Register
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I'm pretty certain I've responded to a similar thread about this topic before. But I couldn't resist adding to it yet again.
    I love both; absolutely.
    However, when I'm sucking a beautiful cock, I am completely focused and the same goes with eating a beautiful pussy. And while doing each, I am so turned on and immersed in the sensations taking place while it's happening.
    And then, if both are there at the same time I am completely in erotic heaven...
    I love the moment of release with a man when his most precious delicious cum is shooting into my mouth and I love to swallow it all down and feeling his satisfaction in response with spasms and the thrill he is receiving from it.
    And with a woman, it is so beautiful to feel her response as she lets go to her ecstatic reactions from the pleasure she receives and the wonderful wetness of all her juices that constantly ooze out of her pussy.
    I must admit that I prefer the scent of a woman's pussy to that of the male scent. But still, when I'm sucking a cock the male scent that emanates during arousal is a turn on too.
    So, yes both are equally rewarding.

If the opportunity presents itself, it is hot to have both at the same time, but I do like sucking cock and licking pussy equally. It is all about pleasing my partner.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Having performed oral on both male and female i do enjoy sucking a cock better especially when we are taking a shower together

Tough question to answer.

I like them both for 2 different reasons. Pussy licking is great and dick sucking is also great. You cannot experiment a pussy growing in your mouth whereas a dick on the other hand can grow nice and long while carefully resting on your tongue.

Now, how about licking a pussy stuffed by a wonderful throbbing cock?

Gets me hard all the time!

XOXOXOXOXO ((((X0))))

DM

I think the Title should be change to How to Turn ON the BI Group.
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am arranging a friendly little party with my husband and friend due to this topic. I need a shower, hot one. I am not sure I can even wait till Friday

Re: Sucking <--Dick00 or Eating {{PUSSY}}. Which do you like best?

both at the same time.

Sucking <--Dick00 or Eating {{PUSSY}}. Which do you like best?
    Love the one you're with!

I would have to agree with some of the other members. Sometimes you want a taco & some times you just want a hot dog to chew on. In other words I just like giving oral sex. And receiving. And watching. And mirrors!

I like both. but my frist choise is the pussy. love to try both at the same time some day. i do like sucking cock and the taste of hot cum.. but thats me.

Quote Originally Posted by biblissful View Post
    I think the Title should be change to How to Turn ON the BI Group.
    I don't know about the rest of you but I am arranging a friendly little party with my husband and friend due to this topic. I need a shower, hot one. I am not sure I can even wait till Friday
    Lucky You

DM

give me a cock to suck and I'll let you know... Seriously though, after tasting pussy it's going to be one hell of a challenge trying to beat it.

Wink Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Hiiamamalebisexualandilovetodoboth;ienjoyeatingpus syverymuch;ihavenotsuckonacockinawhile;imissit.

I love sucking the dick but I wanna eat pussy so bad right now...it's just tasty

I prefer pussy. But I do like to suck a nice cock. Swallow or cum shower? Both here.

I sure like both, and luv to please. Really like cream filled pussy a lot. Just get lost between the legs diving in and whipping my tongue around enjoying the taste, feel and smells. WOW. And luv to please a cock giving it all the pleasures I enjoy or requested.

I sucked cock before I ate pussy. Once tasted, the pussy had my attention for many years. I like both, it doubles my chances for oral sex, which is my fave.
    Optimum, sucking a cock just pulled from a pussy.

I prefer to suck clit while stroking a g-spot. Listening to a woman lose control and cum on my hand over and over and over...luv that. Although, it may be because I went a long time between my bi experiences...15 plus years of no women. If I had only had women...I would probably say the opposite.

It entirely depends on the moment. Just like you can be in the mood for a particular food, I find myself having a taste for either puss or cock, although I've never had it at the same time. Depending on the person, I usually find cock sucking to be a much more pleasant experience, mostly because a girl's scent can be a bit overwhelming, but sometimes it's nice just to bury my face at go at it for a while.

Don't know exactly why I've chosen to respond to this but felt a need to.
    I love both myself but I must admit that I'm much better at reading guys than I am women. Odd because overall, I prefer sex with women slightly more. Some women I've been able to read very well when it comes to eating pussy. But with guys, I rarely have difficulty in reading their responses. Though I've been eating pussy for many years, I would love to be taught by an expert in this area so that I would be able to please most if not all women orally.

Ask which one you like best is like asking a parent which kid they love the most. They are both the same

I guess this thread is getting old now, but I'll reply anyway:

I love eating pussy, and the feedback i get suggests the recipients like it too.

I haven't sucked a cock to completion yet and I would love to suck and swallow some time, preferably a medium sized cut dick.

much rather have a cock in my mouth, but i do enjoy eating pussy from time to time

Smile Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    i have never sucked dick yet, i am new to this but i think i would love to have a dick in my mouth. i would also like to try a dick up me.

Now that would be a difficult decision to have to make. I enjoy each one very much even though they are so different from each other. In both cases a large part of the turn on is making my partner cum, but when I'm sucking cock, I get a delicious mouthful of the orgasm that I worked so hard to bring about.

BOTH!! Even better with a nice big cock in that hot pussy!! YUMMM

I think I will have to go to sucking cock is more enjoyable. It seems to be more accessible from more positions.

id preffer to suck the cock pussys for fucking cock is for sucking ill cam with all at rickdoak84@yahoo.com all welcome to hit me up rick

I must say that i would love to eat both at the same time. I love the taste of both and the taste of it just keeps me going strong, and I hope it never ends.

Both.....what is not to love to be licking and sucking either one. My favorite is to have both to eat...when he cums and pulls out, clean him off, and then clean her out.....oh my......both, either, or......100 % bi.....Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by codybear3 View Post
    Welcome Biguy... To answer your question... Both...
    DITTO. I enjoy doing what comes naturally given the moment. I enjoy everything!

sucking cock...

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    It's a question the mood you are in I guess. Sometimes dick and sometimes pussy, for the lucky ones sometimes both!

DM