Register
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Since I'm abit hairy, I try to keep my pubes down to a shallow length and not bushy; approximately half and inch or less, whether I know I'm going to play or not.
    I shave my shaft and the front end of my balls.
    The cracks/seams between legs and crotch are kept short, but not much since I need some hair for airflow and a cushion.
    I just can't stand having skin sticking to itself in this region.

I shave my chest, cock, balls, and ass. I love it shaved and feel cleaner. Prefer others do as well.

I'm not a hairy guy to start with and for me Smooth is very sexy so I have no hair below the top of my head except for a small neatly trimmed strip over my cock. I like the look of a patch/stripor design above a funzone that shows an effort of sexiness. A woman with a heart shows how much effort she put in to please you. It's pubic lingerie lol. and on a guy I love seeing the seam between the balls and ass sexy smooth. It's full of nerve endings and a great place to play. I do however get self conscious in the general public wearing shorts at times wondering if the women that see my legs notice they are as smooth as theirs or if I wear a tank top and someone notices under my arms is as smooth as my legs lol. But oh well I don't do it for them, I do it for me and the partners I've had that prefer it that way. I've seen some otherwise very sexy guys that were covered in fur and that's a total hard on killer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

Waxed I get waxed every 2 weeks.. I go to a salon and a gal wax’s me it is very smooth and soft.. I love how it feels being babby smooth.. my guys love it too

i keep my shave and now I'm letting a landing strip grow, i think it look very sexy so does my spouce. this way the cocks know where to land..........mmmmmmmmmmm

Love it shaved, always horny when I feel against my silk under wear. Kik-Up2NogClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180710_204632.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	49553

I shave from my pits to my toes!! Have done so for the last 30 yrs!!

I've just started shaving my chest and upper legs. Love the feeling.

I have been shaved for years and I prefer it. Not picky about my partner, its a personal choice

manscaped, sometimes shave it all

I shave shaft and balls - keep a bush - a man needs some hair I occasionally like to trim the bush and body hair, but have been slack about it recently and feel kinda bearish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Waxed I get waxed every 2 weeks.. I go to a salon and a gal wax’s me it is very smooth and soft.. I love how it feels being babby smooth.. my guys love it too
    All I can say is

I shave from armpits all the way down to my toes.

I started waxing years ago. Its not as painful as you think I get my balls, shaft asshole and whole butt waxed

Agree! My first wax job I was a bit fearful but the Asian salon lady was pleasant even making jokes to set me at ease. Having my crack waxed was amazing,I don’t go back as often as I’d like - I keep things tidy myself then hit the salon every few months.

Shaved my my chest last year but my wife was with me at a triathlon and noticed, and asked. My explanation was “keeps the wetsuit zipper from snagging”. She shrugged her shoulders and probably filed it away as another clue about my sexuality....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C8FF0A75-1438-4585-8A28-DCB69D0D851E.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	51637
    Quote Originally Posted by MNPervert View Post
    I started waxing years ago. Its not as painful as you think I get my balls, shaft asshole and whole butt waxed

You guys that wax...have any of you tried laser? They have been advertising it around here...yes, I like the bald look on self and others,,,but haben't really kep up at it for several years...used to shave all hair regularly, but now just let it go...

For me, I like someone doing the waxing, working my cock, balls and crack like a clinician....never got one to jerk me off, but here’s hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    You guys that wax...have any of you tried laser? They have been advertising it around here...yes, I like the bald look on self and others,,,but haben't really kep up at it for several years...used to shave all hair regularly, but now just let it go...

I shave my pubic hairs, and I prefer it when other guys do so as well, a small patch of hair is ok, but I don’t want to have to break out the machete and carve a path through a forest of pubes to play with a penis.

I prefer to keep trimmed and shaved. Feels better...helps a lpt when balls are sucked!

I do like the feeling of being shaved, especially now that I'm a nudist. It's so much cleaner feeling and sex feels better without hair in the way. I started only shaving my pubic area and balls. Since becoming a nudist, I have started shaving my chest as well. I had a big bush of chest hair that was half gray. It just felt and looked disgusting so I got rid of it. Also shave the hair on and around my nipples and now I find myself rubbing and pinching my nipples a lot more when I jerk off.

Shaved my cock and balls every other week...smooth feels great!

the guy needs his balls shaved, definitely.. love to suck on balls!

Shave cock and balls twice weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Agree! My first wax job I was a bit fearful but the Asian salon lady was pleasant even making jokes to set me at ease. Having my crack waxed was amazing,I don’t go back as often as I’d like - I keep things tidy myself then hit the salon every few months.

Shaved my my chest last year but my wife was with me at a triathlon and noticed, and asked. My explanation was “keeps the wetsuit zipper from snagging”. She shrugged her shoulders and probably filed it away as another clue about my sexuality....
    Have always wanted to feel waxed balls in my mouth..

Quote Originally Posted by MNPervert View Post
    Would love to suck on your waxed balls I bet they feel so soft..

Hmmmm very yummy..

Name:	20190604_134512-2238x2238.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	51663
    I shave twice sometimes three times a week.. I love smooth shaved cock and balls on myself and other guys..

Periodically my wife and her girlfriend will pluck me with an epilady.
    It does a fantastic job with no stubble and it lasts for weeks if not months. And it hurts sooooo Gooood.

Cream applied, I’m ready for a fresh shave...

Name:	686BEC90-87EC-47DD-93B2-BDB53E44144B.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	51666

Quote Originally Posted by Spininmywheels View Post
    Periodically my wife and her girlfriend will pluck me with an epilady.
    It does a fantastic job with no stubble and it lasts for weeks if not months. And it hurts sooooo Gooood.
    Well. . .Do the three of you have a little "Play Party" afterwords ???