Register
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Do you Shave your pubic hair or like it shaved

I have always been very hairy. Now I think it's disgusting. I now shave from the neck down, everything. My wife Nairs my back every couple of weeks. I love the way it feels, especially when i wear panties or pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingLingerie View Post
    I love the way it feels, especially when i wear panties or pantyhose.
    For those of this with this predilection, there's absolutely nothing like it!

I keep my balls and perineum shaved smooth, I will hit them with a razor in the shower 2 times a week. I only use clippers above my cock, my skin gets too irritated if I shave entirely. I used to keep my crack smooth, there's nothing like the feeling of a warm slick tongue on smooth skin. My wife keeps a patch on her mound, but her pussy lips smooth. She used to shave it bare, and I absolutely loved that...but the past couple of years she has had hair, which I am cool with.

Ive never been with a guy who was shaved, I wish I could find one that was, I would have SO MUCH FUN with it, lol.

u could make shaving a guy part of the fun if he's up to it

I just recently started shaving my cock and balls. I love it....so much cleaner feeling!

That is hot if you have someone to do that with..
    I personaly get waxed every 2 weeks.. Lisa isa gal that I have had sex with for years.. she also has a hair shop.. she suggested a few years ago to wax me.. I was reluctant at first.. but she talked me into it.. now when I go in for a wax she gives me a blow Jon or we have sex cause I always get hard while she is touching and holding my cock.. I love the feeling of being totally hairless, smooth as a babies ass.. my guy friends like it too🤪😜🔥

My wife has very long pussy hair and refuses to trim, shave or wax. She claims it itches when growing back. I said for her to keep it shaved to prevent the itch. She responded that if I liked shaved pubes so much, I should shave my own, so I did to lead by example. Wife still refused but I still shave and have expanded area from neck to a-hole every time I take a tub bath. It's been over 20 years and love the smooth feel.

I shave balls and ass keep pubes short and trimmed neat as u can see in my pics

I am not hairy in general , but I shave my pubes and balls , my ass is naturally hair free. I love the feeling with no hair . I especially love hair free when I’m sucking a cock with smooth balls ( it’s the best) . And for some reason it does not itch at all when growing back.

I trim my pubic hairs into a nice neat triangle shave the balls.between the legs and my crack no hair grows anywhere else down there!

Over the last 20 years or so, the removal of pubic hair has gone from an oddity to standard practice among members of the nudist/naturist community. For that reason, I have, for many years, shaved bare during the summer months and "manscaped" my pubes the rest of the year. Since becoming active in the bi community, I have found it more convenient to keep my cock and balls shaved all year long. I think it looks very sexy, and my sexual partners-- guys and gals alike -- seem to think so too. Additionally, it feels great, and decidedly more convenient when oral sex is a part of your regular sexual repertoire. Among other things, I find that pubic shaving makes it easier to apply and remove condoms, alleviates the possibility of gagging on a partner's stray pubic hair, and makes after sex clean-up a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by DJCRT View Post
    I trim my pubic hairs into a nice neat triangle shave the balls.between the legs and my crack no hair grows anywhere else down there!
    I trim my pubes pretty much the same way

Once or twice I've had my pubes shaved. I was done with an electric clipper. I did it just to experience what it was like.

Been shaving my bush since college days in the 1970's I leave a little landing strip leading to my cock (which some men call a little clitty)

shave love it that way so I can lick suck

Hi hi hi hi hi

I don't like it very hairy, buzzed is okay but prefer shaved. I shave my cock and balls and keep the rest buzzed if not shaved. I do understand the itch factor....lol Gold Bond helps....

Just about 2 months ago I started shaving everything down there....shaft and balls. WOW! It feels so much better and looks great.

I've always kept my pubes trimmed and my balls shaved my current wife like me to shave it all. The razor burn was irritating and it gets when it grew back so I went and had a Brazilian wax done and I would get from neck to hold chest and belly talking balls pubic area ass crack and ass cheeks them and then I would always get after each session one bad ingrown hair and I got tired of it so I checked in to laser that sounded like a good option although much more expensive but it wasn't a lifetime treatment so I started getting laser done 300 bucks a pop it's pricey. I've had five treatments done and there's hardly any hair growth and I like it that way I went into it thinking okay I'll deal with the pain see how much it hurts and then the wife can go get it hers done she hasn't gone. And her f****** stubble hurts like a b****.

I shave regularly, and love the smooth look and sensation. And am fortunate to never have problems with razor burn or ingrown hairs. I'd love to have laser hair removal, but have light-colored hair, which doesn't respond well the the treatments.

My wife had hers lasered about 10 year ago. I was fairly effective, but not 100% she still has to touch-up with a shaver.

I shave my cock and balls regularly in the shower. I trim the rest any time it starts getting close to an inch long. I’d shave it all off if it didn’t draw attention in the showers at the gym.
    East Bay Gary

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171104_071050.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	48836smooth

I must be the oddball, I love a nice bush.

Clean shave for me! Now on my girls I do like a little bush for a change but guys I like shavedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image008.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	48841

I shave completely. I like it and my wife does also.

Already weighed in on this -- I'm a shaver -- but just wanted to check in and say 'thanks' to those who are displaying their yummy smooth cocks! Mmmmmmm....

Shaved chest, armpits, back, ass, crotch, thighs to my knees. My wife helps with the areas I can't see to well.

Name:	20180418_145005.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	48880laser

Name:	20180418_152646.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	48881

I like shaved. I shave and laser both cock and ass. Also easier when playing with toys, no pinching when removing a cock ring.