Register
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Smiles,

I keep everything from my eyes down completely hairless.

There is nothing in the world like the feel of a hairless body and soft fabrics rubbing against each other.

Not only that but having my legs shaved and going out in a skirt, shorts, or bikini, with a light breeze blowing, OMG, and that is not to mention the feeling of a man's hands roaming over my body and the fact that most guys much prefer a nice soft smooth body.

As for the bumps and itching, if you shave and keep it shaved in time those are no longer an issue, I have been doing it so long now that my skin is always as smooth as a babies behind, smiles.

Huggggggggggs
    Samantha

I shaved my pubes, cock & balls this morning in the shower. And I'm going to have Marie shave my ass tonight.

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

I keep my cock, balls and ass completely shaved except a small patch above my cock. God it feels great. I often touch mself just to feel the smoothness.

grooming is one thing, to keep mother nature in check when she gets out of hand; otherwise, when i go down, i want hair, not some bad imitation of a baby's behind!
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

To each his own right? Is it not a matter of preference? You don't have to knock someones preference just becausevit differs from your own.

I shave my cock and balls twice a week i like the way it feels.

I stay completely hairless from my eyes down.

It is absolutely amazing how much even a slight breeze blowing on my legs without hair versus with hair feels.

Being hairless on my entire body just magnifies all the sensations, mmmmmm.

Not to mention how nice it looks, especially my legs, smiles.

Huggggggggs

Samantha

Question Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Ok, general consensus is that everyone likes it smooth and clean, myself included, but I am still scared as HELL to actually DO it.
    I am afraid of cutting the twig and berries with a razor and afraid of the possible burning and side effects associated with a hair removal creme.

NOT EVEN going to wax... lol

SO what works best for everyone? I can see from the posts that a good new razor is one key...

I am in the minority.....I love it hairy....have never seen too much hair on a man or woman
    And I do not shave mine......

Before I met my current hubby, I wouldn't shave at all. Never did it for my ex. But, after I met my current hubby, I've shaved ever since. It just feels so much better! And he shaves everything from groin to mid thigh. He can't stand having hair down there. And while he was in boot camp, he didn't have an opportunity to shave, so once he graduated, he was a forest of hair, and it was disgusting to say the least. He loves being super smooth! And so do I!!!

I shave my pubic hair, penis and my ass hole as well, I like it neat and clean so there are no hair to hold dirt.

Sometimes I let it grow a little for then to shave it all off to get it a little sensitive down there. That turns me on and I masturbase like a crazy

We are both shaved most of the time, except when we get lazy, LOL. But seriously, we love being shaved, and love that our partners are also.
    We love being bi, how about you? Want to show us?

R & C

I always manscape my bush, and shave my balls. I always make sure my partner is trimmed and shaved ad well. It really does make oral sex more stimulating for me.

I like to shave my shaft and sac. Feels nice and smooth to the touch and prevents accidental flossing while someone's eating!
    Polyamory: It IS possible to LOVE more!
    Join Sierra Poly on Yahoo! Groups
    A discussion group for the poly peeps of the Sierra Nevada bioregion.

Wifey just shaved me for the first time two nights ago, and LOVES it! She cant get enough of my look, feel, and I now get a blow at least once a day!

like to trim up top and shave the balls...works for me

I always shave cause I hate hair there and I ask my partner to at least trimming oral is gross with long hair

Yes we both do and love to shave others when we play

Have always disliked pubic hair, but accepted lovers who didn't shave, or trim.

In high school, when all of my friends were bragging about their first pubic hairs, I was dreading mine coming in. I began late, thankfully; I think I was about 16 before it began growing. I plucked every hair until they began coming in too fast for me. I shaved for a while, but when I went into the military I let it grow out. I trim close, still.

My GF shaves perfectly smooth and we both love the look and feel of her. It'd be a shame to hide such a pretty part of her anatomy, in the "weeds"!
    !

Back in our younger days , we gave it a try . Made her look like she was five years old . I thought it was very sexy for a bit and got over it . Now I don't care if my partners are shaved or not . There choice . More Hygenic ? I don't see how . Soap and water works if there is hair there or not . It seems to me that when we were growing up that it was such a big deal when we got pubic hair (maturing) that shaving it seams a waste . It would be like cutting back my dick to it's prepuberty size . For Christ's sake , it's barely bigger than that anyway ! LOL

I shave my face, arms, chest, cock, balls, taint and trim my pubs. Keeping it short and shaved makes everything appear bigger. I also preferr shaved and trimmed.

I shave all except for just a small short patch at front base of my cock. Prefer my partner do the same as well. makes for much nicer cock sucking

No, I do not and I prefer not shaved......hairy is a turn on to me....give me natural....

I shave my pubic area, my legs and chest. Feel much cleaner and softer.

Smile Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

All shaved except for a runway strip

Love balls, ass and cock shaft shaved as well as the sides. Like to trim the top keeping some hair but shaping it. Have been with guys who love it smooth and those who like hairy -- so best of both worlds. I like it shaved - i think it is sexier in bikini swimwear around the pool. Wife likes it shaved and trimmed too.

For partners, I have no real preference. Shaved, trimmed, au naturel, it's all good; perhaps strangely, my experience is that some people "suit" one way or the other...for what that's worth. Myself, I shave my scrotum and around the base of the penis...and trim the rest down close.

i like my facial hair, but will shave it if demanded from a mate im steady with, BUT i love to be shaved elsewear, unf im furry, not wearwolf syndrom furry mind you, but hairy like those men off those saucy romance novels with shiney pink covers, and it comes back too quick. Ill be shaved ifi ts my mates wish, but as for now, as i am single, i just leave it alone.

I started trimming, and latter shaving my balls and cock/pubs after I bought a sexy swim suit, that was low cut. The hair was like a forest growing out of the top of the suit, so I shaved it. I love the look and feel, so I keep it shaved now weeky year round. My wife likes a bit of hair as is grows back over the bald look, but as someone said already, its better for oral if theres no hair to get in the way. Cleaner too, in my opinion.

If you do it right, it will not itch or burn at all. I use a Phillips Body Groom from WalMart. It's an electric razor made for shaving the male pubic area. Look at my photos to see the results.