Register
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

Gotta go with Shaved!!! Love the feeling of it. back when my Wife and I actually had sex I convinced her to Let me shave her! she loved it and became her personnel Shave was a great lead up to some hot sex she would get so wet when I would take my time and shave completely. I still keep mine shaved for personal enjoyment. Have not seen hers in 12 years don't know what she is doing with it.

Keep myself shaved smooth front and back even deep between the buns atleast every other shower I make sure to keep smooth other wise I am hairy but my crotch and ass smooth

My entire groin area is shaved smooth and I love it. Makes me feel sexy. I also prefer the same in my partners. It makes fellatio so much more enjoyable. Sometimes I get a look or two at the public pool change room, which also turns me on.

I shave my cock and balls, I like the way it looks. I’ll suck cocks and eat pussy with or without hair. My personal preference is hairy pussy and shaved guys.

I've shaved my cock and balls for years and love sucking guys who are shaved. I keep my pubic hair trimmed short, but often shave it all off.

I keep my chest and pubic hair very closely trimed but, I shave smooth my legs, butt, balls and anus. It’s just what I prefer and something that started years ago in college with my roommate. He was the one that introduced me to the pleasures of male/male intimacy.

Yes, I use a hair trimmer and a very short comb to make my pubes very short (about 1/4" inch long) which makes it look like I am smooth from a distance.

I keep my cock and balls shaved and buzz down the rest of the area, I do love the smooth feel on me and others.....

I prefer shaved balls. I love the feel of sloppy wet balls slapping a chin, lips or ass.

I dig natural guys - not into guys that shave, clip, or prune their hair - prefer natural bush, hairy balls, hairy ass, furry bodies if you're hairy - more masculine that way.

yes i keep it shave at all times, i love it. My spouce love it to. evey once in awhile i i have a landing strip, i think that looks sexy on me

I shave. I actually shave everything from my neck to my toes, arms excepted.

Ideally, I prefer my partner to at least shave his or her pubes, but I can overlook that, as long as I'm not gagging to death on pubic hairs while I'm giving oral.

chazman67

Yes, Yes, and YES! Love being shaved and love shaved cocks.

I wish pubic hair didn’t exist.

I keep at least trimmed, if not shaved. I prefer the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    I wish pubic hair didn’t exist.
    That gets a big AMEN from me.

Of course, since it does, I could get into letting somebody shave me, and I shave him or her in return. Such a nice way to get to know a person's body--up close, and intimately.

I shave the hair on my balls and cock, I’ve always loved the look, but didn’t start shaving until my sixties.

An early (bad) memory was the appearance of pubic hair during my adolescence. Didn't know that there was such a thing, and was afraid I was some kind of freak! Didn't say anything about it for the longest time, and eventually learned that it was normal. So I just kind-of put up with it for the interim.

I experimented with shaving it a couple of times in the mid-70s, and liked the look and the feel. My wife was non-committal, and I eventually let it grow back, mostly allowing it until I was in my early 50s, and we started to experiment with swinging and kink. We both shaved, and for a time, shaved each other's pubes as kind of a Dom/sub ritual. (I was the Dom -- reluctantly...) We didn't find a lot of satisfaction in swinging, but it led to my realization and acceptance of being bisexual. We don't swing anymore, but we both continue to be bare 'down there'. I love the smooth shaved skin of the pubic regions on both males & females.

As I've become older, I've become bolder, in that I now shave most of my body, from the neck-down. I basically hate body hair, at least on me. I like the feeling of nylon against my smooth skin and do my best to keep the stubble away. I often think how cool it would be to have the human equivalent of a 'flea dip', where I could be lowered into a barrel of depilatory to dissolve any hair up to my chinny chin chin...

i use nair works great

In my 20"s I was dating a really nice girl. She was petite with really nice breasts and possibly a little bi. Neither of us had ever shaved before. I really likes the look of a nice cut shave cock and pussy. After discussing it with her we decide to shave all our pubic hair. I did mine while showering. Then I shave her after her shower. We both enjoyed that experience... We got so horny during the process. After shaving her I went down on her for the first time ever eating a nice shaved pussy. We then had one hell of a night of sex. It was fantastic. However the next day, being the 1st time shaving completely and all the friction we were miserable. The razor burn was bad! We continued to maintain ever since and I always will. I love the feel of smooth skin.

lol i thought i was the only 1 to fantasize about being fleadipped like that. sounds like it would be convenient. just gotta seal up things "down there"
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    An early (bad) memory was the appearance of pubic hair during my adolescence. Didn't know that there was such a thing, and was afraid I was some kind of freak! Didn't say anything about it for the longest time, and eventually learned that it was normal. So I just kind-of put up with it for the interim.

I experimented with shaving it a couple of times in the mid-70s, and liked the look and the feel. My wife was non-committal, and I eventually let it grow back, mostly allowing it until I was in my early 50s, and we started to experiment with swinging and kink. We both shaved, and for a time, shaved each other's pubes as kind of a Dom/sub ritual. (I was the Dom -- reluctantly...) We didn't find a lot of satisfaction in swinging, but it led to my realization and acceptance of being bisexual. We don't swing anymore, but we both continue to be bare 'down there'. I love the smooth shaved skin of the pubic regions on both males & females.

As I've become older, I've become bolder, in that I now shave most of my body, from the neck-down. I basically hate body hair, at least on me. I like the feeling of nylon against my smooth skin and do my best to keep the stubble away. I often think how cool it would be to have the human equivalent of a 'flea dip', where I could be lowered into a barrel of depilatory to dissolve any hair up to my chinny chin chin...

I like a mix. I shave my balls, trim the area above my cock.

Once a week I shave my wife and she shaves me, we hate hair down there.

i shave my cock and balls even my ass all the time

I am surprised by the number of people who like to shave. I never have and enjoy the look of pubic hair.

I prefer the smooth look. My wife and I predominately stay smooth and have for over 20 years now.

i would shave all the time if noone else shaved, that way it would be a fetish, a kink. so shaved to hairy it's all pretty equal & i can appreciate the whole range.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i would shave all the time if noone else shaved, that way it would be a fetish, a kink. so shaved to hairy it's all pretty equal & i can appreciate the whole range.

Wax I get waxed every 2 weeks.. like every thing smooth and silky..

I shave the hair on my balls and trip around my cock. As far as sucking cock, I much rather prefer it shaved or trimmed.

I’ve been shaving for about 15 years now and swear by it. As my pubes grow in it gives me almost a “unclean” feeling. Also changed and wearing my favourite thong is the best feeling.