Register
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Definitely enjoy when a guy is sitting in a chair and his schlong is right in your face with those big testicles full of sperm just hanging there, waiting for your hungry mouth. It's a great position because it feels so submissive and you have clear view to watch his face and see his reactions as your pleasure his meat. It's also a rush to be on your knees, touching yourself as he jerks his cock and dumps a big load of sperm in your mouth. It's an easy angle to get your face blasted and catch everything in your mouth, and it feels so submissive so have a man sitting in a relaxed position like a king, getting to enjoy jizzing in a hungry mouth like that.

My fantasy would be to have two guys sitting next to eachother on a couch, while I pleasure both of them, while a girl or guy is behind me playing with my cock gently, kissing and licking my neck and ears, and whispering encouragement to blow the guys and eat their cum.
    When I'm sucking cock I never submissive after all I'm the one with a cock in mouth making a man moen and wither with delight no I'm in control and I make sure they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Gold View Post
    I love getting down on my knees while my partner stands in front of me, but I also like being on my knees and sucking them off while they sit in a chair. I used to have a boyfriend that would sit on the steps of his back deck and he would lean back on the steps while sucked him until he would shoot his load into my mouth.
    Now that you mention it the stairs of the back porch was a good time��

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Depends on the cock, if it has a downward curve then straight in front. That way it naturally goes into your throat. If upward then in a 69 position. Straight out and any position is okay. For some reason I like the downward curve best, to see them reacting to your service.
    Good points, and a downward curve is much better for deep throating.

Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    My favorite is him standing, shoulders against the wall, his hips forward.
    Me kneeling, both hands on his ass pulling him in closer to take the entire length of his cock down my throat. He is still standing, jerking off as I lick and suck his balls.
    Really, all positions are great.
    LOVE to use this position sucking YOUR cock till you CUM!

If we're in bed, him on his back, legs spread, me lying in between his legs on my stomach working his cock. I love when a guy sits in a chair with his legs pread, me in front of him between his legs. My first live in boyfriend was greeted by me when he got home from work, he'd pop on the t.v. to watch the news, and I'd get to work on him.

On my knees with him sitting or standing and my hands restrained behind my back!!

1. 69 - Me sucking his cock, and him licking my ass
    2. Lying on my back with my head hanging down from the edge of a couch or bed.
    3. On my knees

I have 3 favorites:

1: He sits well forward on a chair with his legs spread and I kneel between his legs and allow myself to feel like I am his servant.

2. He lies on his back with his legs falling apart, and I am on all fours down below. Sometimes I really like to focus on a guy's balls and his musky smell. I'll spend a lot of time stroking him while I suck his balls, lick the whole area, and then get to take his cock in my mouth and suck it really hungrily.

3. If I know a guy well and really like him, that is when I best like 69, and that I like only one way--on the side, with each of us bending the thigh on the bottom upward under each others' head to act like a pillow. I don't know if anybody else ever tries this, but I like to get in a sync where we're moving so together, I can let myself imagine I'm sucking my own cock. My cock is in a mouth. .A cock is in my mouth. It's fucking my mouth at the same rhythm my mouth is getting fucked, and I let myself imagine it's my cock in my mouth, just somehow magically coming from a very convenient and comfortable angle. I can also enjoy mutual masturbation, and have the same sense that I am masturbating myself, but it's just way different from usual.

Good God, I wish I wasn't alone right now. This has got me so cock-hungry!!!

On my knees - I like the submissive aspect, I'm there to service him, all about his pleasure and making him cum. On my knees savoring every bit of his hard cock... waiting for his load to fill my mouth. The only down side is as soon as I've swallowed a load I'm craving more.

69 both of us sucking and feeling each others ass

On my knees. Pulling his limp cock out of his pants and feeling it getting hard on my mouth as I suck it dry!

Either 69 or on my knees

I've enjoyed reading all these responses. For me:
    (1) 69
    (1a) Him on top
    (1b) Side by side
    (2) Him sitting, me kneeling

I could list others, but these are my favs

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguyincali View Post
    On my knees. Pulling his limp cock out of his pants and feeling it getting hard on my mouth as I suck it dry!
    My favorite also....with them sitting on sofa or in chair....then like to get over arm of chair and fuck me in ass real nice

My favorite position to be in is on my knees with him standing up and holding on to my head. This position emphasizes the submissive and demeaning aspect of "being" a "Cocksucker"!! Lying on my back on the bed with my head hanging over the side also puts me in a very vulnerable and helpless position which I find extremely exciting.

69. Hands down, no question. But my next favorite is one I just started recently, on my knees in front of my friend while his wife watches.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylacaman View Post
    <snip> on my knees in front of my friend while his wife watches.
    That sounds very hot! Would also love to have my wife watching! Or both!!!

I prefer to lay on top of his legs while he is laying on his back! Whether he is on a car hood, bed, table, countertop or couch. I have bad knees, lol!

Limited experience but when they sit and I am in my knees or they lay down and I lay or am on my knees on the bed between their legs

Like to have him sitting in a chair, me kneeling between his legs my mouth on his cock and his hands pushing my head down while he tells me what a slut I am.

my favorite position is me sitting and him standing in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Depends on the cock, if it has a downward curve then straight in front. That way it naturally goes into your throat. If upward then in a 69 position. Straight out and any position is okay. For some reason I like the downward curve best, to see them reacting to your service.
    You've got a really good point, very smart. You are a true cock connoisseur! But if I think about my huge cocksucking history (more than 100), the most pleasurable and connecting experience for me with another man while sucking cock is in a 69 with him (with of course his upward curving cock, lol). It's not just both of us mutually pleasuring each other with our mouths and cocks, but it's also the really tight embrace, with our bodies so perfectly tight and close, and our arms wrapped around each other, making love to each other orally and mutually. And when we finally cum, after spending a long time in that beautiful sexual bliss with each other, lovingly drinking each other's semen, that is perfection. Well, almost perfection, since the sometimes albeit rare times we cum together, simultaneously, that is true perfection!

Me on my back, head propped up, with him straddled over my face, hovering his cock and balls in and out of my lips. Gently fuck my face or let my tongue do the work. My hands free to stroke his cock and/or grip his ass, while he reaches back with my dick in his hand.

my favorite position is his balls on my chin, throat impaled

any way I can get it!

69 both on our sides for sure or if I am feeling sub on my knees with the guy standing or sitting on a couch or bed
    Last edited by prettyboy69; Aug 18, 2020 at 5:38 PM.

On my knees while he sits or stands.
    I feel more submissive and being on my knees feel more like cock worship.

Definitely on my knees. Completely naked outdoors where I can be watched. I love worshiping a stranger’s dick and others coming over to join in. Being on my knees surrounded by dicks in my face is an incredible feeling.

I prefer 69 the best of both worlds and comfortable position while sucking a nice hard cock!

69 in bed. It makes it easy to roll on top and take charge for a while if I am too close to orgasm, or to let him do the same. That said, I haven't been on my knees between a man's legs yet, so I may change my mind once I do that.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.