Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: so eating cum...ever tried your own?

Even before I came out to my wife everytime I jacked off I would lick up my cum.

Since I came out to my wife she loves feeding it to me either after her giving me a hand job or fucking my ass to a orgasm or the rare times we have sex she sits on my face and feeds me her creampie

Of course! Mine was the first I ever tried!

After many failed attempts I managed to taste my own cum properly yesterday shot it straight in my mouth over it and can't wait t do it again

Congratulates. I hope you do it many more times.

When I am horny (either with a woman or by myself) I really want to eat my cum. When alone, I lose the urge before I can act on it and can no longer double over to shoot in my mouth.

I wanted to eat my own cum from age 14-16 but would always gross out after I orgasmed. I tried putting it on favourite foods or drinks, but would throw them out after I came. I finally decided to invest and cum into my own mouth when I was 16. Half of it went on my face and the other half I swallowed but thought it was gross. I would try it every few years with the same result. Then in my early 20's I discovered edging and used to eat lots of cum that would seep out from the almost orgasm. Loved it at the time, so knew I would when I could get the courage up to do it post-orgasm. I eat it once in a while now, but enjoy it most out of my wife's pussy. Have also eaten it off of several women's tits. They all thought it was hot, and most had never seen a guy do that. Then, of course, I figured if I liked my own, I should suck other guys off ....

I have for a while. I like to lay on the bed, put my feet over my head on the headboard, and masturbate. I can get my dick within 6 inches of my mouth and just let it cum.

yes I eat my cum, but I prefer some feeding me theirs

i havn't yet but have left it on my body overnight after jerking off. but i guess i will have to just fill my hand and lick it clean.

I really enjoy eating my own cum, but not as much as eating someone else's

Eating my own cum is one of the things I’m curious about...If I like it I would consider taking it to the next step and trying someone else’s...

After the first guy who forced his big cock into my mouth and fucked it till he gave me a big load and I liked the taste and gulp it all down I ran home jerked off and tasted my own for the first time that was when I was 13 I never waste my own cum or anyones since

I have often tasted my own. Firstly as an experiment and more latterly as part of my self pleasure. It was because of me tasting my own, that I started to consider sucking other guys, something that I have always enjoyed to completion.

I have eaten it straight from the tap but my favorite way is to freeze it and adding a little to my Coffee or tea. Some times I add it to other food

I have been eating my own for about 3 years now. I have swallowed another guy's cum after he fucked the wife he pulled out and came in my mouth. It was not a lot of cum. Still waiting for a large load to shoot in my mouth!

I only eat my own cum on days that end in Y

Yep, many times. I get upside down and I cum in my mouth. But as soon as I cum, I stop feeling horny and I lose interest in swallowing it. I haven't made myself swallow yet.

It would be nice to get a mouthful of cum while I'm in full heat. I would suck and swallow a whole football team if I could.
    Last edited by JordanCD; Nov 25, 2020 at 1:00 PM.

I usually don't when I'm just Jacking off, but I love eating my cum out of a pussy or off someones cock when I'm blowing them. When I was young I used to be able to get about two inches of my dick in my mouth and swallow my cum, but I'm not flexible enough anymore lol