Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer men or women?

Voters
908. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer men.

327 36.01%
  • I prefer women.

581 63.99%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Are you more into men or women?

I’ve found that I really don’t have a preference other than being able to be intimate with someone. I’ve been in love with women and, to date, only one guy but I understand that love doesn’t care about gender or the other things we use to complicate any of this. Even without considering settling down with, when it comes to sex, men and women fit the bill nicely; otherwise, what have I been doing all these decades and why? It makes no sense to me to lock my preferences in lead; I have them just like everyone else does but I understand that it’s always about what can be done and not always that which I prefer to do, which might not always be as realistic as I might want it to be so it’s best for me to remain open and flexible in these things and, importantly, to never say never.

I love cock as well as pussy...last night was dreaming about eating a beautiful pussy...was getting frustrated cause couldn't get my tongue up her..while I loved many different women (and currently my wife) since she turned off sexually, it is all about sex now ---anyone, anywhere, male or female....love to make them orgasm.

I’m at 50/50 After 33 years of being married and fucking the same hole, yea I’m both. Spicing up our marriage and even though we are in our late 50s we are in our element when we invite others to our bed. Lucky for me is my wife is still physically attractive and has no problem making a man hard. I too have maintained a solid built frame and I have no problem making a man hard. The benefits of being of the 50/50 crowd is she gets to experience other cocks and I get to experience other pussy. We have a couple we often play with and it’s basically a wife swap, in the same bed we play with each other with vigor. My wife is tall @6 ft and built like a model, her friend is maybe 5 ft nice bubble ass and a willing fuck box and mouth. She squirts like no other and our encounters requires a fresh set of sheets. I often call on her when I am close to where they live, the same goes for him, he often finds his way to my house to service the wife. Us guys also enjoy engaging in sharing our cocks. There’s something about having safe and clean people to play with that makes it all the more sexy.

Our couples that we play with are all bi and seeing the wife interact with other women could make a dead man cum. There are times when I see her eating pussy and playing with their toys drives us men crazy. My wife has openly admitted that she gets wet as hell seeing a cock sliding in and out of my mangina. As for me our couple trading is the big turn on for me, sometimes spending the whole night sliding into her friends pussy and waking up to a huge mess on the bed . When she squirts it’s like someone is power washing my junk, and that makes me bang that pussy hard and fast.

20 years ago? women.. hands down. Not so much now. Romantically it's always women, sexually I prefer a man these days

Relationships are one thing (married and deep in closet to sexless wife), however - sex is another thing....when I want to experience sex with someone, their sex male or female - doesn't matter. For me, it is all about feeling their body quiver under my mouth

I am much more into men. I told my wife that I am a 5 on the Kinsey scale and she is my "1" away from a 6!

Like some others here, I only form a romantic attachments with women (so far, at least) but sexually I’m 50/50. Love both

Over my life I have linearly increased my desire to be with men and at the same time decreased my desire for and sexual attraction to women. I am probably 80/20 men right now. I envision the possibility of being a man's wife permanently. However being married for a long time prevents that. I, like many here, have had numerous brief encounters, but only a few I felt I could continue as relationships.

I’m 100% 50/50, i love pussy as much as cock. Both have their sexy attributes. Even though I love dumping my balls in a hot pussy, i love to feel a man unload in me.

For me, it's not which gender I'm more "into". It's more like which gender likes hot sex on short notice and doesn't want a long term relationship LOL. Hands down, it's men ! And since I enjoy sex with men almost as much as sex with women, I pursue men more than women. I do have to say after being married twice and never lacking for pussy...along with being bi since I was 32, meeting men older or younger at my age (65) for hot sex excites me more than having to jump thru all the hoops to have sex with women. I get lucky with women every now and then, but men are seeking me out more than women are and I'm going with the flow.

I can appreciate the beauty in most women. Not that many men. Guys have to be lean and smooth.

I’ve always been more into women than men in general. When it comes to emotional connections, butterflies in the stomach, crushes and obsessions, it’s all been focused on girls, girls, girls. And I appreciate and lust after everything the female body has to offer, and then some. I only ever find myself checking girls out too, which is pretty much an all day everyday thing. When it comes to guys, I’ve only ever been interested in their dick and balls. That being said, I’m REALLY into dick and balls lol, but not really the guy who owns them. I suppose I would describe myself as maybe 80% straight and 20% gay 🤔

I voted for men.
    I've always been attracted to both sexes, and when I hit puberty more women than men stood out and captured my attention. So I identified as straight but there were always a few guys whose prescence in my vicinity aroused me, and my crushes on guys always lasted longer than my crushes on girls.

Quote Originally Posted by mpine86 View Post
    I’ve always been more into women than men in general. When it comes to emotional connections, butterflies in the stomach, crushes and obsessions, it’s all been focused on girls, girls, girls. And I appreciate and lust after everything the female body has to offer, and then some. I only ever find myself checking girls out too, which is pretty much an all day everyday thing. When it comes to guys, I’ve only ever been interested in their dick and balls. That being said, I’m REALLY into dick and balls lol, but not really the guy who owns them. I suppose I would describe myself as maybe 80% straight and 20% gay 🤔
    Same here with women and men. Until I experience my first cock in mouth I think I am more curious than anything. Very curious.

I think this poll has too few choices also. I'm most attracted to people who are attracted to me. I almost can't help it. (Unless they're dirty, smelly, or a nasty person.) You know, the ones that give you the come hither look or the ones that look like they want to push you down and press your face into their crotch. This poll didn't give me an option I could choose.

I said men because men are easier and at my age easy is a plus...I love pussy and if it was as easy as cock I'd hit it.

But since the wife is not onto it anymore I've developed a taste for dick and cum. A big thing is cock just feels kink and taboo and that adds to the excitement.

men more than woman!! Got tired of begging and pleading and man sex is so easy.. so ya men by far now.. that is for sex!! Relationship wise a lady every time..

Cock give me cock... always...

50/50. My sexuality is fluid, I get turned on by a gorgeous ass male or female, love tits and pussy and rarely see a cock I wouldn’t want to taste.

For now at least I only have romantic feelings for women, although I’ve told several men I want them to have my baby lol

I'm attracted to men sexually borderlines on the gay side

I lean toward the women about 60/40 but still love getting off with a guy with a nice tight body and a hard cock.

100% women. It's not the man that I am attracted to it's the cock. Sure a nice looking well trimmed and maintained man helps with that but it's not about that. If he takes care of himself and is clean than the cock is what matters. I still have not sucked my first cock but that is my attraction to a man. His cock.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I still have not sucked my first cock...
    Gotta admit this surprises me. Here almost 6 years, almost 500 posts. And with the name 'SuckerMC'.

You sure had me fooled!

Physically? I am more attracted to women. I am physically attracted to to a wider range of women. The range of men that I'm attracted to has widened over time but is still much narrower than women.

Romantically? When I was younger my romantic interest was exclusively women but now I'm much closer to 50/50. I've nver been in a long term relationship with another man but now I could see myself in one.

Sexually? I prefer sex with other men. I find the act of sex with a man more enjoyable and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Gotta admit this surprises me. Here almost 6 years, almost 500 posts. And with the name 'SuckerMC'.

You sure had me fooled!
    To this point I have myself fooled. It's much longer than 6 years.

Previously replied. But, want to again.
    MEN FOR ME!!
    I am almost exclusively oriented to have sex and relationships with men.
    Rarely do I have more than a very very mild interest in sex with a woman.
    But, there are a few women that impresse me.
    My desire for sex with men has been constant my entire life.
    My desire for women is the result of a lifetime of social pressure to be heterosexual.
    So, now I am bisexual with a strong preference for men.
    JEM

Guys. No idea why. I’ve been in many intimate and healthy relationships with men, lived with 3, would have probably married one of them had it been legal at the time.. It just kind of is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysta View Post
    I have read various books and websites about bisexuality and they say that very few bisexuals are Kinsey 3s or equally attracted to both men and women when it comes to both sexual attraction and romantic attraction, and that most bisexuals do prefer or lean to one gender over the other.

I do agree that it's impossible to be equally attracted to both genders both sexually and romantically at all times and I've never met anyone who actually is bisexual who claimed to be equally attracted or 50/50 and was equally attracted both sexually and romantically to both genders at all times.

I'm more into men but I have had more sexual experiences and relationships with men and while I do enjoy sex with women at times I do not want a relationship with a woman like I do with a man.

Are you more into men or women? Who do you prefer sex with or fall in love with and why do you prefer that gender?
    interesting question - for me, I guess that I would have to agree with you. I am more prone to be romantic with women. However, there are a few guys (like my best friend from school) that I could be romantic with, but far fewer than the gals. sexually, I feel more attracted to the men. love cock and cum. I am sexually attracted to women too but just like there are fewer men I'm romantically attracted to, there are fewer women that I am sexually attracted to then men. This make sense to anyone? IDK, can not explain it positively but I do have some thoughts. You see, I am VERY oral and my experiences have taught me that I can be best satisfied with sex with another cock. so my preference sexually is the guys that have my desired cocks. romantically though, I just seem to find more gals that attract me. weird I know.

I now prefer men

It‘s a question that is almost impossible to answer for me. As person i feel very attracted to females only (looking at them, emotions, feelings, falling in love etc.). But talking about sexual acts, i am close to admit that i prefer sex with men. Like yesterday in a gay-club: it was just mind-blowing! I came like never! At the same time i am really missing having a love-relationship with a girlfriend and i really would love having sex again with a woman (it‘s now 1 year that i did not....). As long as i don’t find any i am having fun with men. I guess i am not the only one like that ;-)
    Last edited by Franz007; Aug 31, 2019 at 1:52 AM.