Register

Thread: Which 1 r u?

Red face Which 1 r u?

Hi! I'm new here!

Just curious about ppl in this site.
    It's kinda difficult for me 2 put it into words so here's a visual (taken from MangaFox: Honey & Honey)

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/honey_...02/c021/2.html

I'm d one where I get "equally" attracted to both genders. A friend of mine gets attracted more to females, but she's still a bi, not les .

So, which 1 r u?

Thumbs up Re: Which 1 r u?

Hey! Welcome to the site!

I think I tend to be most attracted with people who look like they are female, but you just aren't sure, ya know? But yeah, I have the potential to be attracted to anyone who's sexually mature.

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

Thumbs up Re: Which 1 r u?

Welcome to the group, Question. I'm attracted to both. Its the person that matters the most to me, be they male or female. :}
    Again, welcome. :}
    Cat
    Everybodys feline
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Which 1 r u?

I LOVE that manga it's one of the most realistic lesbian love mangas I have ever read. I would say I am the one who is attracted to both and the funny thing is I actually look that boyish.

It totally depends on the person.

After the initial superficiality of being attracted to a person's looks, I'm attracted to mutual interests, sensuality, and inner self. That goes for either gender. Although looks are important, I have found that I am more or less attracted to a person after getting to know them.

I've often become enamored with those of either sexes because of their character and magnetism...........even when their physical attributes did not meet the criteria I normally find appealing. Although, I am rarely attracted to men, some of my most rewarding intimate relationships have been with males.

I do appreciate the less aggressive way that some women use in the pursuit of relationships, though. I like the cerebral and tender approach to any potential connection.

I don't know what I am..??? I am attracted to bi women, and bi couples, but not men, one on one...!!! I defiantly prefer women, but I get a special feeling when with a man, when a woman is involved..??? I have thought about it often, and have tried being with men alone, but they just don't do anything for me, with out a woman..???

I am really middle of the road. I tend to be more attracted to girls more often because of the shear numbers of potential girls vs. potential guys to date.

As others have said, it depends on the individual. Once past that hurdle, I like sex with any gender.
    Dirty old men need love too.

It really depends on the individual and my mood. Some days I like men a little more, some days I like women more. Most days it's women.

I like strong, confident men that are fun to be around.

And I like the same traits in a woman.