Register
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I always shave balls and all...its cleaner hygene and sex more enjoyable.

my pics say ALL
    Cat<3

Just got finished shaving in the shower. I like to shape my bush much like a girl's, and then trim close with good scissors. I'll shave my ass on occasion, cause I like the feel of undies (panties) against that smooth skin. If I was fooling around with a guy, they would be shaved, too.

Yes I love the shaved look. I will shave from the neck down to my angles and love the way it feels. With me though I live in a shared house so I dont have the time to do it anymore. What a drag. Whenever I did shave I would just let it grow back and then shave again. I would really love to find a partner thats into shaving and we could shave together. That would be a real turn on for me.

I always keep mine shaved. With any partner, if not shaved they must keep the area neatly trimmed

I like to be shaved and have been doing it for a few years now. I can't shave above my cock with a razor though or it tends to get ingrown hairs. The rest is shaved close. Wife shaves once in a while as well. Not as often though. I actually like having my legs shaved as well.

both..love the feel of smooth skin in my hand and in my mouth!

I keep myself shaved as it feels better to me. I haven't had anyone who was shaved but would love some one who was.

I prefer myself and my partner to be shaved. The intensity of the feelings seems greater on smooth parts, let alone the choking on an occasional wild hair that gets loose at the wrong moment. The pictures in my profile were done at a time when my then lady friend was really into it. She loved to shave me from waist to ass and I loved it too. I was practically forbidden from doing it myself. She was very good at it and it proved to be wonderful foreplay. We contemplated the laser treatment but never got around to it because of her enjoyment of the act. I like the feel more than the act of shaving and may give in to the laser unless I find another partner that wants to do it for us.

My hair currently tends to come and go dependent upon my partner, male or female, after having been smooth for the better part of 12 years. My current girlfriend is quite bushy and I had given in and let it grow back. I need to change that. I prefer the beauty and the feel of a smooth cock or a smooth pussy. Somehow though, there seems to be this perception that a man should have bushes around the tree when he first climbs into bed with a new lady. Why does it seem more acceptable for a woman to shave below than a man to? I used to shave my ex-wife and some past girlfriends and enjoyed it. I had two situations where a guy wanted me to shave him and that was fun. Over the years I came up with some tricks to overcome the shaving bumps and ingrown hairs that I forward to interested parties, but nothing is fool proof.

Bottom line is I prefer it smooth all the way around and will get back to it soon.

No question.....It's "No Hair Down There" for me for sure...I love it bare

Quote Originally Posted by Atreus68 View Post
    I most certainly do NOT. A completely shaved pubic area looks odd on an adult. Men who have hairy legs and chests look silly with a bare patch right in the middle. And as for hygiene, that's just silly. There's nothing more hygienic about a shaved pubic area. If hair were such a problem, we'd all shave our heads. Most of us shower daily, so I don't see the great concern for hygiene.
    I agree with you. People who completely shave or wax their crotches and pubic areas do look odd.

I'm not sure why people posting to this thread are thinking that just because you have a shaved pubic area that it means that you're "clean" or that you practice good hygiene?

So someone could skip bathing with soap and water for a few days or a week but as long as they shaved their pubic hair daily they'd be fine hygiene wise eh?

I am completely smooth in pubic area and ass. Shaving is terrible, rash, stubble. Laser is the only way to go if you want to be perfectly smooth at all times...

Yes, I do the same thing. Trim the pubic hair and shave the balls.

I just took all my pubes off again with veet. Smooth now & love it. I don't have much hair elsewhere, but would struggle to shave my ass. It's almost without hair anyway. Unless of course anyone wants to volunteer?

I've been shaving my pubes since I was 15. I don't even know what I look like au naturel. I love the sensation of smooth skin, and if possible, I'd make sure it never grew back again.

As for others, my preferences vary...sometimes bald, sometimes trimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.
    I agree, sucking a hairy cock is awful, cause you get hair in your mouth

I keep my bush trimed short, shaved once and ended up with a lot of ingrown hairs

Red face Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Yes I love shaving my balls,cock and ass..it feels so damm sexy....looking for a buddy to shave and play together...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails offerring.jpg  

I like a trimmed pubic area shaved balls and asshole.

I am always shaved smooth, and so is he. I am not fond of hair in my desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_burger View Post
    I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back.

I don't think I'd care if my partner shaved or not.

DB
    The way to avoid the itch when it grows back is to keep it shaved. Try to shave every other day for 30 days.

I pluck my hair, stays smooth longer. Been shaving or plucking for about 18 years and wont ever let it grow. I like the feel and the looks of it. I also shave my arm pits and ass crack too, again, like the feel and the looks of it.

I shave everything, even my arms. I hate body hair (on me). I love it when my partner is smooth but we're all human and keeping up the hedges 24/7 is a pain in the ass. It's easy to disregard and not worry about unless there's some other hygeine issues. Im sure, however that's it not a coincidence that it tends to me less "smelly" when everythings kept in check

LOVE MY COCK AND BALLS SHAVED! RECENTLY STARTED SHAVING MY CHEST AND UNDERARMS. I HATE BEING HAIRY! MIGHT TRY WAXING SOON? ANYONE OUT THERE WANT TO WAX OR SHAVE ME?
    tongue:PANTYTIMBMD

Wink Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Quote Originally Posted by shaftmngr View Post
    Once a week I shave all the pubic area, from the belly button to and including the crack of my ass. I like the way it feels and looks. I actually find that as the short stubbles grow I enjoy the feel of the little pricks which gives me sexual sensation. I will also sometimes eat my cum after jerking off. Having a hair free pubic area makes it easier to collect the cum.
    I have seen Shaftmngr results of shaving and can say he is HOT shaved and smooth.

Smile Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Both my wife and I both shave smooth 'down there'. We love how it looks and it definitely increases our lust for our playmates if they are smooth as well. We've been doing it since we started sharing our sex play with others and have had no complaints thus far.

I see most here shave there Pubic hair.I use to shave mine all of it balls cock and ass.Thing is when it starts to grow back its itches alot,so Now I prefer to be all natural,prefer to have my full bush in nowdays.

I shave everything but my legs every couple of days. I trim my leg hair to 1/8 inch about once a week. I sometimes shave my legs too, but I'm prone to ingrown hairs there, especially around my bikini area and inner thighs. My fiancee shaves or waxes everything. We both prefer our male and female partners to be shaved or waxed as well. A little body hair on a guy doesn't bother us too much, but the less the better.

Eight years ago, I paid out some righteous dollars and had all my hair removed permanently, via laser surgery. It was a very good investment. One thing, just as a side note, the technician told me that at least at their clinic, men were having their pubic hair removed (laser) almost 2 to 1 over females.

Yes, and yes! I don't like flossing while I'm doing oral.
    Calandergirl (34)

A dreamer and a lover