Register
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Na, but I wish. My wife isn't much into sharing.
    They only do it for grooming purposes.

I trim my entire body with clippers and shave my cock and balls. 😀

I always shave my balls and around the shaft... I love the feeling of the bald skin

I always shave or at least trim short. For guys I service I prefer shaved or trimmed. It seems hair is making a comeback though. It used to be everyone was at least trimmed, but lately I've encountered a full on bush on quite a few guys. Not a deal killer but if you want to get the best deepthroat service, trim it up. Lol

I LOVE to keep my cock and ass areas shaved. I usually keep a small patch above my cock. Balls are trickier but like them smooth as well. Everything feels better shaved, and I get horny just after a nice shave. I prefer sexual partners to be shaved as well.Attachment 51692Attachment 51693

Arrow Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

==-.. ^
    ==-. ^^
    ==- ^^^
    == ^^^^

That looks awesome bisexb ...!!

I shave myself, prefer my partners to be
    smooth too or at least trimmed up some.

I get a Brazilian waxing every 4 weeks. I'd like to do it more often. If I could afford permanent I'd do that.

I shave

I shave my cock and balls. And trim my pubic hair. I think guys have to manscape according to their body type. If a guy has a really hairy chest and legs I think it looks strange if they shave off their public hair. If a guy has a pretty hairless body then I think they look fine with shaved pubes!

nothing is better than a clean workspace! Keep balls and bush trimmed/shaved. I love to suck on balls, not hair! If a guy doesn't keep it trimmed/shaved, I'll do it myself!

I love it shaved bare but I'm too lazy to keep it that way so I usually go a few weeks in between being totally bare. I also recently started shaving my chest clean. That is much easier to do so I keep it smooth all the time!

yes to both , I shave it once a week to keep it smooth. sometimes I keep a landing strip there.

Always smooth entire crotch area including my ass deep between my ass cheeks all around my cock smooth , my balls smooth , my asshole smooth , taint smooth and soft all ready for your mouth and tongue

Brazilian wax cock balls thighs and ass.

I started to shave because I was getting ingrown hair all over my pubic region. Really got tired of that! Keep clean shaven now and don't have a problem.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E1087.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	52062

Started body shaving a few years ago. I just leave the hair on my arms...….everything else gets shaved smooth.

Me, I prefer smooth... on me, other men and women. I think it looks better and feels cleaner. I've been shaving/trimming since I was a teen... long before manscaping was a thing. I started with shaving my legs because I was a cyclist and just kept going up from there. Really, other than a few swimmers, I didn't know anyone else doing it but, at the same time, no one ever said anything either, so it didn't seem abnormal. I'm not a particularly hairy guy anyway so trimming/shaving just made it all blend to me. Today I shave the privates, the half dozen chest hairs and the pits (cuts down on odors), trim the legs and arms to 1/4 - 3/8 inch. What hair I have there is fine and mostly blond so it's almost like being completely shaved without the effort.

I’m completely smooth. Slippery.

i have shaved for years, started off as come on, and now i like because i feel alot cleaner.

Shave my cock and balls.... Pretty much all under my boxer briefs

I like it smooth! Neatly trim my arms and legs. Shaved and smooth everywhere else!

I keep my cock and balls shaved, because I love the smooth feel.

As I have said before shaved and lasered is the way, hair is overrated on the body. A hot girl with lovely blonde locks is awesome, but a pussy or cock with hair is not appealing to me.

Yes, at least every other day.

No, never have. And I prefer hairy pussy. Loose hairs in my mouth don't slow me down. As for on another man, either way will do, but hair captures that manly scent. It's a turn on to bury my nose between his balls and inner thigh.

Count me in the shaving club. Been doing it since my teens. I love the way it looks and feels. Like others have mentioned, I have a happy trail. My wife absolutely LOVES it. I also wear a cockring for all sexual experiences (love the look and heightened sensitivity and intensity of orgasm) and it's much easier to put on and take off without hair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E93AFEA2-908B-40D6-AC34-2F4520587F0F.jpeg 
Views:	126 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	52135

You have a beautiful cock! I would love to have the beauty in my mouth.

I shaved my pubic hair for the first time this year and call me a narcissist, but looking in the mirror, it looks so hot I could suck the guy in the mirror's cock in a hearbeat.

I trim it closely but don't usually shave it because of the ingrown hairs I would get some times.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	likethis.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	52320

I shave my balls, but not the rest of the pubic hair. It gets too itchy and would take too long to shave off.