Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Mitmer

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Blowhigh View Post
    I haven't done it yet, but would really like to try! Haven't been able to find someone to share the experience with.
    Same boat here!

If you think you might want to, don't wait. I think the best feeling I've ever had was sucking and slobbering on a big, white dick while the owner of that tool finger fucked my ass. Oh, my, god.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel1980 View Post
    I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..
    me too

On my knees, in a public place where we could be caught if possible. Best of all is if we're in such a place, he's fully dressed except for his cock out and I'm totally naked. Then, if we're caught, he can just zip up and leave and I'm totally exposed and vulnerable. Turns me on enormously.

I like being on my knees.
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

Like I breathe and chew my food -- with my mouth open!

So far, the position I've enjoyed the most is having the guy on top of me in the 69 position, fucking my mouth.

I prefer on my knees

I always like to start on my knees. I love to give the traditional quickie possition like this first. This is how I started, then advance to many more in bed if possible.

That one position where he has his penis in my mouth....

My favorite position to suck cock is on my knees, preferably with some spectators, especially female.

I love holding the head all the way down on my cock when cummmming

My favorite is him standing, shoulders against the wall, his hips forward.
    Me kneeling, both hands on his ass pulling him in closer to take the entire length of his cock down my throat. He is still standing, jerking off as I lick and suck his balls.
    Really, all positions are great.

I haven’t found a favorite although on my knees with a couple or three cocks around me is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by tg Shannon View Post
    I love being on my back and my head hanging off the bed while the guy stands there fucking my mouth its awesome, however as much as I like cock I'll take any position
    I totally agree, my absolute favorite is when my buddy uses my mouth as his pussy and throat fucks me. Having his balls slapping my face as he pumps his cock is such a turn on. When he dumps his cum, I love feeling his balls pulsating as he fills my throat with his cum.

For me it’s pretty straight forward. I like spreading the legs so I can play with his g spot with one hand and stroke while I blow him with the other

On my knees with him either sitting or standing!!

Laying on the bed with my head over the side so he can fuck my mouth how he likes and hopefully strokes my cock at the same time!

I prefer one-at-a-time rather than 69. Guess I'm just not a multi-tasker. I like going down on my lover where he's stretched out on the bed, perhaps propped up with pillows.

My favorite is laying on a bed, head hanging over the edge getting face fucked, but any position that results in a hot load of cum going down my throat.

me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel1980 View Post
    I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..

I enjoy any position at any time or any where.

My absolute favorite way is to be buried deep in my wife's sweet pussy fucking slow and deep while he stands over her feeding me his cock. Don't get that anymore since my jaw reconstruction but just thinking of what it felt like when he and I came at the same moment gets me sprung!

69 in any position.

on my knees , and naked , like a submissive faggot !

I imagine being on my knees,
    Naked,
    My body tied to a tree, hands and feet bound to the sides of the tree
    It’s late afternoon, and the hikers are lining up...

69 on top, bottom or side by side, starting out, then one guy concentrating on getting the other off, then vise versa

Love guys to be seated and me on my knees is favorite...seems to work best...car sex can be hard, but can also be nice...sometimes hard to get in position...and of course, always nice to be seated and they stand in front of me...69 is okay, but I prefer to really just focus on the cock I'm sucking...really love swallowing a nice load and feeling them shoot

On my knees, in a shower, making the young man's knees buckle at this new experience.

(OK, that's a fantasy. Hasn't happened ... yet. And yeah, the guy would be of legal age, etc etc.)

On my side, with my hands wrapped around his ass, pushing him into me while he fucks my mouth.