Register
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Do I really have to choose? Seriously?
    Sorry. can't do it. I LOVE both.

I like both,but now being bi i prefer sucking cock there's so much to enjoy with a nice cock, and love a shooting load in my mouth yummy. I'v eatin/licked alot of pussy some good some bad, some women have bad chemistry which leads to a stinky pussy, and thats a turn off for me. A cock doesn't have the stinky smell ever, there all good and take all i can suck.

I am the replying to this one lol and I CANT choose between the 2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them both. The feel of a slick wet hard hot pulsing dick slideing down my throat, or the slippery dripping wet warmth of a pussy that i can just sit there all day and lap up. Just give me both at the same time and Im one happy woman!!!! SOOO BI LOL!!!

Well for me i have been a married straight guy for alot of years. It wasnt until just a few years ago that i found my bi curious side and experimented for the first time, Even though i have only been with 2 guys i must say that sucking a sweet tasting hard cock and having it in my mouth is very stimulating and i love see how far i can get it in my mouth and taste the precum and pray that one day i get to enjoy having a load down my throat. I will never give up the pussy, to me it is the most exciting thing i love doing. there is nothing like it when a woman orgasms and fills ur mouth full of sweet tasting pussy juice. I guess the more i get to try cock i will lbe able to say its equal.

Quote Originally Posted by just4mefc View Post
    Another vote for both...at the same time!!!

I really love the taste and the action of both equally and together is awesome, like cake and ice cream - meant to go together
    Love cock. Love pussy. Even better to have them at the same time.
    I agree with those who posted similar comments.

Love both, used to love to eat my cum out of a nice wet pussy. Since I'm 63, I don't get any pussy anymore and cock is rare. Now I get by with watching Camfuze and licking up my own precum and cum. Oooohhhh for the good old days. Pardon the pun. but growing old sucks!

jhg50

BOTH IS NICE AND NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING BOTH. PREFERE EATING PUSSY BUT SUCKING A DICK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IS NICE TO

I have a lot of experience eating pussy and absolutely love it. The fragrance drives me crazy and I love hearing her moan and hopefully scream when she cums. I would absolutely love the same experience with a man, feeling/tasting his sweet lubrication and feeling/tasting his powerful squirts of cum! I've never experienced that and I just can't wait until I do. I would also love another experience with a woman too!

My problems are varied. I can't host and I can only get out Mon-Fri in the mornings but someone must be able to work with that so I can get some....

Actually a very good question, hmmmm, I love both, but if I must pick one it has got to be cock.

My wife and I share the fantasy of my licking her pussy and a cock while another guy's cock is deep inside her. She loves the idea and we do it with a 7" dildo. Although I hope one day we will do it with a real guy.

both equally - 100% bisexual here - 50% fem - 50% masc - cant be without cock or pussy sucking and licking

First timer here on this site (yay me)! I personally don't have much experience eating pussy but have plenty of experience sucking dick. Honestly I feel that both are equally rewarding and fulfilling and yet completely separate intimacies. It really comes down to technique, how you initiate and finish
    Princess of the Playboy Bunny

jhg50

eating pussy is better but a cock is pretty good also

shyer

I love pussie the most,but do find when I'm in the mood for cock, sucking and swallowing is very great.

Quote Originally Posted by 40bim57022 View Post
    I think I will have to go to sucking cock is more enjoyable. It seems to be more accessible from more positions.
    I have to go along with you on this because of the ease accessability. I've sucked cock in all kinds of different locations and under a lot of different circumstances. Being able to just unzip and pull the cock out and suck it instead of having to get almost totally undressed to eat pussy. Plus, women (SOME! Not all!) tend to take longer to cum. When time and descretion is of the utmost importance, I say sucking cock. This not to say that I don't like to eat pussy...I love to! Especially if it's squirter. The only experience that I've had that comes close to having my creampie and aeting it when i have it with my wife.

Gee! I SO confuzzled! lol

HOLY MOLY! Some here need to experience a gorgeous woman sitting on your face......talk about easy access to Pandora and her box.
    Last edited by jarhead; Jul 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM.

Like you I love Sucking a Hot Throbbing Cock to Orgasim! I also love getting my Cock Sucked after I have Given Balls Deep Anal to the Guy! Having the favor returned is also HOT! Hard to find a guy like that though. If you are interested lets chat a bit and see what cums of it?? (-; binready4u69

Well I like both but the best is to combine the two and eat the lady while she is being fucked. Then enjoy cleaning the juices off of his cock and enjoy the tasty cum filled pussy.

I agree with shadow45 about combining them both. Liking both a warm sweet pussy and a hard dripping cock, my favorite scenario is a 3some. Having 2 men service one lady is an incredible way to enjoy it all. I have had 3somes with 2 ladies but I feel it is easier for 2 men to keep a woman satisfied and cumming over and over again. The combinations are endless and you have the ability to enjoy being a voyeur, an exhibitionist , bi or straight. Being 69 with the woman while the other guy is taking her doggy style and you are eating her pussy and licking his cock at the same time is a big turn-on. When he finally gets off you can taste her pussy juices and his cum dripping out of her. Or you can both fight to get his cum taking turns going down on his hard cock. Another fun way to enjoy each other is to have a daisy chain with him lying on his back, you riding his cock and the woman is being eaten by him while she sucks you off. Cannot think of a much better way to get your Oooohhhs.
    I have recently learned to squirt my girlfriend and that has opened up even more options for fun. Now each time we make love she squirts while I am in her and she can now squirt herself. Imagine you are sucking off the other guy and the woman is watching you both while fingering herself and squirting on the two of you. Whew..
    Last edited by N23orMore; Jul 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM.

Give me a second to think about it......YES!

I truly love both, the couple i have been seeing lately are awesome. She gets off seeing her husband blow me while i'm eating her. Sucking a cock while its fucking a pussy is mind blowing. Can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2point5 View Post
    Maybe it's because I don't get to do it that often and the taboo factor turns me on but i just can't suck enough cock. One of my favorite things in the world is having a dick or balls in my mouth. And you're not going to get away after cumming just once either.

Don't know how to explain it since I've never been romantically attracted to guys, but since I was a young teen I've had a fascination with the penis. Maybe it's because my first sexual experiences were with another guy. Sucked my first cock when I was 11-12 and have yet to tire of it 25 years later.
    .... we are very similar :D i love it to ...

maybe bcuz i have not had a nice dick to suck in such a long time, i crave it! .... i love exploring with a guy, hot mutual cock worship.....

First day - first post! Although I read (with a lot of interest!!) ALL the answers starting 2 yrs ago. My husband's preference is cock. We've had this discussion a million times in bed My preference? I'm all for equality However, I prefer watching HIM suck cock (or another man doing him) to me performing oral on either. Not to say that I don't like giving oral..laugh...I just prefer watching

Well. I love to eat pussy, but if I could choose, I would go for the cock. I simply crave cock!

Love doing both, but mostly eatting pussy. With fingers inserted, I always find the G spot and give her the ride of her life, and I don't let up.

I like sucking cock the most - there is nothing like a mouth full of fresh warn cum

Eating pussy is hot, but having a cock erupt in your mouth is better.

To have a man's cock twitch and feel his hot creamy load explode inside your mouth is amazing.
    To have a woman suddenly seize up and to gush her cunt juices in your mouth with the tangy taste that only a woman can have is amazing.

In short, I can't choose between the two - it's not possible! I adore both.

Both at the same time