Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer men or women?

Voters
908. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer men.

327 36.01%
  • I prefer women.

581 63.99%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Are you more into men or women?

When I accepted my sexuality, I went straight down the middle, Kinsey 3 but that never acknowledged my slight to moderate preference for men so I was fooling myself but was easier to rationalise and deal with back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysta View Post
    I have read various books and websites about bisexuality and they say that very few bisexuals are Kinsey 3s or equally attracted to both men and women when it comes to both sexual attraction and romantic attraction, and that most bisexuals do prefer or lean to one gender over the other.

I do agree that it's impossible to be equally attracted to both genders both sexually and romantically at all times and I've never met anyone who actually is bisexual who claimed to be equally attracted or 50/50 and was equally attracted both sexually and romantically to both genders at all times.

I'm more into men but I have had more sexual experiences and relationships with men and while I do enjoy sex with women at times I do not want a relationship with a woman like I do with a man.

Are you more into men or women? Who do you prefer sex with or fall in love with and why do you prefer that gender?
    This is complicated.

I've only been romantically involved with women, and I fall easily.

I've never fallen in love with a woman that I didn't have sex with. OTOH, I haven't fallen with every woman I've had sex with. There is obviously much more to it than that. (I've just deleted a rambling paragraph of disconnected thoughts that I wasn't able to tie together.)

I've never fallen in love with a man.

Sexually:

I'm attracted to all of the female body from the hair on her head to her little toes. I can't give a woman a back massage without wanting more.

I'm attracted to what's in a man's shorts. I could be more objective giving a man a back massage. Although it might qualify as foreplay. I'll have to try it some time.

Sex with a man, although intense, hasn't generated an emotional, home wrecking bond. A sexual relationship with a man who lived nearby and shared common interests might be something my wife could swallow. (Yes, I see the pun here, and I'm not going to rephrase.)

My profile states that I'm a 2. now I'm more sure of it. Thank gosh there are no fractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cum1st View Post
    Thank gosh there are no fractions.
    Klein does fractions

According to my Kinsey score of 3 I am equally attracted to both genders! I do prefer women though!

For me, women hands down. I love everything about the female form. I'm not real interested in a full relationship with a male because I can't see myself forming any kind of an intimate emotional bond; it's all about the cock.

Men...I'd rather suck cocks than fuck cunt

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    According to my Kinsey score of 3 I am equally attracted to both genders! I do prefer women though!
    For me, the scale is only a guideline, anything between the two ends indicates a degree of same-sex tendencies with the number indicating a preference at that point in time. I believe sexuality is fluid so this preference may change up or down over time. At the end of the day, someone who identifies as a two is no less bisexual than someone who is a three, it's all the same to me.

Soon after responding to the original post, 10 years ago, I discovered that my desire to be with one gender, or the other, was on a sort of pendulum. It mostly hung in the middle of the swing, which would make me a 50/50 fence sitter. But, at times the pendulum would swing from gay to straight extremes.....however, I was never totally gay, or totally straight.

I think many bisexuals feel that way, at times...at least, the ones I've talked to about this subject agreed.

Women, both romanticaly and sexually.

I agree, I don't want to have a relationship with a man, I just like sucking and fucking big dicks but I would luv to have a romantic relationship with a woman.

When it comes strictly to sex I can enjoy men and women equally and I can be a top or bottom. When it came to practice however I prefer sex with women and men only if a woman isn't available. That being said when I was in my twenties I was pretty loose. I could do a pretty woman in the afternoon and be done by some guy in the evening. Emotionally however, I prefer women, period. I have never really considered a relationship with a man. Men are for scratching an itch at the back of my asshole only a seven inch dick can reach. I've never been much for quickies. I much prefer no holes barred romp with either sex that could go on as long as either of us can last. But for my heart, women.

Probably 60% toward male, but its more about the individual, not gender.

I've always had a stronger romantic preference for women. But as I age and gain more life experience, I'm appreciating men more as close friends and sex partners.

I'm more attracted to women. Typically if a woman is attractive I'm drawn to her. Men I typically don't look at in that way. They have to do it say something to get my attention, and then have the right look about them. If a hunting buddy dropped his pants and asked me to fuck them id probably wonder what they were on. If a woman so much as hinted about sex I'd be on her before I knew the color of her eyes. With that said I have had great times with men... I guess that can be good or bad but it's worked for me. I've broken my own rules before and wasn't happy with myself.

Romantically wemen!!! Sexually most definitely men!!! I love crave need man sex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Romantically wemen!!! Sexually most definitely men!!! I love crave need man sex!!!
    Wemen.... so it's midget (can you say that these days?) men romantically and ordinary men sexually then? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Biwolf View Post
    Women, both romanticaly and sexually.
    1. Women
    2. Trans Women
    3. Men

for me i tend to go back and forth, the old 'bi cycle', so to speak. some days i'm more into women and love looking at a nice pair of huge tits, but there other days when I just think to myself “god damn it I need a man” lol

i'll say at this point in my life i am very open to the idea of dating another guy, just to see how it goes.

I am exactly 50/50, I love cock as much as I love pussy, I get plenty of both. As I have regular men that I play with so do I have women that I play with on a normal basis. Or maybe perhaps 60 /40 in favor of women.

I'm an equal opportunity lover, definitely with sex. Honestly, when the clothes come off and everybody's naked, I find both men and women to be equally exciting, equally beautiful, equally arousing, equally amazing, equally fulfilling and equally fun.

Cocks are gorgeous. And so are pussies.... as are the eyes of your lover, male or female...

With women, I feel more open and natural to be romantic. With men, it's more like a friendship, a kinship, a brotherly love, a camaraderie. And mansex feels more raw, primal and intense. Even when I'm with another man and we're kissing and holding each other's nakedness and staring into our eyes, the intimacy feels different from women -- not better, not worse, just different..... delightfully different.
    Last edited by bibliss; Oct 29, 2019 at 7:06 PM.

i am 50/50 when it comes to sex

I love a hard cok in my mouth and asspussy

I'm probably an enigma. My history of romance is with women but I'd rather have sex with men.

Quote Originally Posted by dickneeder View Post
    I'm probably an enigma. My history of romance is with women but I'd rather have sex with men.
    Not really, your romantic orientation doesn't have to be the same as your sexual orientation.

Emotionally and sexually these days, men. Looking back over the years the most stable, satisfying and long lasting relationships have been with men. They just seem to 'get me' better.

qgree that it depends on the person, but a sexy cock or ass really reves me up

My wife is a woman so hands down a woman. But directly behind that would be a guy that likes to top that is well hung, attractive, and likes to play with us both.

men 1st choice

Definitely women, never felt romance with guy. I do enjoy a skinny, a little feminine, not much. With a large cock to suck.

i'm just into sex. it don't matter if its balls deep in both guys holes or all 3 girls hole. i will lick a clit until it cums then will do my best to lick her cum up and the same with a penis i will suck it until it pops its load and then drink every drop. i i will bend over and let a guy go balls deep in me or a girl with a dildo. i do prefer a real penis because i know i will get that load at the end. just about anything but scat. and as far as a relationship goes never again.