways to get a mans attention? I am a new member from Oregon' and here is my profile,,, I am hoping to find others here that can guide me on how to meet an talk to my neighbors on my block, to get their attention to do this. I want to go easy' so I don't offend or they get mad etc etc,,,, Any help would be most appreciated. by the way I'm only interested in oral,,,, giving and recieving. My Profile>
    I am a senior man who has been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Since my youth I've had chances to act upon it-however, in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about it at all. I've been married over 35 yrs now' wife has health issues' So guess who's looking now? I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting. Looking for locals or close by would be great' where it'd be so convenient for both. Not ever trying this yet' I can't help but feel aroused to what I've found on the internet' lol + Hoping all of you a very safe day with family n friends, I think this website is awesome' maybe I can learn something on here. Jim
    jimwantstochat has the following dislikes: Must be very clean with no Tats or piercings',,,,

I love to be either on my knees in front of him or I like to 69.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    69. Definitely 69. I can last for hours that way.
    69 all the way for me.