Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: what position do you prefer to suck cock?

Quote Originally Posted by eager4cum View Post
    69 is the best
    I stand by this answer, but really, any position where I end up with cum in my mouth is fine.

On my knees, with him sitting or standing.

69 so we both can enjoy. Or me on my knees his legs Spread wide for me to get access to all the goods.

Laying between his legs so I can suck his nuts and cock and tounge his ass if in the mood

I've probably done it in every way it can be done but I'd say my favorite is to be lying down and at his side; my knees threaten to sue me to be on them and thanks to having my neck surgically repaired, being between his legs and doing it makes my neck hurt something fierce. Sixty-nine always works but being on the bottom, eh, not my favorite so side-by-side works better.

All but maybe a couple of the blowjobs that I can remember giving without reciprocation were on my knees.

With one, the guy was switched from sitting on the front of the hood of my 4x4 getting his cock and balls sucked, to face down with his feet on the bumper getting tongue reamed. That was a nice height. I liked that better, being able to stand with my knees braced against the bumper if necessary, bending over at a comfortable angle, hands free. And of course, asshole exposure and access was excellent.

That BJ was finished on the front seat. He got impatient with me edging him and took matters into his own hand. After promising that I would finish him this time, I got it back and delivered on the promise. (YUM)

Him on his back, me in between his legs, allows me to go deep, make eye contact, work his shaft and balls, use my hands, maybe slide a finger or tongue into his ass. He gets a good view of me and my ass too.

Him- seated comfortably in chair or couch legs spread wide.
    Me- seated on large cushion in front of him .

Doggy position while sucking, and taking it.

My personal favorite position is him standing and me kneeling in front of him. Second most favorite would be in bed with him lying flat and me kneeling over him. Third most favorite -- and I do this rarely -- is me lying flat with him straddling my head so I can milk his cock from below.

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNude4U2C View Post
    My personal favorite position is him standing and me kneeling in front of him. Second most favorite would be in bed with him lying flat and me kneeling over him. Third most favorite -- and I do this rarely -- is me lying flat with him straddling my head so I can milk his cock from below.
    I have not had a guy straddle over me before but it sounds so hot that I believe I would like to try this position.

him on chair, or on his back in bed

I haven't yet but think 69 for me would be the way to go. Timing could be an issue though.

Usually him sitting on the couch and I'm on my knees in front. Or him standing

69 is the best for me, though like him on his back with me sucking him off and making eye contact. Like the same with women too.

Me and a female friend of mine, a real sweetheart who knows I'm bi, both of us fully naked with a man we both like... the three of us caressing and stroking and fondling until we're all fully aroused, my dick sticking straight up, his dick gorgeous, hard and stiff, her labia visibly wet and engorged... she and I both move downward and begin to lovingly worship his fully erect cock, each of us taking turns, taking his cock deep into our eager mouths. Occasionally glancing into each others eyes.... trading off... giving and receiving... doing this for what seems like hours.

Depends on the cock, if it has a downward curve then straight in front. That way it naturally goes into your throat. If upward then in a 69 position. Straight out and any position is okay. For some reason I like the downward curve best, to see them reacting to your service.

On my knees with him standing in front of me, pants unzipped...outdoors

I like to suck cock on my knees or in 69. Either way im usually rewarded with a treat...
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

I love getting down on my knees while my partner stands in front of me, but I also like being on my knees and sucking them off while they sit in a chair. I used to have a boyfriend that would sit on the steps of his back deck and he would lean back on the steps while sucked him until he would shoot his load into my mouth.

I like to give and receive oral in positions that allow for a long we'll detailed suck. I really don't like quick shitty blow jobs. So I like either sitting in front of them or vise versa so their cock, balls and ass are easy access or serious attention. Sideways 69 is great too. If I'm with someone I really enjoy being with I can hang out all day.

On my knees with standing. Love it when he holds my head and fucks my mouth.

Definitely enjoy when a guy is sitting in a chair and his schlong is right in your face with those big testicles full of sperm just hanging there, waiting for your hungry mouth. It's a great position because it feels so submissive and you have clear view to watch his face and see his reactions as your pleasure his meat. It's also a rush to be on your knees, touching yourself as he jerks his cock and dumps a big load of sperm in your mouth. It's an easy angle to get your face blasted and catch everything in your mouth, and it feels so submissive so have a man sitting in a relaxed position like a king, getting to enjoy jizzing in a hungry mouth like that.

My fantasy would be to have two guys sitting next to eachother on a couch, while I pleasure both of them, while a girl or guy is behind me playing with my cock gently, kissing and licking my neck and ears, and whispering encouragement to blow the guys and eat their cum.

There are so many ways to enjoy the taste of dick but I will be the 1st to admit I am very submissive when it comes to sucking cock. As in anal sex I love an aggressive top, sucking dick is no different, I love my throat fucked hard , treat my mouth like a pussy, make me gag, gasp for breath as his massive cock dominates my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Definitely enjoy when a guy is sitting in a chair and his schlong is right in your face with those big testicles full of sperm just hanging there, waiting for your hungry mouth. It's a great position because it feels so submissive and you have clear view to watch his face and see his reactions as your pleasure his meat. It's also a rush to be on your knees, touching yourself as he jerks his cock and dumps a big load of sperm in your mouth. It's an easy angle to get your face blasted and catch everything in your mouth, and it feels so submissive so have a man sitting in a relaxed position like a king, getting to enjoy jizzing in a hungry mouth like that.

My fantasy would be to have two guys sitting next to eachother on a couch, while I pleasure both of them, while a girl or guy is behind me playing with my cock gently, kissing and licking my neck and ears, and whispering encouragement to blow the guys and eat their cum.
    I love that fantasy!!! That would be so hot!

i love to be on my knees sucking a nice cock to its utmost hardness..

I prefer any position that allows me to be spit roasted.. bent over, on my back, stomach, doggy, spoons, all good for sucking cock while being fucked at the same time

I haven't sucked a dick (yet), but these seem like the two positions I'd enjoy as the sucker the most:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18gayteen.com_sucking_big_dick.gif 
Views:	80 
Size:	413.0 KB 
ID:	52707

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	795.gif 
Views:	80 
Size:	452.9 KB 
ID:	52708

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    I like being on my knees to suck cock. He can either be standing or sitting, but I like it better when he stands, so I can play with the boys with sucking his cock easier... Any position you enjoy is good while giving head.
    Same. Or him straddling my chest and fucking my mouth

The best time when sucking dick is when being fucked doggy and I'm deep throating the tops life partner. Now one on one the Suckee is sitting or laying on the edge of th the bed and I'm neeling on the floor in a mirrored room