Register
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

i shave and have for years. For a while i was shaving all my body hair, other than on my head. i also love when a woman is shaved, i could stay down there for hours. Skin...i love skin.

Have been getting my body done for a few months now.It looks nicer when I am dressed in heels,stockings and playing the part.

I shave everything from the neck down. I've been hair free for the last thirty years even before it was "a thing" in nudist circles. I can't imagine letting it grow back. For me, its just another maintenance item when I'm in the shower. Once you get accustomed to taking care of it, the itching goes away.

Yep, I'm a shaver!
    Mmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by sabastien View Post
    I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

NO and NO. A lady that is shaved looks like a little girl not a woman. Not into little girls. If you are a clean person, with hair you are still clean. it cuts down om the joy of oral sex Besides the texture of her hair on my tongue is a turn on. It is real not contrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmonty View Post
    No I don't. Someone shaved (m or f) doesn't seem any more erotic that unshaved. Seems like more of a hassle than a turn on. The only time my wife has been shaved was after having children. I was glad when the scratchy 5 o'clock shadow was gone and the silky soft bush was back.

I am with you on this.

trim my pubes and gently shave my balls, my gf shaves, her preference so she can feel my mouth on her bare skin.

I shaved my pubes and love the ladies be shaved also. Love the look and just running my tongue all around. For the past couple of years, now that more salons are doing male brazilians. I have gone to getting a Brazilian. LOVE IT!!!

I trim. I find a penis with a well kept bush to be a turn on!

Like to keep closely trimmed and sometimes I will go completely bald or others just make a little pattern for the wife.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shavedcock.jpg   Tim_0076.jpg   Tim_0014.jpg   TIM_0015.jpg   TIM_0074.jpg  

Yes I do , I shave my cock, balls all underneath,and my bum and armpits ,I like soothe makes me feel sexy

I shave and after 2 days i get razor burn....any suggestions?

I like to keep it well trimmed.

I use Nair. It's love easier and quicker

I don't shave but I am hairless including my ass. I use a dipilitory product called Veet. I doesn't burn your skin at all. You apply it where ever you want hair removed wait about 10 minutes and then hop in the shower and use a wash cloth to rub it off.

i like to stay clean, enjoy smoothe cock, balls n ass

I am shaved from chin to asspussy , I want to shave my legs but my wife says no for now. She shaves my back and places I can't easily see. She had laser hair removal years ago so I guess you would say she doesn't need to anymore.

Only time I stay shaved is when I am going to dress for a special occasion.One that I wear my heels, thigh highs etc and get dressed to the nines for a special guy.

Used shave, then waxed for a couple years now almost complete with laser treatments. SMOOTH!!

I have shaved from waist to upper leg for years. I use a tira laser when I can, balls and cock very smooth, need to work on ass to get it in the same condition. Wife was a little turned off at first but she seems to like it now.

Yep, quite regularly. I love the look and feel of smooth skin, and prefer the same...

I try to keep my balls and cock clean shaven, but I like to retain a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above my cock. But I've longed wished I could meet a man who himself would love to shave my cock & balls, trim my pubes and also shave all the hair from between my asscheeks before we have sex.

shaving each other is not the 1st thing i think of about being with a guy. but i'm not opposed to it & in fact might be kinda interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I try to keep my balls and cock clean shaven, but I like to retain a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above my cock. But I've longed wished I could meet a man who himself would love to shave my cock & balls, trim my pubes and also shave all the hair from between my asscheeks before we have sex.

I have been shaving myself from my neck down to my toes, for over the last 25 years or so. I can't ever imagine that I would ever let it grow back. For me, it's just another maintenance item, when I'm, in the shower.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

We both keep it waxed completely clean. Much nicer for oral and everything else.

I Shave my cock and balls and my ass. I leave my pubes trimmed. Been that way since ‘03 when my BFF told me that her hubby started shaving himself and she liked it

I'm a man men have hair enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Kylookin4fun View Post
    I'm a man men have hair enough said
    men also have a naturally musky scent (B.O. &#129314, but I shower daily, sometimes more than once, and use deo to try and mitigate that

I shave my entire body-legs, cock, balls, ass, chest and armpits - for a constant smooth look and feel. I also apply skin lotion to keep my skin extra smooth. My partners and I enjoy it immensely

I keep my pubes trimmed. I don't like a lot of hair when I suck a cock so I preemptively return the favor.
    Besides, I think it looks cleaner.
    I have shaved everything including my balls and ass before. Whether or not I keep it that way pretty much depends on what I feel my chances of getting fucked are.