Register
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I dont see why I have to choose LOL , love both

Quote Originally Posted by badinfluence View Post
    Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....
    that's what i'd luv 2 do

shaftmngr - like ur idea about eatn a cream pie - been really wantn to try that

Radio1000 - would u volunteer 2 b the 1st to make me swallow?

as far as the choices
    1st pussy
    2nd cock

I like both, but if I had both in front of me and I could only choose one then I would suck a cock, everytime.

For me I'd suck a cock only if the guy was real hot and had a good looking tool..( If you haven't guessed it,I'm a Top ) I love to eat pussy..I've often joked to women that from all the Yoga I've done over the years I can now breath through my ears...

Really it depends on my mood at the time.Sometimes I really enjoy a man drilling me as I eat his wife and other times I prefer her to use a strap-on as I deep throat him.Actually,I really love them both equally as I am such a slut,lol.

We both love to suck cock and eat pussy, before and after fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Mac View Post
    This is sort of a trick question to ask bisexuals, like asking if you prefer Chinese food or Italian. Some days the mood strikes for pasta, other days it's got to be wasabi. Some days I'm famished, eating everything that's not nailed down. Other days I don't really have much of an appetite.

Sucking dick is great. As a guy, part of the enjoyment comes from knowing that I know exactly how good it feels because, obviously, I have the same equipment as he does. But men are also easy. We get off pretty much every time. Having a woman cum on my face is more special. The feel of it for one especially if she tends to gush a bit, also as a man it seems like more of an achievement to really get a woman off good. It doesn't happen every single time so when it does it's satisfying. As Colonel Kilgore said, "It smells like...victory."
    What he said.
    I want to move to NJ now!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GayAZN View Post
    Sucking cock. Pussy is nasty and smells like fish even if she claims that her pussy is clean it still smells nasty.

csreef-If you were really a top you would not suck cock at all.
    nope not all smell! 1/2 here way more I have with were and smelled clean. you been with some bad ones.
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

cock is easier to figure out. vagina's are like god's science experiment gone wrong...lol pussy's are for fucking if you ask me.

70/30 pussy to dick.

Having licked and sucked both to orgasm ... multiple times with as many as I can get my mouth on or around ... I would have to be another vote for both

I would have to agree with some of the other members. Sometimes you want a taco (49%) & some times you just want a hot dog (51%). In other words I just like giving oral sex.

It depends on which is available. I like sucking cock and I like eating pussy. Of course watching a pussy being fucked and filled with cum then licking the cock and pussy clean can also be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy_458 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.
    Well its all imagination to me to have a cock in my mouth but I am ready for it. I love the taste of my own cum and often lick it from my mates pussy which is also marvelous. I am just waiting for the right connection to suck the load right out of a nice hard cock.

Longer ago than I want to say, I went to my first orgy and did both. After eating a woman, she asked if I liked eating pussy. I replied that it was OK but cock filled me up better. It's still true. I like giving a woman pleasure but I love to feel a man getting harder as I suck him, shooting in my mouth and tasting him afterward.

Love 'em both. I find that eating pussy is a little more complex than sucking cock. More to learn for each woman.

i love to be in a 69 with my partner and sucking his cock as he is licking my ass and pussy. thats when i fill his mouth full....

well i ve done both to completion and enjoy the @#%# out of both but most of us can suck the hell out of dick some not so good though some of us can eat the hell out of pussy but some not so good though dick is not as complicated as pussy so i love the challenge of eating pussy because for as long as i can remember ive heard the excuse ive never orgasmed from having someone eat my pussy from quite a few women id tell them you just havent met the right tongue yet. til this day i go undefeated inthis challenge(i really began to think it was just aploy to find out if black men really ate pussy or not)but anyways i love ending when your face feels like a glazed donut......

nocturnal

How about sucking a cock right after it has been inside I sweet pussy?Then you get the best of both!

Not sure if I posted right the last time. I'm new to all this so pussy eating has always been my thing and I LOVE it. Never sucked a cock and I' a little intimidated by it. Maybe I just don't want to be called a cocksucker. Anyway, I know the day's coming. Have to work up to it with the right guy.

I like vagina better. I like the taste and the feel of the clitoris. Giving a guy head is fun too, and I've gotten rave reviews for the men I went down on. But I enjoy eating a vagina out so much more.

Decisions...decisions. If there were both in front of me, I'd probably say, "you both do me and I'll do the best one first.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2962 View Post
    Not sure if I posted right the last time. I'm new to all this so pussy eating has always been my thing and I LOVE it. Never sucked a cock and I' a little intimidated by it. Maybe I just don't want to be called a cocksucker. Anyway, I know the day's coming. Have to work up to it with the right guy.
    I love eating pussy and always have. It's just really exciting to hear her get excited and feel her pushing against my mouth trying to get more and then feeling her cum, wow, you just can't beat that.

That said, I've never given a blowjob and want to very much. I just can't find the guy. I've advertised, on here and elsewhere and still nothing. I get men far away and close that say they're interested and I've made arrangements to meet then they don't show. I'm really tired of that.

I know I'll enjoy giving a blowjob as I love getting them and want to do the same for a guy. I want to explore him, touching and rubbing, to kiss his cock and lick it and give him what he wants, to feel him thrusting in my mouth, to hear his moans and to receive that mouthful of his cum. I also want a man to give me one. The only blowjobs I've every gotten were from women and they're great and I can't imagine how good one would be from a man.
    I also want to do other things with him too. I would love to kiss a man passionately. I've never done these things and think about them all the time.

I would have to say both and preferably at the same time...
    However, I must also say that when I'm sucking cock, then in those moments I am completely absorbed and not distracted with all my passion sucking that cock until the moment of that beautiful release of the hot nectar erupting and the intense surge and hardness of the cock as it's being released and the moans that accompany these moments....just the thought of it moves me and turns me on.
    Yet, I am also equally moved when a woman hits her peak and I am able to taste the nectar as it oozes out of her pussy and knowing that she has hit her peak. And then again to start the next cycle for the next orgasm; this is what the men don't have, but I'm okay with that. When with a woman and licking at her most beautiful pussy, I am again completely absorbed in those moments and cock doesn't concern me...as is the same when sucking cock, pussy doesn't concern me.....
    Finally, when with both I am in complete oral ecstasy and both turn me on for all the reasons indicated above. To describe all the subtleties of playing orally with each sex would require another 2 paragraphs....I'll stop here as already this is quite lengthy.

Although I enjoy eating pussy, I love sucking cock-especially when the tasty cum spurts forth. Love to eat a cum filled cream-pie pussy after another guy (or several guys) have just dumped their loads in her---yummy!!!!!!

I love to suck cock more.... but I do not feel having relationship nor dating with a guy. When I eat pussy ... I do enjoy it also. .... but not as rousing as sucking cocks ....

My husband and I joined this site together. We are that married hetro for years recently turned bisexual couple that some warn others about. All of this is very new to us... expressing ourselves this way that is. One day when my husband told me that he wanted to be fucked by a man and to suck him off until he exploded in his mouth, I was turned on. To see him doing it would be so fantastic, I get horny just thinking about.
    I haven't never suck pussy but would like to. My husband loves to do it and he does it quit well!
    I love sucking dick, my husband has a long, juicy, thick, black one. He looks at me when he's fucking me in the mouth and wonders how it feels...I tell him, "you'll love it baby!"

Smile Re: Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

I love sucking cock more ,big cock cum is yummy .havnt eatin pussy for a year butt Im lookin

I like both equally
    "Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."- john wayne

Depends on the mood. I like giving so I love both just as much.