Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

what position do you prefer to suck cock?

whats your best position to suck cock? today I had a cd freind over, we'd only met a few weks ago and he wanted to come over and dress up with me. well we did that, and then we proceeded to my bedroom. not once was he persistant like others and we both enjoyed it. what i loved most was sucking his cock while he was sitting on my bed and me kneeling bedside, i'd never done it this way. he was wearing a long chiffon skirt, i made him spread his legs and i took his silk panties, then i sucked his cock for a good 3 minutes before getting him on the bed totally. it was very intimate, my first in awhile, hes quite a good kisser too, something i have'nt done with a cd for awhile too.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Depends on where we are at the time we start....let's see outside sitting on the step with him standing in front of me, in the shower on my knees with him in front, in bed either on knees beside him laying down or accepting as he knelt over me as I was laying down. Doesn't matter the position what matters is the pleasure

any?!

Actually believe it or not the 8 hour pr0ns with the bleach blond bimbo scenes of the head of some girl with a chest made by goodyear bobbing up and down on some guy named Woody Johnson's rod for 10 minutes really don't do much for me.

If we are both relaxed enough, and the guy is special then maybe it does good eh?
    Last edited by elian; Apr 5, 2010 at 4:41 PM.

69. Definitely 69. I can last for hours that way.

I like it when my bf is stood up and I'm kneeling in front of him with my hands cuffed behind me so I can't get myself off until he's done. Makes getting myself off in the end so much more intense.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

With him laying on his back and me laying between his knees while a lady is astride him facing toward me. That's getting the best of both worlds at the same time. Nothing better!
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Wink Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

I PREFER TO SUCK COCK ON MY KNEES .. I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY STANDS IN FRONT OF ME AND PULLS MY HEAD INTO HIS COCK SO I CAN TAKE IT DEEP ..
    Whips $ Chains Excite Me

I like being on my knees to suck cock. He can either be standing or sitting, but I like it better when he stands, so I can play with the boys with sucking his cock easier... Any position you enjoy is good while giving head.

Sideways 69, so we are both sucking cock at the same time.
    And..
    Him sitting on the edge of the bed, me kneeling on the floor, I spread his legs and give him my all. This way I can concentrate on giving oral pleasure to his inner thighs, perinum, balls and cock.

Oh there are so many other wonderful positions for us to enjoy.
    Darn now I'm hard!!!

lol I Adore sucking cock, and love doing it many different ways. What's most comfortable for me is to be laying on my right side and taking his hard cock into my mouth slowly, wetly. I love to tease with my hot moist mouth, and make him soo hard that he'll be quivering under my voracious mouth.
    I like to end up laying in between his out-stretched legs with him holding my long hair back, so that he can watch me devouring his hard cock...and so I can look up and watch his reaction as I suckle like some delicious morsel until his eyes roll, and he yells out in pure pleasure....
    (Is it suddenly gettin' warm in here??) lol
    Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

There is only one that I don't like and that is 69 . The reason being that I like to concentrate on either giving or receiving . So other than that , I prefer the one with his dick in my mouth !

The imaginary position.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

A nice 69, side to side or top to bottom. I have sat on the bed and sucked that way. Any comfortable way is good, but a slow 69 is great.

I prefer to be on my knees in front of the guy. That's the way I can better feel hin throb & spurt his cum in my mouth for me to swallow. Oh my Gawd just thinking about it causes me to leak like the Titanic.

I agree with the guy who said that he does NOT like 69. For me it's so much nicer to be totally focused on either giving or receiving the pleasure that a good headjob brings!

on my knees in front of him while he is sitting or standing.

I will agree with 69....my favorite.

Talking Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

for me the hottest position is with me in the passenger seat of the car, him with it slid all the way back and reclined, so i have one foot smushed under me on the seat, the other on the floor, hanging on to the door and steering wheel as i go up and down on it hehe

I also perfer to be on my knees while he is standing or sitting with his legs wide apart. I love to hold his balls and rub between his balls and asshole. Being on my knees is a submission position. I love giving him all the pleasure. I am at my best on my knees. When he has cum and then relaxed for a while, then it is my turn to be serviced.

I like to lay down on the edge of the bed at the foot of it belly down and have him hold on to the foot board and face fuck me. I like it better if he doesn't tell me when he is fixing to blow his wad . The tasty surprise does it for me. I don't care for 69, I also like kneeling in front of him and him grabing the back of my head and thrusting my head on to his manhood as deep as it will go.

With him sitting on a chair with his cock and balls sticking out of his fly and me on my knees.

The sexiest time was when i was on holiday and two supposedly straight black guys took me down to a quiet part of the beach one night.

I guess they thought they were being clever when they got me on my knees, and one of them pinned my arms behind my back while the other one fucked my mouth. Then they swapped round.

.....But I liked it x

Like it matters???
    Lol!!

any way I can get it!

I love being on my back and my head hanging off the bed while the guy stands there fucking my mouth its awesome, however as much as I like cock I'll take any position
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

So far I haven't found a position that I don't like. As long as I'm sucking a cock I'm happy.

wow; it was a pleasure reading all the different ways people enjoy sucking cock. I like it every way possible, but also have my preferences. I like to have a guy elevated above me so that I can stand as he stands with the goods right in my face. It allows me so much more freedom to enjoy it fully. But then, I also don't mind kneeling with him standing for the same reasons stated above. It's exquisite.
    As far as 69 is concerned, it all depends on the guy and myself of course. When everything is in perfect sync, I have had some of my very best experiences sucking....there is nothing more incredible (in the realm of sucking that is) than when everything is in the exact same pace with one another and all the little nuances are going on; such as, feeling his cock spasm and surge with hardness and his moans and tasting his precum where I too am feeling it exactly the same....each of us taking our time and not caring about time and completely in the moment with each other. Both reading the other perfectly....licking at each other's balls and sucking them too. And if things are really clean, moving to rimming.....but always returning to the beautiful cock. This cycle repeating over and over and feeling orgasm slowly approaching until neither of us can hold back any longer and both pour our nectar into each other's waiting mouths. Oh my...such ecstasy. Both shuddering and staying with it until every drop is deposited and consumed and sucking each other gently not moving until our cocks have both subsided and softened....mmmmm yessss.....This has only happened twice for me but how amazing each time. It's not an easy thing and for that reason, it depends who the guy is.
    I've had this experience with one woman once. So different of course, but very similar in responses. Scents and tastes differing too but adding all the more to the experience. We read one another perfectly....I held back my orgasm until I knew for certain she was arriving at hers. So many times I almost lost myself in wanting to release, but managed to hold back the tide of ecstasy. It was too important for her to reach that point before me. This holds true regardless of what gender...it's quite a beautiful thing to experience and the journey getting there is a most amazing experience.
    Of course just giving pleasure by sucking a cock and whether I reach orgasm or not is a major turn on for me....that's why kneeling or standing matters not to me as long as the man I'm sucking is receiving absolute pleasure. In all honesty of course, I enjoy cumming at the same time so I usually masturbate while bringing someone to that point and then cum as he cums. What is even better is when someone else is sucking me as I am sucking and when that person cums, I do too at the very same time or shortly after.....okay...time to stop; now I want the experience as talking and thinking about this has truly turned me on.

just a another vote for "is there a bad position to suck cock?"

I have go with on my knees but I like to suck while the guy is on his back too.

On my knees as my wife watches. She usually cant watch for too long tho, she likes to jump in and help