Register
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair and like my partners to do the same, I feel it is more hygienic and improves oral sex. What do you think and like.

Wink Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back.

I don't think I'd care if my partner shaved or not.

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Yes we do and yes we do.

I've never shaved my pubes, I just keep it trimed, or "manscaped".

I like to be shaved. I hate having hair there!!! I keep the hubby trimmed real short. I hate pubes in my mouth during oral. Hubby shaves me since i trim him.

Always keep my balls shaved nice and smooth and trim my other pubes.

Manscaping and shaving seem preferred by most that I'm around and it has become a regular habit. Suggested by a couple of mates that it is preferred.

"I don't like to shave my pubic hair. It irresistibly itches when it grows back."

Why let it grow back? Keep shaving!!! That takes care of that little problem.

Once a week I shave all the pubic area, from the belly button to and including the crack of my ass. I like the way it feels and looks. I actually find that as the short stubbles grow I enjoy the feel of the little pricks which gives me sexual sensation. I will also sometimes eat my cum after jerking off. Having a hair free pubic area makes it easier to collect the cum.

I enjoy shaving my cock, balls and ass crack, that way when I wear pretty lingerie, it feels so much better against my smooth skin. Oh, and other girls like myself enjoy the smooth feel and look too, giggle.

I shave when the mood strikes, and my wife trims to keep it tidy but doesn't shave.

"erfs" my hair just falls out some times in spots and some times my whole body i don't like it when it duzz it and if and when it grows back some times i get ingrown hairs that hurt a lot ,, some times i wish they would all fall out and not grow back i don't mind having smooth skin , i do shave if its just spots of hair any wear on my body to keep it looking OK but some things i don't shave cuzz i am scared to cut my goody's ow don't want to do that .

my boyfriend trims his body hairs and i like how that feels
    he keeps it nice for me

mudpaws you know you love him

He keeps his balls and cock shaved, and I keep mine buzzed short.

He also has a thing about women's underarm hair. It is sort of sexy if not real long! If he is good, I will sometimes let it grow out for him.

I trim my pubes ever time they start to grow past my desired set leangth.
    fun is going down any ones pants and liking what you find!

rcdoak@gmail.com i always shave my cock an balls ill send anyone who wants to see it some photos an all can send me photos id like to see them rick

I keep my balls and ass shaved.
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

Wink Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I keep my groin, balls, anus, penis shaved. And I keep the rest trimmed.

It makes it nice to the touch. Both fingers, lips and tongue!
    :
    :

have had both. I've shaved it and had it shaved. i love the feeling of it. and even the itch as it grows back is a feeling i can enjoy.

I shave and have shaven for years, my wife loves it and it makes sex so much better, there is nothing like a nice sheven cock and balls or pussy for that matter.......

I stay shaved year round from the waist down to mid thighs. Wife likes the look and feel.

I keep my pubic area completely free of hair. I don't shave it, I pluck it. I do shave my torso, chest, underarms, and between my ass cheeks.

Hair free is so erotic and nice to look at.

Shaved....smooth....I love the feeling and, I have to admit, when I shave in the mornings in the shower, it can get more than a little arousing!

A little trimming is nice, but nothing more. I occasionally trim mine and my husband does nothing to his.

I have always shaved my balls and trimmed my pubic hair

I shave my pubes and love the clean look and many other people love it to

I shave from the ankles up to the armpits. I prefer the smooth look and try to keep it that way time permitting.
    *Insert witty comment here*

I shave my entire pubic area, below the balls, and pull cheeks apart to get to the hair that grows there. I do this every time I shower. I've been doing this for 20 years now and all my partners have liked it very much. After first doing it years ago, the sensations from a tongue seemed to be heightened in those areas. I also always loved the feel of it when I touched myself also, as in holding and massaging my balls. It just felt so much nicer...
    After doing it for so many years and so often, it is a natural part of my hygiene.

I shave because it makes me feel cleaner. I like my partners to be shaved as well.

Count me in with the shavers. I just like the way it looks and feels.
    "The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion." -
    Arthur C. Clarke

I wish I could but my wife doesn't like me shaved. Nor will she shave even though I would like her to.