Register
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I love eating pussy. The fun of exploring the folds, tongue lashing the clit, feeling a turned on woman writhing around is all so hot. I crave the taste of a juicy pussy and the smell of an aroused woman. Everything in the world vanishes except the tip of my tongue and her pussy. My entire being is wrapped up in giving her pleasure.

Wish I knew about sucking cock. Never done it yet. When my gf sucks my cock, she moans lustily, wiggles her body, and gets very wet. Must be something to it!!!! Why should she have all the fun? Hope I get the chance to find out and answer the question from experience.

Wink Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I love eating pussy , But I would Love to try sucking a stiff cock for the first time......

both especially if the cock comes in the pussy at the same time.

i guess penis for now. (is embarrassed for being less of a man)

Pussy.
    I do not like to drink sperm. But love to drink the juices from the vagina of a woman.

I like licking pussy, but when you are going through a dry spell like me with women, then sucking cock is my alternative choice

I have only eaten pussy and love to do so , but I fantasize more and more about having my first hard dick in my mouth to lick and suck to completion.
    I want to feel my mouth filled with his hot load ! Mmmmmm.

Now I just need to find the courage to fulfill my fantasy.
    Life long cross-dresser , with a later in life bi-curiosity.

i like both but..

i really prefer cock over pussy

i nice cock is just soo nice

eating pussy for me is way less exiting

nose between her legs and not seeing as much as sucking a cock

sucking a cock seeing the hard thing in front of you as you take it in your mouth .. hmmmmm

the feeling of the cock in your mouth touhing everything

i dont know i dont mean this as a real dirty story its just how i see it

the idea of sucking cock alone always gets me horny in half a second (got a hard one typing this)

Talking Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I like both equally. A cum filled pussy or a pussy flavored dick is even better.

Both. I enjoy 69'ing with a hot gal with me on bottom while another guy fucks her..then I absolutely love the payoff when the guy pulls out only to have me suck his cock while he shoots his yummy cum in my mouth..that way I get to taste the pussy on his cock and his hot cum at the same time!!!

to answer the question dick or pussy, i love both and want both.

Quote Originally Posted by bicuriouscd View Post
    I have only eaten pussy and love to do so , but I fantasize more and more about having my first hard dick in my mouth to lick and suck to completion.
    In the same boat, I have only ever eaten pussy which I love but I really want to suck another's man dick. I am sure I will love it just as much.

I do love eating pussy, and often cum as I'm doing it. I've yet to suck a cock, but I'm sure its hot as well. The best would be to eat a pussy while getting sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    I prefer both at the same time with the cock slipping out on occasion to get a lick and the pussy getting sucked when the cock is at the door knocking.

I enjoy BOTH. When I am in the mood for cock, I love it and go crazy for it. Ditto a juicy pussy. The more the merrier! BUT I enjoy a firm cock between firm boobs! Very delicious!

I am happy doing either. As long as my partners(s) are enjoying them self’s, and I can make their toes curl – I am happy. Having them orgasm, cum or whatever is my reword.

I used to love the equally but after 37 yrs of sucking I love sucking cock more unless of course it is a fresh fucked pussy I love sucking them dry too.

Sucking big bald black cock 11"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sucking big black cock (2).jpg  

I love em both...and at the same time!!!

i truly love both ! the taste of eating cum out of a fresh well fucked pussy is the cream of the crop ! and i enjoy that first squirt that hits the back of throat ! yumm !

Put a penis and a vagina next to each other and I'd go for the penis first. More fullfilling having a nice warm cock to wrap your lips around and shove down your throat! Kinda like taking a shot at the bar... pussy makes a great chaser

Sucking dick. Giving oral sex to a woman can be fun, and isn't that bad; but I prefer to suck and be sucked by a man.

Quote Originally Posted by NW6942 View Post
    Put a penis and a vagina next to each other and I'd go for the penis first. More fullfilling having a nice warm cock to wrap your lips around and shove down your throat! Kinda like taking a shot at the bar... pussy makes a great chaser
    hmmm will almost start wit hgrabbing and stroking the penis and having a mouth full of pussy then changing over to suckin the cock and fingering the pussy then it goes from there back and forth till i usualy end up with the guy riding me and the woman suckin me in a threesome this way no one is left out

I'm a 63yr old married man love lick that pussy always have, but a few months back I got to suck my 1st cock actually 2 cock at the same time and found I enjoyed that just as much and still waiting for more cock to suck, but until then guess I'll continue eating pussy

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmale View Post
    i like both but..

i really prefer cock over pussy

i nice cock is just soo nice

eating pussy for me is way less exiting

nose between her legs and not seeing as much as sucking a cock

sucking a cock seeing the hard thing in front of you as you take it in your mouth .. hmmmmm

the feeling of the cock in your mouth touhing everything

i dont know i dont mean this as a real dirty story its just how i see it

the idea of sucking cock alone always gets me horny in half a second (got a hard one typing this)
    I got a hard one just reading this

Quote Originally Posted by mainehunter View Post
    I am happy doing either. As long as my partners(s) are enjoying them self’s, and I can make their toes curl – I am happy. Having them orgasm, cum or whatever is my reword.
    My sediments exactly. Yes I Know

I've only eaten pussy and ass. Love them both. I hope to add a third choice to my list. I think eating pussy and sucking cock, mmmmm sounds so good.

although I am a fiend for eating pussy and sucking cock I do love them both. I would have to say my favorite thing to eat or suck is a nice juicy smooth clean ass either male or female I love and adore that myself.

Seems to me we are all correct. Time, place, circumstance; all dictate as to which we prefer at the time. "Love the one you're with."

Love both at same time. Mostly enjoy eating pussy right after it is turned into a cream-pie by my friends hubby and my cum.