Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

so eating cum...ever tried your own?

eating cum was a topic lately, how many of you have tried your own?

Re: so eating cum...ever tried your own?

i have tried my own since i was a teenager and started masturbating (age 12) and i love it. i don't always eat it. sometimes i use it as a face mask and leave it over nite.
    "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I have, a few times. But it is a lot harder since I am not as limber as I used to be.

Its pretty fun, but its even better when you have someone to share it with

I've been eating my own cum since I was 16. I love it.

Smile Re: so eating cum...ever tried your own?

I find the best way to eat my own cum is by licking it out of a pussy I just came in.

From time to time. I tend to prefer it straight from the source, however (the other guy's cock).

I eat my own all the time as I prefer eating my own semen as it is easier to control how your own semen tastes and it is perfectly safe to eat your own cum.

I lick it off the table, off the floor, off my hands, off a man's body, out of his armpits, and out of his facial hair.

I also enjoy drinking my own piss from time to time.

i like my own cum every now and then not all the time i have had it in my coffee and different foods to tho my boyfriend can't get enough from me he will suck me dry and Evin drink my pee after i cum,

i tryed my pee before and ew but he likes it

One of the things I miss most being a Eunuch is not being able to eat my own cum. Since I can no longer cum, this is the number one reason that I am now Bi. So I can still enjoy cum although it now belongs to others.
    Eunic
    (Balless Wonder)

I like to lick and suck my cum out of a pussy I have cum in. A plus is it usually results in another massive orgasm by the lady.

I have eaten mine from time to time. My favorite is lay with my shoulders on the floor and my ass on the couch. I masturbate with a small fibrator in my ass until I cum straight down into my face. What an orgasm.

I have tasted my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Blmbiguy View Post
    I like to lick and suck my cum out of a pussy I have cum in. A plus is it usually results in another massive orgasm by the lady.
    I've done this many times with the wife. I've eaten my own cum since my teens. I like other men's cum too.

Always try to eat my cum after a good orgasm. Sets me up for the next one. I find a wine glass quite good to shoot into.

BiPlanoGuy

It tastes best when mixed with a womans wet juices. But sucking it off of nipples is devine as well. Even having her suck me and I then lick if from her lips and tongue. YUMMMMMMM

tried it. love it. can't get enough

I have eaten my own cum after I have came all over my wife's back. I love to play with it too.

Just luv fresh hot cream pie, YummmmmmmmmmmmmmmY

Love it..

Love it, have been eating it since I was young. I pre-cum a lot, so sometimes I'll jackoff slowly and then when a bit forms, rub it on my lips and lick my lips. I keep doing it until I can't stand it any longer and shoot my load in my hand and then lick it up. Tastes good to me, but still like it fresh from another guys cock, such a rush when they cum in my mouth.

i lick my precum off my hand every day,i love it.

Yes,all kinds of ways, legs over my head in right into my mouth, in my coffee or other foods, but I love to just get to the edge and just some runs out on to my hand and I lick it off. I like precum better though, mmmm so good.

Wink Re: so eating cum...ever tried your own?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuasalam View Post
    eating cum was a topic lately, how many of you have tried your own?
    not really- after I cum I pretty much immediately loose interest in sex.. That's just me..

I DO love to suck off the wife's boyfriend though I eat his cum all the time!

i have tried my own a few times and i have also came in my gf's mouth and she spit it into my mouth.

Since about 13 and I came in my hand and tried it loved it. Use to jo in the shower while on my back cock over my head and shoot off into my mouth and all over my face. Still enjoy my own but enjoy the other guys more direct from the tap or dripping from ????

Yes I have tried it and sometimes do from time to time. It's not the same as getting a load in the mouth from someone else.

I've tried it straight into my mouth, which is very good. I've had from inside a pussy which is very tasty. And from my wifes mouth after oral. I can say I love it all and can't get enough.

Yes, I to have tasted my own. Have tasted it quite a few times after masturbating. Have enjoyed it being shared from someone who had just taken it in her mouth and have really enjoyed it when mixed with female juices after making love and cumming in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    I find the best way to eat my own cum is by licking it out of a pussy I just came in.
    I have to agree with this method of eating cum, however, every time I jack off, I always, always, always lap up my own cum. I can't imagine "wasting" it!